Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2013, 11:50 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It's called blowback to the policies of wars of aggression and torture practiced by the infamous Dick Cheney and the idiot frat boy from Texas.

No. It is in response to the "limp wristed" foreign policy of Lurch Kerry and the choom gang member from Kenya.

When you lead from behind long enough, you get the false sense that you are actually way out in front because the rest of the world ignores you and moves on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2013, 11:56 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Kerry has to be the laughing stock of the middle east right about now. While he is running around trying to barter peace which will never happen between those two look what is going on around him. Hell old Hanoi John may be working for AQ for all we know.

Old 08-05-2013, 12:00 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Kerry has to be the laughing stock of the middle east right about now. While he is running around trying to barter peace which will never happen between those two look what is going on around him. Hell old Hanoi John may be working for AQ for all we know.
After his statement that the "Egyptian military ousting of Morsi was not a military takeover" he's the laughing stock of anyone with a sane head on their shoulders.

Old 08-05-2013, 12:36 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,781,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I'm an atheist. I worship no one, certainly not any politician. You undermine any point you mean to make when you make stupid blanket statements like this.

I meant the universal "you." And for an answer to that, simply go to the opening page of C-D. Thread after thread of futile attempts to foment scandals where none exist.
So when you make derogatory blanket statements about republicans or assume that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a republican, that makes your statements valid and proves you to be the intelligent one?

Talk about blanket statements: "I meant the universal "you."

Old 08-05-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
You love to call it "Godly Worship" of Obama ... when in fact it's just lots of intelligent people who are FINALLY glad to have a highly educated, intelligent, and pragmatic man in the White House!

After 8 years of that idiot Bush ... Obama is a dream come true!

And for the record ... I am an Independent.
For the most part, one doesn't have to be "highly educated" or intelligent to run a country. If that was the case there are people more educated, more intelligent and possess a great degree of pragmatism who could do a considerably better job than Obama. He is a self-serving egotistical narcissist and definitely lacks common sense. He has yet to speak out on this latest terrorist threat and the embassies/consulates closing down. Why is that? Is he afraid someone is going to ask him about his claim that Al Qaeda is on the run and has been decimated? Where is Jay? He's seem to be among the missing also.

If history proves him to be one of the worst presidents in history, he will still insist he was the greatest and there are people that will continue to believe him. Bush doesn't think he did anything wrong either and still doesn't. It takes a man to admit when they are wrong or made a mistake.

It is Godly worship - to the point of being cult-ish when you can't say that this man did one thing wrong during his presidency. It's worship when you believe every word that comes out of a liar's mouth to be true and never question anything that is said.

And for the record, I am an Independent.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
The RWNJ Obama hater comments has to do with GB, France, Germany and Netherlands closing their Embassies as well, how? Just wondering.
Because any western embassy could be a target, as they have been in the past. It was England that closed their embassy down in Libya after there was an attack on a British convey that included the Ambassador before the Benghazi episode. They knew it was unsafe and getting dangerous to be there.

Anything western is a target for Al Qaeda.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Who else saw "ME" in the title and immediately thought about Maine?

Is it too much to type out "Middle East"?
I'm sure you and Harrier are the only two who were confused and thought "Maine". How many posts did you have to read to realize it was about the Middle East?

Old 08-05-2013, 01:17 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Ack! I hate it when disparate threads get merged. They just turn into name calling and silliness.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:19 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Because any western embassy could be a target, as they have been in the past. It was England that closed their embassy down in Libya after there was an attack on a British convey that included the Ambassador before the Benghazi episode. They knew it was unsafe and getting dangerous to be there.

Anything western is a target for Al Qaeda.
I never considered you an Obama hater. I know we differ in many opinions, but I thought yours to be reasoned.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:24 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Obama is only a bully in the US where he has backing and apathy from the American public.
Thank You, the most sensible post i have read. Obama is a arrogant bully here in his own Country, need he not get his own way. Or the attacks that he provides to go after anyone with a brain in the head. Who seeks to find out truth and justice of a situation. Or lets say a real scandal! as of late.

Maybe other Country's won't put up with a bully like Obama. Nope i know many people who use to make excuses for the Obama, and wild ones to boot. Guess what, as of the past 5 months many of them have finally come to there senses. No more excuses, they have had it.

And they don't want to put up with the bull any longer. That is because he has backing and apathy from the weak, those who are so easily manipulated!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies