Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2013, 09:26 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Ah yes, another "conservatives are racist, blah blah blah rant!!!" Repeating a lie over and over numerous times doesn't make it true you know.
conservatives generally speaking are racist. And threads like this are an example.

You have prominent conservatives openly talking about a race war. Seriously race war rhetoric used to only be the province of white supremacists and crazy people like Charles Manson. Yet there are prominent consevatives saying that there will be a race war and that President Obama wants a race war.

There are prominent conservatives promoting the idea that small group violence committed by teens is some secret race war against white people that the media isn't covering.

There was Rush Limbaugh saying that because some kids beat up another kid on a school bus that in Obama's America white kids get beat up by black kids and the white kids deserve it.

These are conservatives putting out these sick racist ideas. The reason these ideas go over with most conservatives is because most conservatives are racist, prejudiced, bigoted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2013, 09:39 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
conservatives generally speaking are racist. And threads like this are an example.

You have prominent conservatives openly talking about a race war. Seriously race war rhetoric used to only be the province of white supremacists and crazy people like Charles Manson. Yet there are prominent consevatives saying that there will be a race war and that President Obama wants a race war.

There are prominent conservatives promoting the idea that small group violence committed by teens is some secret race war against white people that the media isn't covering.

There was Rush Limbaugh saying that because some kids beat up another kid on a school bus that in Obama's America white kids get beat up by black kids and the white kids deserve it.

These are conservatives putting out these sick racist ideas. The reason these ideas go over with most conservatives is because most conservatives are racist, prejudiced, bigoted.

Well, I have conservative values (libertarian actually), and I can assure you that I don't get hung up on some dumb s*** like skin color. And based on your post what you're alluding to is that ONLY white people can be racist, which is a crock of s***! Here in Cleveland they used to have what was called "May Day" where it was called "beat up a white kid day." Yeah, there are conservatives who are racist... sure. But don't think that liberals get a free pass on not being racist, because there are plenty out there who are. Like I've said before I think that in 2013 being hung up on someone's skin color is down right petty, ridiculous, and about as unintelligent as you can get. But it goes both ways. If you don't think so, I have some swamp land in Arizona to sell you!

Old 08-08-2013, 10:21 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,994,198 times
Silly wabbit, civil rights are reserved for black victims of white racism only.

Civil rights activists remain silent on Florida school bus beating video
Although Florida came under fire in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting and George Zimmerman's acquittal by activists Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson - who called it an "apartheid state" - neither has spoken publicly about the bus incident. But one reason the case has not become as racially charged as other attacks may be that many news outlets have either not shown the first few seconds, before the victim goes down behind a seat, and others blur out his face to the point his race is no longer apparent.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:32 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Because that white boy was racist! We ALL KNOW dem crackers are!

Ain't no spot lights or money in a white boy beatin!

and Al Sharpton knows iz a fact, Jack!

Now if the white boy had managed to defend his self... there might been sumpin sumpin!

Old 08-08-2013, 10:54 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
I haven't heard anything about it and I been watching these news programs all week in the morning and evening

Good Morning America
Today Show
Local ABC news
Local NBC news
I gave you a link. Use it....

Old 08-08-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Well, I have conservative values (libertarian actually), and I can assure you that I don't get hung up on some dumb s*** like skin color. And based on your post what you're alluding to is that ONLY white people can be racist, which is a crock of s***! Here in Cleveland they used to have what was called "May Day" where it was called "beat up a white kid day." Yeah, there are conservatives who are racist... sure. But don't think that liberals get a free pass on not being racist, because there are plenty out there who are. Like I've said before I think that in 2013 being hung up on someone's skin color is down right petty, ridiculous, and about as unintelligent as you can get. But it goes both ways. If you don't think so, I have some swamp land in Arizona to sell you!
You ignore the content of my post. SMH. Again prominent conservatives are saying there will be a Race War, Glenn Beck on his radio show said there will be a race war and that he thinks the President of the United States wants a race war. There was no revolt from Glenn Beck's audience at his racist nonsense.

Seriously race war rhetoric is the province or used to be of white supremacists and crazy people. Now Glenn Beck who has an audience of millions is spreading that amongst conservatives with zero push back.

Again, since the beginning of President Obama's first term, Matt Drudge has been carrying forth this idea that there is a race war going on with black people attacking white people and it is not receiving media coverage because President Obama tacitly endorses this behavior and the media is covering it up.

Mr. Limbaugh said that when a one kid was beaten up by other kids on a school bus that in Obama's America, the white kids get beat up by the black kids because they deserve it.

Now, there has been no conservative push back on those insane racist ideas because most conservatives are racist, prejudiced, bigoted.

Old 08-08-2013, 11:16 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
These kinds of hatred racist acts, shouldd not be tolerated period, and no lame excuses need be made. Tired of all those who make excuses for those punk thug kids. Who by themselves, ain't nothing but damn cowards.

I understand where some are coming from, and no the media has not latched onto this story as it has others. Not on the news 24/7 not being talked about morning noon and nite. Has not been the most hot topic of converstation. We all know why so stop with the excuses, not news worthy, wrong color.

Examples should be the same for both races, where these kinds of ingorant hatred acts are being commited. And immediate punishment. Parenting does come into play, don't care what anyone says, how many of these teens or preteens are being parented by two parents who actually give a damn about their child.

I do not see racisim any better here in the now 2013 infact many people i am friends with both black and white, see a clear divide.

We need to get all of these punk racist ass kids, send them to the middle east, lets see how damn tough they are.
BS. It got the attention it deserved. The boys doing the beating were identified, arrested and charged. There will be a trial. What more do you want??

The video of this incident is horrifyingly brutal, but it is not an extraordinary event for anyone who has spent time dealing with troubled teens, which is what ALL of these boys are. They all attend Lealman Middle School - a drop out prevention school:
Quote:
Welcome to Lealman Intermediate School
It is our sincere desire to provide the best education and safest learning environment possible for our students. Lealman Intermediate is a 5th through 8.5 grade program associated with the county's Dropout Prevention Services. As such, our further mission is to provide personal and educational support for students at risk of not making continuous progress in school by creating and implementing alternatives for achieving success.
Nice words to describe a school that deals with students who are not able to get along in their neighborhood schools.

Old 08-08-2013, 11:18 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,672,411 times
I don't know why everyone else isn't talking about it...personally I've developed blinders for these type of racially charged stories. It'll just make me angry, and I rather not be. So, I ignore it.

So, which race did what to who, when? Nevermind, I don't care. People are people. End of discussion. Anyone who talks about race regularly can die as far as I'm concerned.

Old 08-08-2013, 11:19 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
You ignore the content of my post. SMH. Again prominent conservatives are saying there will be a Race War, Glenn Beck on his radio show said there will be a race war and that he thinks the President of the United States wants a race war. There was no revolt from Glenn Beck's audience at his racist nonsense.

Seriously race war rhetoric is the province or used to be of white supremacists and crazy people. Now Glenn Beck who has an audience of millions is spreading that amongst conservatives with zero push back.

Again, since the beginning of President Obama's first term, Matt Drudge has been carrying forth this idea that there is a race war going on with black people attacking white people and it is not receiving media coverage because President Obama tacitly endorses this behavior and the media is covering it up.

Mr. Limbaugh said that when a one kid was beaten up by other kids on a school bus that in Obama's America, the white kids get beat up by the black kids because they deserve it.

Now, there has been no conservative push back on those insane racist ideas because most conservatives are racist, prejudiced, bigoted.

First off I don't listen to Glenn Beck. Second of all, do you deny that s*** like what I mentioned has happened in Cleveland, doesn't happen? Like I said, you're painting with an extremely broad brush when saying that most conservatives are racist, because as I said, I have conservative values and judging someone on skin color is stupidity at it's finest! I also don't believe in calling stuff like this a hate crime, because any sort of assault is a crime, and should be punished as such! Stop listening to the damn lamestream media so much and figure it out for yourself! Everyone knows the media does nothing but sensationalize things in this day and age! It doesn't matter if it's Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC!

Old 08-08-2013, 11:27 AM

Quote:
First off I don't listen to Glenn Beck. Second of all, do you deny that s*** like what I mentioned has happened in Cleveland, doesn't happen? Like I said, you're painting with an extremely broad brush when saying that most conservatives are racist, because as I said, I have conservative values and judging someone on skin color is stupidity at it's finest! I also don't believe in calling stuff like this a hate crime, because any sort of assault is a crime, and should be punished as such! Stop listening to the damn lamestream media so much and figure it out for yourself! Everyone knows the media does nothing but sensationalize things in this day and age! It doesn't matter if it's Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC!
The idea of a secret race war going on of black people attacking white people is only a story/narrative that makes sense to racists. Normal people see that rhetoric as racist.

The idea of a secret race war that President Obama wants and endorses is only a story/narrative that makes sense to racists. Normal people see that rhetoric as racist.

The idea that President Obama wants black kids to beat on white kids and that in Obama's America thats ok because the white kids deserve it, is a story/narrative that only makes sense to racists.

Normal people see that rhetoric as racist.

These kinds of stories/narratives appeal to conservatives because most conservatives are racist, prejudiced, bigoted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies