Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 07:02 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
... much like the craptastic economy and wars under Bush.

But, we all know how people act when we bring up how badly the Bush Administration left this country... "!@#$#$ YOU GODDAMN LIBERALS STOP BLAMING EVERYTHING ON BUSH RRRAAAAAGH"
If I were a victim of Katrina who was still waiting for government help years after Katrina, I'd blame the president in office. People look to the current president for help and feel betrayed when he doesn't help. You don't fix something like Katrina over night. It takes years.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:03 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,202,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You dont pay attention to them, but you paid attention to it.. Yeah, thats funny...

Its a shame there are videos of him talking about

Montage Footage of Barack Obama on His Muslim Faith - YouTube

You dont even know what the hell the guy is you voted for.. and no, I dont give a rats ass about him being muslim, but HE said it..
Those were edited tapes, and they've been debunked repeatedly. Now you're not only full of it, but you're a complete sucker--you got taken in by yet another scam. Stop reading nutty blogs and websites and calling it "news" or "facts."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...s-not-changed/

Old 08-23-2013, 07:04 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Those were edited tapes, and they've been debunked repeatedly. Now you're not only full of it, but you're a complete sucker. Stop reading nutty blogs and websites and calling it "news."
Oh so he didnt say it, because they were edited..

Tell me how many time mb you have discussed your muslim faith? You cant be that stupid. I never once talked about my religion that I wasnt.. but here we are, mb proclaiming people do it all the time..

Tell me, do you often proclaim to be of the opposite sex as well? Or do you accidently slip and proclaim your big foot, or a unicorn and not human? What a tool..

btw, the OP is a youtube as well, i bet that was edited, but you believe it regardless.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:10 PM

260 posts, read 337,670 times
I had a stomach virus this week. Why didn't Obama do anything about it?

Old 08-23-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanduskyShowerAttendant View Post
I think you guys have gotten off-topic. It's obvious Obama is behind everything bad that happens. Dan Vs. cancelled? THANKS OBAMA.
I was very upset when Obama was behind NBC cancelling "The Sing-Off." (yes, I am an a cappella nerd). Now I hear it's coming back this fall--do you think Obama reinstated it just to buy votes and gain support from nerdy, white, musical people for an illegal third term?

I demand the truth. This could be an impeachable offense. I'm still glad the show's coming back though. Thanks Obama!

Old 08-23-2013, 07:12 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
So a talk show using some poll by PPP?
How did they select those they polled?
I watched a show where they filmed some guy walking around a college campus. He asked the same question over and over. How many stars are on our flag. After about 10 students he finally got the correct answer.
He then asked what the stars meant. It only took about 5 tries to get the answer.
Based on that show I should assume that most college students are borderline morons.
Let us not forget during the last campaign when Black Obama supporters were told Romney's positions, but were told that they were Obama's and they supported them. Did those idiots represent all Obama supporters?

Old 08-23-2013, 07:15 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,132,345 times
I'd rate someone who actually thinks that Obama is a practicing Muslim as unintelligent as someone who thinks that he wasn't born in the US or someone who thinks that he was responsible for Katrina. Unintelligent people exist. We shouldn't be surprised.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:17 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
I'd rate someone who actually thinks that Obama is a practicing Muslim as unintelligent as someone who thinks that he wasn't born in the US or someone who thinks that he was responsible for Katrina. Unintelligent people exist. We shouldn't be surprised.
True. Just as some unintelligent people believe that the ignorant minority of any group means that all think the same way.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:18 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,367,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
This is unbelievable....I know Louisiana is a red state, but damn. How could they, ground zero of Katrina, think its obamas fault? Are folks that ignorant?
53% voted for Obama a second time, so yes people are that ignorant, but more of them are blue state liberals.

Idiots who voted for Obama - YouTube

Obama Voters - YouTube

Old 08-23-2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
53% voted for Obama a second time, so yes people are that ignorant, but more of them are blue state liberals.
(I cut the videos of dumb people talking, because scrolling through videos that no one is going to watch is annoying)

or more likely, it's this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
True. Just as some unintelligent people believe that the ignorant minority of any group means that all think the same way.
Don't thank me--it was a pleasure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies