Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2008, 05:17 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,155,936 times

Advertisements

You know how you see so many straight teenagers hanging all over each other...as long as anyone doesn't go too far, no problem.

It's just lucky we have progressed far enough that they can show a little affection in public and not be in fear of being beaten to death.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:35 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,326,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
You know how you see so many straight teenagers hanging all over each other...as long as anyone doesn't go too far, no problem.

It's just lucky we have progressed far enough that they can show a little affection in public and not be in fear of being beaten to death.
Wow. When were teenagers ever beaten to death for making out?

Do you live in Saudi Arabia?

Old 01-30-2008, 09:46 PM

1,755 posts, read 5,680,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post

yeah I agree, I like having PC b/s shoved in my face...

....I can't wait until we've progressed far enough so that the 'Gay' couple is now a man tounguing his dog!

Old 01-30-2008, 09:57 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,918,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt6974a View Post
yeah I agree, I like having PC b/s shoved in my face...

....I can't wait until we've progressed far enough so that the 'Gay' couple is now a man tounguing his dog!
WHAT?!?! you've got to be kidding me... you've missed the point of two PEOPLE who are ADULTS who LOVE each other... and you've totally put your emphasis on sexual acts.... if you see a man and a woman walking down the street holding hands or peck kissing do you automatically start thinking about how they're having sex???? seriously??? MOD CUT

Last edited by NewToCA; 01-30-2008 at 10:01 PM.. Reason: don't get carried away

Old 01-30-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
WHAT?!?! you've got to be kidding me... you've missed the point of two PEOPLE who are ADULTS who LOVE each other... and you've totally put your emphasis on sexual acts....

...so how is a man tounguing his dog sexual then??????????????????

...how do you know they love each other, I've kissed several women during my dating days that I wasn't 'In Love' with???????????????????????

Quote:
if you see a man and a woman walking down the street holding hands or peck kissing do you automatically start thinking about how they're having sex???? seriously??? MOD CUT
no, but then that's the norm, that is also my point. That's why people don't have to explain it to their kids at some ackward moment.

I didn't say anything bad, I responded to how I felt.........................okay, so lets move this board to 1980 and ask the same question? you'd get my response but towards the gays. Move the board to 2020 and ask the same question....

...I honestly wouldn't be surprised if stuff like this will happen.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:30 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,139,336 times
Quote:
no, but then that's the norm, that is also my point. That's why people don't have to explain it to their kids at some ackward moment.
I understand that in some regions, it is not out of the ordinary to see gay and straight people being demonstrative in public. Whatever the case, it won't always be out of the ordinary in the places in the U.S. where it is currently. Same thing with interracial couples, I think--fewer and fewer parents are having to explain mixing races to their children; it's becoming more commonplace.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:35 PM

Quote:
...so how is a man tounguing his dog sexual then??????????????????

...how do you know they love each other, I've kissed several women during my dating days that I wasn't 'In Love' with???????????????????????

I didn't say anything bad, I responded to how I felt.........................okay, so lets move this board to 1980 and ask the same question? you'd get my response but towards the gays. Move the board to 2020 and ask the same question....

...I honestly wouldn't be surprised if stuff like this will happen.
if you can compare two men kissing... to a man kissing his dog.. then you are way out there man... first of all the dog is not a human being.. nor is someone that can consent... but you know.. I've seen plenty of straight orange county housewives who are very close to passionately kissing their little foofie dog... if you can compare two men or two women kissing to a man kissing a dog.. then you can compare kissing your wife or husband to kissing a dog...
your impression of progression is typical of someone who fears progression because humans typically do not like change.. though it happens around them all the time.. but there is a thing called sensibility and logic... and you've far outstepped sensibility on that one...

Old 01-31-2008, 12:14 AM

Quote:
if you can compare two men kissing... to a man kissing his dog.. then you are way out there man... first of all the dog is not a human being.. nor is someone that can consent... but you know.. I've seen plenty of straight orange county housewives who are very close to passionately kissing their little foofie dog... if you can compare two men or two women kissing to a man kissing a dog.. then you can compare kissing your wife or husband to kissing a dog...
your impression of progression is typical of someone who fears progression because humans typically do not like change.. though it happens around them all the time.. but there is a thing called sensibility and logic... and you've far outstepped sensibility on that one...
yet a man and a dog are both mammal....and a dog can consent, just not verbally, i.e. he acknowledges and allows you to pet him without bitting you!

I can give you the whole K.P.C.O.F.G.S. argument....

...how about transvestites??? Where do they fit in on your scheme of things?

If a bearded, long haired, hormonal, hairy man with breast implants, and got his thingy cut off i.e. obvious 'transvestite', kisses another transvestite who got their boobs cut off, penis sewed on, hormonal, woman i.e. obivious transvestite, and is in front of you at the grocery store, how do you react now????

Now what if they decide to have dog hair surgically implanted on their body????

..etc?

a man has a penis, his partner has a penis....a woman has a vagina, her partner has a vagina........whether religious or not, there is no way they can pro-create, therefore your argument on progression makes no sense if my argument on man hooking up with a dog is considered insane.....
....there's no natural, scientific reason for it to 'make sense', yet it happens!

People already hook up with animals now, it's just not mainstream, not yet..................just like gay's weren't mainstream 20 years ago.

..gays aren't new, they've bee around for thousands of time, just as beastiality.....

...if you're so progressive, where do you draw the line?

Again, I'm not gay bashing, I'm just presenting a plausible argument that really isn't that far fetched in 20 years.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:27 AM

1,458 posts, read 4,132,157 times
Quote:
yet a man and a dog are both mammal....and a dog can consent, just not verbally, i.e. he acknowledges and allows you to pet him without bitting you!

If a bearded, long haired, hormonal, hairy man with breast implants, and got his thingy cut off i.e. obvious 'transvestite', kisses another transvestite who got their boobs cut off, penis sewed on, hormonal, woman i.e. obivious transvestite, and is in front of you at the grocery store, how do you react now????

..etc?

a man has a penis, his partner has a penis....a woman has a vagina, her partner has a vagina........whether religious or not, there is no way they can pro-create, therefore your argument on progression makes no sense if my argument on man hooking up with a dog is considered insane.....
....there's no natural, scientific reason for it to 'make sense', yet it happens!

People already hook up with animals now, it's just not mainstream, not yet..................just like gay's weren't mainstream 20 years ago.

..gays aren't new, they've bee around for thousands of time, just as beastiality.....

Again, I'm not gay bashing, I'm just presenting a plausible argument that really isn't that far fetched in 20 years.
What the hell are you talking about??

Old 01-31-2008, 12:28 AM

Quote:

..etc?

well the underlying answer to the transvestite and penis chop offs is that no matter what someone wants to do to their body.. they're still HUMANS...
but you know social changes happen because they become commonplace...
homosexuality acceptance has come about because of its prevelence.. it might not have been out in the open before... but now that it is acceptable the number of people coming out and being open about it is enough to have an impact on societial norms... while I personally feel having sex with animals is disgusting (I think sex with a woman is disgusting as well.. so bob's yer uncle) but if there were enough people to come out and make a movement about it.. and the prevailence of it is enough to impact society.... but you and I both know that it is not that prevelent.. and while it would follow the same guidlines as homosexuality acceptance... anti homosexual movements like to use this example as a scapegoat... Problem is in religious social circles the very topic of homosexuality is non existant.. and any discussions about it is centered around staying away from it and not liking it... so in their perspective the sheer numbers and reality of homosexuality is just not accurate.. thus causing them to associate it with the stark contrast in numbers of beastiality prevelence.... I can't sit and tell you what will and wont be acceptable in 20 50 or 100 years... but it surely is not my place to tell those generations how their society should be shaped and formed... that is up to them... and their choices will be upon their heads... anyone who does not have a biased opinon in regards to homosexuality can clearly see the difference between being gay and beastiality... for most the slippery slope position on this issue is just not valid
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies