Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 10:54 AM

1,259 posts, read 2,257,871 times

Advertisements

Everyone knows the mother was behind this.

Antonio Santiago Update: Gunshot residue found on slain Ga. baby's parents, report says - Crimesider - CBS News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2013, 11:00 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
Keep in mind it is a certain compulsive mentality of some liberal whites, and the fraudulent money making schemes of "Mooch" Jackson and "Mo Money" Sharpton. And of course you have the blacks that are working towards another payday (hoping for those slavery checks...though most of them, their parents and grandparents have been living on entitlements).

But keep in mind the decent, law abiding blacks that want nothing more than opportunity....there's some very good and hard working people in that group.

I even have to include Obama in this group of hard workers....It's just that he's a bum at what he does.
I don't know about him being such a hard worker. I've heard things here and there over the years about how attends less briefings than most presidents, works less hours than most presidents, consults with less advisors than most presidents, etc. And that's not an anti-liberal thing, because when I say most presidents I include Clinton in that.

Old 08-09-2013, 11:19 AM

6,175 posts, read 12,937,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
So what's the theory? She planned it? Paid arranged to have this guy kill her kid? To what end?

Note that I'm not arguing against your claim. I just want to see what facts or evidence exist to substantiate it.

Old 08-09-2013, 11:26 AM

199 posts, read 241,802 times
I could see the gunshot residue on the mother since she was there but the father?

Old 08-09-2013, 11:27 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,250,687 times
and what exactly are my beliefs????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinionated View Post
Then how would that make you and your beliefs any more noble??

Old 08-09-2013, 11:29 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,250,687 times
liberals, especially white ones should read that line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
They were charged, what about this do you not understand? Everything doesn't become a civil rights issue.

Old 08-09-2013, 11:48 AM

1,259 posts, read 2,257,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
So what's the theory? She planned it? Paid arranged to have this guy kill her kid? To what end?

Note that I'm not arguing against your claim. I just want to see what facts or evidence exist to substantiate it.
Her daughter said she thinks her mom did it for the insurance money and said she asked about how fast she could get the insurance money check.

Also, this mom lost custody of her other kids and has a lot of problems, mental and drug wise. So she's no mom of the year. Not that that means she killed her child, but this plus the other suff makes her look very suspect.

Old 08-09-2013, 11:54 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
liberals, especially white ones should read that line.

I'm a liberal and white. Has anyone brought the civil rights issues up in this thread? I mean on this subject, not GZ.

Old 08-09-2013, 11:55 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:
Her daughter said she thinks her mom did it for the insurance money and said she asked about how fast she could get the insurance money check.

Also, this mom lost custody of her other kids and has a lot of problems, mental and drug wise. So she's no mom of the year. Not that that means she killed her child, but this plus the other suff makes her look very suspect.

They're going to have to find a lot more than Gun Shot residue in this case.

Old 08-09-2013, 12:33 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,042,740 times
Exactly. I can't find that article but when your own children are calling you shady something isn't right.

Quote:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies