Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 12:24 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,074 times

Advertisements

Well then again maybe not.....

“The evidence will clearly show that I am the shooter, and the dead bodies will show that war is an ugly thing,” Hasan said during his opening statement, adding that it led to destruction and devastation for both sides.
“We, the mujahedeen, are imperfect Muslims trying to establish a perfect religion in the land of the supreme God,” he said, noting that he found himself on the wrong side of the struggle. “I apologize for any mistakes that I made in this endeavor.”

Just more lies by obama...........or as obamites like to say nothing to see here.

Testimony gets underway in Hasan court-martial - The Killeen Daily Herald: Hasan Trial
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2013, 12:27 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post

“The evidence will clearly show that I am the shooter, and the dead bodies will show that war is an ugly thing,” Hasan said during his opening statement, adding that it led to destruction and devastation for both sides.
“We, the mujahedeen, are imperfect Muslims trying to establish a perfect religion in the land of the supreme God,” he said, noting that he found himself on the wrong side of the struggle. “I apologize for any mistakes that I made in this endeavor.”

Just more lies by obama...........or as obamites like to say nothing to see here.

Testimony gets underway in Hasan court-martial - The Killeen Daily Herald: Hasan Trial
And what does Obama have to do with what this guy did? Did I miss some revelation? Did the two go to a birth certificate forging seminar together in Kenya?

Old 08-08-2013, 12:28 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,344,311 times
Come on now....we don't want to upset the Muslims or anything. Keep up the PC aspect of things please.

Old 08-08-2013, 12:29 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:

What?

Hasan is an islamist waste of space. the sooner somebody can put a couple in his head the better.

Old 08-08-2013, 12:29 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,172,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
And what does Obama have to do with what this guy did? Did I miss some revelation? Did the two go to a birth certificate forging seminar together in Kenya?

Barack had his regime classify this as "workplace violence" because the phrase "terrorist attack" would not look good on his resume.

Old 08-08-2013, 12:30 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post

OK, you made me spit water all over my 'puter.

Old 08-08-2013, 12:31 PM

Obama claimed it was workplace violence and not a terrorist attack. Perhaps you should educate yourself to the topic before jumping in??

Old 08-08-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Barack had his regime classify this as "workplace violence" because the phrase "terrorist attack" would not look good on his resume.
According to a Pentagon memo that you can learn about online, they have taken that official classification because they do not want to give defense council ammo to argue that their client did not receive a fair trial as evidenced by a government branch officially defining him as a terrorist before the trial. We have rule of law here and things have to be airtight when proceeding with a death penalty case prosecuted by the government.

So you see that it had nothing to do with Obama or anyone else summarizing with him or placating Muslims. It had to do with the government being intent on nailing this guy's ass to a wall and ensuring that nothing is left to chance or to the defense's aid.

When you set aside emotion and critically evaluate all of the information, you can reach some pretty different conclusions from the ones circulated in right-wing "news" sources.

Old 08-08-2013, 12:45 PM

This isn't the hardest case in the world to win. lol

Old 08-08-2013, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Obama claimed it was workplace violence and not a terrorist attack. Perhaps you should educate yourself to the topic before jumping in??
Speaking of educating oneself, please see my response to the other misinformed person above. I discovered this answer at just a few minutes of internet research via well-known news publications; you could have employed this tactic as well if you had fairness of mind to understand the whole story instead of solely being interested in twisting every circumstance into a "bash Obama" opportunity. Sorry to deflate your thread... you will find a new cudgel soon, I'm sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies