Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 01:47 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,859 times

Advertisements

We are approaching the another TV review and full out news stories of 9-11 in a few weeks and I was just thinking to myself that history will continue to tell us the story we already know.
I do find it pointless to talk about 9-11 because everyone has accepted 3,000 people lost their lives and most people are ready to move on.

I will ask you this...
If the government lies and continues to lie about its activies on what it does with spying on us, what really happened with bengazi, and the nonsense with the IRS. Just think what this government might have done and hasnt told you about with 9-11.

I dont want to know the truth and asking government to be truthful is a JOKE. Your never going to get it unless you find another hacker to find it for you and run off the russia and hide. I accept 3,000 people died and I suspect the government has lied about something to do with 9-11 I just dont know what. But if you think about that statement that you ACCEPT that government has lied about 9-11, you know future events will ALWAYS be suspect just like all the other things they lie about.

I dont trust my government and it has nothing to do with 9-11, they lie all the time what makes you think something like 9-11 is somehow safe from the pure thoughts about flag waving.
I would prefer to wave the flag with the thoughts and ideas of liberty not the ideas of lies the government tells me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2013, 01:53 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,516,173 times
Government transparency is an oxymoron.

Old 08-16-2013, 01:57 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Hey OP, nothing suprises me. Now get ready for a slew of "tin foil hat" references.

Old 08-16-2013, 01:59 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,782,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Just think what this government might have done and hasnt told you about with 9-11.
Yes, yes, the gummint blew up Building 7 of the WTC.

Whatever you say.

(yawn)

Old 08-16-2013, 02:04 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Yes, yes, the gummint blew up Building 7 of the WTC.

Whatever you say.

(yawn)

Like i said I dont care, but I wonder if over time building 7 will ever be mentioned.. IE it just never gets reported again in a news story or a history book. IE nobody died in building 7 so we don't need worry about building 7. ;-)

Like it was just a cause and effect or a car that was on the ground that got crushed and is now only part of a insurance claim from years ago.

Old 08-16-2013, 02:05 PM

1,963 posts, read 1,822,697 times
To be fair, truthers have a theory thats based in reality, unlike birthers or NWO conspiracies.

Think about the expansive government overreach since 9/11, and tell me everything hasnt gone pretty well for those in charge since then.

Just because its appalling doesnt mean its impossible. For those who say the US government would never false flag its own country I implore you to reaearch Operation Northwoods; an official CIA plan (that was never hatched thanks to JFKs death) to bomb and TERRORize domestic targets, place blame on Cuban and Soviet nationals, and stir up support from the citizenry for more war.

Exactly the effect manifested from 9/11.

Old 08-16-2013, 02:31 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,934,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Hey OP, nothing suprises me. Now get ready for a slew of "tin foil hat" references.
Yep. It's beyond me how anyone could defend our Federal Government at this point.

Old 08-16-2013, 02:41 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,123 times
The government is that way because Obama ruined it all by himself. At least that's what is continually implied by City-Data experts...??

Old 08-16-2013, 02:48 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,934,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinionated View Post
The government is that way because Obama ruined it all by himself. At least that's what is continually implied by City-Data experts...??
Odd-you were the first to mention Obama. These Puppet Presidents like Bush and Obama don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Old 08-16-2013, 03:07 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Government transparency is an oxymoron.
Precisely.

And as Edward Bernays theorized about media and propaganda, we now have an unholy alliance of controlled corporate media.
A shame that the uninformed still imagine cnn "news" is factual these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies