Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2013, 08:13 PM

998 posts, read 1,214,900 times

Advertisements

Here are the pictures I took of the Katie Lentz crash scene Mystery Priest Miracle.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2013, 10:09 PM

551 posts, read 1,589,917 times
Thank you for sharing your photos. You might want to watermark them to prove copyright.

You took some excellent photos and I sure don't see the priest. Was the priest present when those photos were taken?

Old 08-12-2013, 05:37 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
You need to bone up on your reading comprehension skills.

Neither the poster you were addressing nor myself are trying to prove something doesn't exist.

We, and others, are simply pointing out that it might be prudent to consider and exhaust other possibilities (i.e. "using the brain to engage in a thought process") before just checking off the box marked "The god named Yahweh sent an angel to perform a miracle."

No human knows whether or not a god or gods exist. It is simply more than we know.

Might be there is a god or gods; might be there isn't.

There is, however, no evidence for the existence of a god or gods.
You're funny. Looks like you missed the entire story about which this thread was started. The story alone proves to me there is a God. It may be more than you know but not me.

I've seen the proof myself. One day, so will you.

Old 08-12-2013, 06:35 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,332,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
You're funny. Looks like you missed the entire story about which this thread was started.
Nope, I read it and understand it just fine.

I'm sorry you are so narrow minded to think anyone who disagrees with you that this is a bona fide miracle including angels, etc. is somehow a "liberal Obama-worshiping God-hater."

It's a complete load of baseless nonsense, but you are free to feel that way and continue to exhibit such arrogance and ignorance if that makes you feel better somehow.

Quote:
The story alone proves to me there is a God.
Oh. I see. "Woman not killed in car accident. Man seeming to be priest appears. Absolute proof of the existence of God! Film at eleven..."

Hilarious.

Quote:
It may be more than you know but not me.
No human "knows" whether or not god(s) exist. Not you. Not me. Not anyone ever. That's just the facts

Moreover, there is even LESS reason to state that one specific god is real but all others are false.

There is no more reason whatsoever to claim Yahweh is real than there is to say the same of Astarte, Baal, Vishnu, Odin or Zeus. None whatsoever.

Quote:
I've seen the proof myself.
Yeah? What did this "proof" consist of? If there was any real proof, surely you or someone else could share it in order to prove it to others, right?

Quote:
One day, so will you.
Why wait? Why don't these invisible supernatural beings just go ahead and reveal themselves to me and everyone else so there is no question?

Process of faith?

Mysterious ways?

Some other weak, laughable nonsense and BS?

Old 08-12-2013, 07:22 AM

24,385 posts, read 23,044,056 times
People fume and vent that if there is a God he cares nothing about people and allows bad things to happen to them, yet they'll praise a phony doofus in the White House who cares nothing about people and allows bad things to happen to them.
I'll put my faith in God, you dullards can have Obama if you wish.

Old 08-12-2013, 07:25 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
People fume and vent that if there is a God he cares nothing about people and allows bad things to happen to them, yet they'll praise a phony doofus in the White House who cares nothing about people and allows bad things to happen to them.
I'll put my faith in God, you dullards can have Obama if you wish.
Well, there's proof that Obama exists.
Your god thingie, not so much.

Old 08-12-2013, 08:49 AM

10,060 posts, read 12,800,899 times
The truth is somewhere between the idea that the "miracle priest" was a divine apparition and the idea that the story was concocted by people at the accident scene.

Old 08-12-2013, 04:35 PM

551 posts, read 1,589,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
The truth is somewhere between the idea that the "miracle priest" was a divine apparition and the idea that the story was concocted by people at the accident scene.
Why would police and fire personnel lie? They are supposed to be honest and to report facts. They are trained responders and to be honest they would know who would belong on scene. In small towns people know everybody, especially when it comes to rescues.

If you do not believe me, I'll tell you a true story.

Long ago in my small town I heard over the police scanner there was a major house fire. I had hubby drive me to the scene and when we got there the police officer would not allow us to enter the fire scene UNTIL he saw me. The officer waved us through as he knew I belonged there as I was a known reporter.

Same goes for this little town too. Everybody knows who belongs there including any local religious people. The priest did not belong there, was finally allowed to help, and he's not been seen since.

Seems like something odd happened. Perhaps a miracle.

Last edited by LadmoFan; 08-12-2013 at 04:46 PM..

Old 08-12-2013, 05:21 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post

Yeah? What did this "proof" consist of? If there was any real proof, surely you or someone else could share it in order to prove it to others, right?

No. I need prove nothing to the likes of you only to be held up to your particular half-witted ridicule. Put simply: You aren't worthy.

I know and that's all that matters.

Old 08-12-2013, 07:27 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,809,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadmoFan View Post
You asked why God allowed this to happen. Someone said to read the Book of Job and that's a good place to start. I can not speak for God, nor do I understand the mysteries of God, but I might suggest God allowed this to happen to make His presence known. The young woman was praying and God sends an Angel to help. Perhaps God was trying to send a message of faith and hope. Perhaps God was trying to reach out to the unbelievers through the woman involved. Perhaps God was trying to teach he listens to His children and answers their prayers.

I don't truly know the answer, only God does, but those are some things you can think about.

For me I will accept God sending an Angel to help a woman in need. He answered her prayer and hopefully enlightened us all by this miracle.

I believe in miracles but most of all I believe in and love God.
I believe that this was a miracle. They are few and far between, but they do occur - why, no one knows, just like no one knows exactly why we exist. My wife had an experience years ago, she had a serious car wreck. In the hospital she could see everyone in the hospital, no walls, and then a man dressed all in white took her hand and walked with her, then said that she had to go back, and released her hand. During the time the doctors saw her hand clenched as if she was holding someones hand. They had pronounced her dead, and pulled the sheet over her, but when the man said she had to go back her hand let go, and she started moving. There were priests who wanted to interview her of her experience in Chicago. She has been a strong Christian for most of her life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies