Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 04:49 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Obviously the man needed to be humiliated and tased for running a stop sign on a freaking bicycle.

Obviously the man needed to be tased for disobeying lawful orders and acting aggressively with police after being stopped for a violation of the law.

FIFY

Millions of people miraculously manage to go their life without these confrontations with the police. How do you suppose they do that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2013, 05:04 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,644 times
All this thread has accomplished is to allow the CD racists another opportunity to make their jokes and snide racial comments.

The fact is everyone investigating this issue will include race into thier assesment...whether they admit it or not.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:48 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,121 times
Quote:
I'm a hardcore biker. Maybe its different in Chicago, but bikers don't obey traffic laws.

Regardless, how petty of the officer. He shouldn't be pulling over bikers and citing them.
Yet it is still illegal in Chicago to not obey the traffic laws, and your buddy Rahm just recently increased the fines for bicyclists who do not obey the traffic laws.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:52 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,361,669 times
Man, this whining really needs to stop.

Old 08-17-2013, 07:17 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,639,216 times
Quote:
There's no reason for him to be stopped if he's on his bicycle.
The man ran a STOP sign on his bicycle, that is why he was pulled over. Running a stop sign is not legal in most places...
Now apologize to the nice pigs....

Old 08-17-2013, 07:22 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,639,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
All this thread has accomplished is to allow the CD racists another opportunity to make their jokes and snide racial comments.

The fact is everyone investigating this issue will include race into thier assesment...whether they admit it or not.
If you don't like CD racist, DO NOT LOOK IN THE MIRROR.. I repeat, If yu do not like racist, don't look in the mirror...!!

Old 08-17-2013, 09:16 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,364,856 times
Quote:
There's no reason for him to be stopped if he's on his bicycle.

I advocate the public taking justice into their own hands. Call me an extremist or whatever you want. I'm tired of these pigs.
Right, because bike riders never break the law. Never run stop signs, never cut off traffic, never obstruct traffic, never threaten drivers.

Quote:
BS.

Have you ever lived in a city or been a biker??

Bikers don't pay attention to stop signs.

It was a cop abusing his authority.

I stand by my statement. Could care less if it offends you. They need to clean up the tough guy act unless they want to be treated like a tough guy.
Typical a**h*** bike rider, cities are full of people like you.

Quote:
I'm a hardcore biker. Maybe its different in Chicago, but bikers don't obey traffic laws.

Regardless, how petty of the officer. He shouldn't be pulling over bikers and citing them.
Chicago, city of corruption. Around here bike riders who run stop signs get ticketed and have to pay a fine.

Laws apply to you just like anyone else, you aren't above the law. People like you are why bikes should be banned from the roads. If you want to ride stick to the bike trails that you should have to pay for.

Bike riders get hit by cars all the time in cities, drivers shouldn't be cited for arrested for it because it happens all the time.

Old 08-17-2013, 09:23 AM

6,175 posts, read 12,933,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Yeah Im typing on a smart phone. Could "not" care less grammer boy.
GrammAr

Old 08-17-2013, 11:14 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,749,701 times
Quote:

Some do, some don't, but they are supposed to follow the rules that motorized vehicles follow.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:18 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,120,288 times
Are any of you even bikers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies