Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do think people on welfare should have the right to vote in a state or federal election during an el
No they should not have the right to vote 49 32.03%
Yes they should have the right to vote 99 64.71%
Other 1 0.65%
Welcome to Costco I love you. 9 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 06:43 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,242,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
wow... you are the one that must not be able to understand English. Have to love the reading comprehension from the Obama supporters. Did I ever say you made a blanket statement? I do not think so. I responded to someone else making a blanket statement, then you chimed in, which did not disprove me responding to the incorrect blanket statement of the other poster.
Appears to me like you're the Obama supporter pal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2013, 06:48 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOTAlex View Post
Appears to me like you're the Obama supporter pal.
Just like all the rest of the liberals on here, you are unable to see reality. If you read any of my posts, you have never seen anything in support of any liberal policy or politician from me. Oh I know because I am black you think I must be a Democrat, more typical liberal belief.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Just like all the rest of the liberals on here, you are unable to see reality. If you read any of my posts, you have never seen anything in support of any liberal policy or politician from me. Oh I know because I am black you think I must be a Democrat, more typical liberal belief.
You're not too bright if you think I'm a Liberal.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:53 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,427 times
Quote:
You're not too bright if you think I'm a Liberal.
Lets see, you have the reading comprehension of a liberal, you say I sound like an obama supporter, which means you have no clue what you are talking about, just like a liberal.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Lets see, you have the reading comprehension of a liberal, you say I sound like an obama supporter, which means you have no clue what you are talking about, just like a liberal.
Childish bantering. What are you going to do next, stick your tongue out at me?

This exchange is over.

Old 08-10-2013, 08:19 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,741,572 times
Quote:
Childish bantering. What are you going to do next, stick your tongue out at me?

This exchange is over.
liberals are children who cant grow up.

Old 08-10-2013, 09:25 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
liberals are children who cant grow up.
And yet - both parties who continue with their silly argument INSIST that they are not liberal. Hmmm.

Old 08-10-2013, 10:40 PM

688 posts, read 652,246 times
This thread is stupid. Being on welfare does't preclude a person from being an American. We all pay unemployment insurance for a reason; it's because unemployment can happen to any of us.

Old 08-10-2013, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJD View Post
This thread is stupid. Being on welfare does't preclude a person from being an American. We all pay unemployment insurance for a reason; it's because unemployment can happen to any of us.
Welfare isn't unemployment.

If one is going to call something stupid, one might want to ensure they know what they're talking about first.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:09 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Do think people on welfare should have the right to vote in a state or federal election during an election year?
Fundamentally a question like this gets to one of the roots of conservative beliefs about democracy or the idea of every citizen having the right to vote.

conservatives don't really believe in that idea. conservatives believe that some citizens shouldn't vote. conservatives believe that a lot of citizens shouldn't be allowed to vote because they only seek to vote themselves benefits.

conservatives seek to either stop those people from voting or they seek to make it more difficult for them to vote.

conservatives don't really believe in a representative government in which the government works for the interests of all citizens.

For conservatives a lot of Americans don't count and shouldn't be counted by our government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies