Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 08:18 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,731,537 times

Advertisements

Republicans just can't seem to find enough issues to get their panties all in a wad. LOL they are going to "blackball" them??? Yeah I'm sure the CNN and NBC execs are really worried about this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,547 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
What is to fear? People dislike Hillary already. I doubt these movies would cause a change of heart in her detractors. I would only vote for Hillary if the alternatives are worse than she is. That said this seems to be what the last 4 elections were about anyway. Voting for the least bad choice rather than the better of good choices. No matter who runs they will be party hacks whose sole priority is the party line.
everyone has a right to an opinion.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:40 PM

14,480 posts, read 11,273,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
No greater proof that the GOP fears H.R. Clinton in 2016. They must be cowering under their beds. Given the trainwreck that the Republican's primary process has begun, they will pick a compromise candidate that no one wants and will get decimated by the Hillary Machine. The only real question will be if it's a landslide or just a whuppin'.
No greater proof that the media thinks that Hillary needs an image makeover or else she won't stand a chance.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:45 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,390,397 times
It's really something that Reince Priebus is still the RNC chairman. The man is a clown in every sense of the word.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:48 PM

14,480 posts, read 11,273,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Well, you know, that was different!

Are the producers of "2016: Obama's America" vying to host the debates and cover the election wire to wire?

I can't believe I had to ask that question. Wait a minute, yes I actually can.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:53 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Actually, my husband taped a movie and when I asked what it was about he said it was a comedy. Turns out it was John Travolta playing Bill Clinton and in the movie he is being oh so sympathetic to the blacks. Its the next best thing to showing how Bill and Hillary will kiss ass. We both agreed it was sickening to watch the movie and deleted the movie.

Now Billy Boy is sending all lovey dovey tweets to Hillary.

Get ready for the propaganda side show... IT HAS ALREADY STARTED. And now the stupid Americans will fall for it.

Old 08-05-2013, 09:29 PM

I can see why the RNC would do this, i honestly have no problem with it. They believe this would put the Possible Democratic candidate in a positive light and create more exposure and make her even more of a front runner. i just think it would be a dumb move on the RNC's part.

the Democrats had 26 debates in 2008 , CNN and MSNBC only televised 6 of them each, and one jointly with FOX . In contrast,5 Debates had no TV broadcaster at all.

Republicans held 21, MSNBC and MSNBC broadcasted 4 a piece and 1 jointly with FOX. and only 1 with no TV broadcaster.

If the RNC drops their number of debates down to 10 as they claimed, Then MSNBC and CNN in all likelyhood would be just sharing ratings with FOX and PBS for a presidential debates. If they are shut out, then they just split the unbroadcast Democratic debates and keep their ratings.Those off air debates usually have the more indepth answers as the time limits are more lax, it would be so much better to seem them than to search the internet for hours looking for the one person sitting in the 30th row with an iphone trying to record it.

The only one's that would be losing here are the RNC and Republicans, not the DNC and Democrats.

Old 08-05-2013, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Actually, my husband taped a movie and when I asked what it was about he said it was a comedy. Turns out it was John Travolta playing Bill Clinton and in the movie he is being oh so sympathetic to the blacks. Its the next best thing to showing how Bill and Hillary will kiss ass. We both agreed it was sickening to watch the movie and deleted the movie.

Now Billy Boy is sending all lovey dovey tweets to Hillary.

Get ready for the propaganda side show... IT HAS ALREADY STARTED. And now the stupid Americans will fall for it.
Did we watch the same Primary Colors ?

Old 08-05-2013, 10:28 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,055,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Are the producers of "2016: Obama's America" vying to host the debates and cover the election wire to wire?
Does it matter?

Old 08-05-2013, 10:54 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Diane Lane is way to hot to play that hideous see you next Tuesday. That's a huge casting fail.

I agree.
Then there is the magic of makeup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies