Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 05:06 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,528,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Who knows? The reasons are far too many...this country has no intention on giving up it's war on terror. I don't know why people care so much as to why Obama won't declare x, y and z "acts of terror"...Our shadow government is doing fine keeping the status quo without these declarations. I believe the murder of Bin Laden was all fabricated and a symbolic gesture to restore faith in our gov when it was even lower than when Bush was in office...

On top of the fact it was right during the elections...
2011 is not "right during the elections", the trust in government was not lower than it was during the Bush administration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2013, 05:13 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _CARL_ View Post
Well now we know what Obama was doing during the SEAL Team 6 raid on Osama Bin Laden's compound. This story is just getting on the net and it makes Obama look real bad. If Obama was playing cards in this raid, was he playing cards when Ambassador Chris Stevens and the other Americans were pleading for help during the Benghazi raid?

Love: Obama Played Cards During Osama Raid; 'I Can
Even you know it would not be possible to play 15 games in 20 minutes, which is how long the actual raid took. If you listen to the interview, they played cards during that day, and if you were ever in the military, you'd know there can be quite a bit of waiting time, between short bursts of action.

Old 08-14-2013, 05:13 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
No, you just don't want to admit you are taking your gov at face value....for no good reason.
Look, I'm not the one who posted a sentence that managed to at least three out of four simple claims completely wrong. That's the best part... it's not just that you guys believe the most idiotic stuff, it's that had you bothered to spend 30 seconds with google you wouldn't have an excuse.

Scratch that... you don't have an excuse. Period. That was simply a tour-de-force of dumb.

You know why I'm generally confident about what I believe? It's because I check it out and try always to make sure I have a good reason to believe it.

You guys? You just make up stupid stuff and pass it around like a bong at a frat party... never even noticing that you're smoking oregano, and thinking you're still completely stoned anyway.

One single sentence, HH. I mean seriously, it takes genuine cluelessness to get a minimum of three things wrong in one single sentence. You are a goddamn prodigy of nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz
Tell me, how does it feel? I never had interest in being a cheerleader.
Not so great in high school. But in college it got me laid a lot. After every game we partied with the cheerleaders from the other school.

Last edited by HistorianDude; 08-14-2013 at 05:23 PM..

Old 08-14-2013, 05:14 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Obama was playing spades.. that is racist!

Old 08-14-2013, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Even you know it would not be possible to play 15 games in 20 minutes, which is how long the actual raid took. If you listen to the interview, they played cards during that day, if you were ever in the military, you'd know there can be quite a bit of waiting time, between short bursts of action.
Pinochle, baby. Hours and hours of pinochle.

Old 08-14-2013, 05:15 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,420,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You are still arguing that no help came even though 2 of the people that died were part of Response teams. You dont even know the agreed upon facts of that night, so why are you even posting ?
You really do have Obama sickness. Everyone knows those 2 were NOT part of a response team. Now turn off MSNBC

Old 08-14-2013, 05:18 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,420,766 times
wow, this guy could take a wee and a poop in some of your mouths and you would still excuse him. I can guess color based on how much people defend him. <already tested>

Obviously when you send out your best and he's a major screw up ...

Old 08-14-2013, 05:19 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
Cards? Man, that's almost as bad as not leaving a preplanned photo op while planes were being flown into the WTC and pentagon.
Still lost in Huston I see... Open your eyes, your guy is a complete failure, as are any who would support him.

Old 08-14-2013, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
wow, this guy could take a wee and a poop in some of your mouths and you would still excuse him.
Actually... no. I'm confident that I would not excuse that.

But since (unlike you) I can tell the difference between playing cards and eliminating bodily waste into somebody's mouth, it's an analogy that I'm pretty certain would never have even come to mind in the first place.

Old 08-14-2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Still lost in Huston I see... Open your eyes, your guy is a complete failure, as are any who would support him.
Because he played cards?

I swear... if Obama said something good about oxygen, scores of you would die of suffocation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies