Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 01:59 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
You do realize that black unemployment is usually about double the rate of white unemployment? I can't remember the exact number of years that's been the case, but I think it goes back to the 60's or 70's, so obviously that's Obama's fault.
I guess you didn't want to mention that under Reagan, GHWB, Clinton, and GWB blacks were also the fastest growing segment of middle and upper middle class. Now... not so much.

The DNC showed us how much they REALLY CARE

Last edited by steven_h; 08-23-2013 at 02:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2013, 02:08 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
If Obama had a son he'd be a 1%'er who would ever work a real job than his father did and wouldn't ever have to rub elbows with the unwashed workers, or unemployed.
If he had a son he'd be hobnobbing with the rest of the intellectuals (mostly white) from Ha'vard, just like the old man did. The only worry he'd have would be if his tux was pressed (by a Latino), if the caterer was on time, which "person or persons" he could screw figuratively and/or physically, and who he'd blame if caught.

Such is the tenuous life of a narcissist in training.

Old 08-23-2013, 03:08 AM

5,739 posts, read 6,933,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Thanks to the republican Congress. Do ya know who passes jobs bills?

Old 08-23-2013, 03:21 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,242,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
It doesnt bolster your point,Your point doenst even make sense. it just shows you are ignoring the fact that you are wrong, that is furthered by the fact that John McCain was never a governor, meaning even if the guy i responded to did mean to mention executive, he would still be screwed collectively just as you are.

Pssst, the President being the head of the executive branch has nothing to do with the comment i responded to.
#FAIL
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
4 years in the U.S. senate and 8 years in the Illinois State Senate, yes i would call that leadership experience.
*******ed statement. Obama's positions in both the US Senate and Illinois senate (both Legislative branches) do not in any way qualify him to hold a leadership role in government.

If you can't make the distinction between the roles and responsibilities for members of the Legislative branch of government, and the roles and responsibilities of leaders in the Executive branch of government, then I strongly recommend that you go back to 9th grade and take a remedial Civics class.

Such inanity is exactly why incompetent carnival barkers like Obama can get elected. Jesters who possess no semblance of understanding about the structure and functions of government have zero business voting.

You #FAIL bubba

Last edited by MattOTAlex; 08-23-2013 at 04:13 AM..

Old 08-23-2013, 10:40 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOTAlex View Post
*******ed statement. Obama's positions in both the US Senate and Illinois senate (both Legislative branches) do not in any way qualify him to hold a leadership role in government.

If you can't make the distinction between the roles and responsibilities for members of the Legislative branch of government, and the roles and responsibilities of leaders in the Executive branch of government, then I strongly recommend that you go back to 9th grade and take a remedial Civics class.

Such inanity is exactly why incompetent carnival barkers like Obama can get elected. Jesters who possess no semblance of understanding about the structure and functions of government have zero business voting.

You #FAIL bubba
Yet if Cruz runs for President you will be one of the first in line to vote for him, LMAO!

Old 08-23-2013, 10:45 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,242,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yet if Cruz runs for President you will be one of the first in line to vote for him, LMAO!
And you know who I am going to vote for because why?

Old 08-23-2013, 10:56 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOTAlex View Post
And you know who I am going to vote for because why?
Well you lean riiiiiight and most righties vote Repub and if Cruz gets the nod .......................... otherwise you can throw away your vote on some Libertarian, LOL. As I said, you will vote for him even thought everything you whined about Obama fit Cruz to a tea. Enjoy

Old 08-23-2013, 11:13 AM

1,137 posts, read 1,398,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
It's funny how she never actually says that Obama will pay for anything she has, but folks like you will rush to claim that she's expecting something for free.

And then they wonder why black people don't support white conservatives...

Many black people do support white conservatives and because they do they are called things like house n%gger, uncle tom, oreo cookie and other racial slurs by the self proclaimed tolerant left.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:23 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,819,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I guess you didn't want to mention that under Reagan, GHWB, Clinton, and GWB blacks were also the fastest growing segment of middle and upper middle class. Now... not so much.
And during all of those presidents the black UE rate was twice that of whites....like always, since UE rates have been around in this country this has been the case. Just because Obama is black and has a job doesn't mean he will "hook up" all us black people. And I am employed and doing fine. Matter of fact, I only associate with one person who is unemployed and I honestly don't believe he wants a job anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan's Dad View Post
Many black people do support white conservatives and because they do they are called things like house n%gger, uncle tom, oreo cookie and other racial slurs by the self proclaimed tolerant left.
I am black and I have never been called a "house n*gger, uncle tom, oreao cookie" or any other racial slur by any of my super liberal friends. I have voted for local level conservative candidates, especially when I lived in Ohio, I voted for Voinovich for governor and as a senator I wish more in the GOP were more like he was and I'd vote for them more often. I also am not afraid to speak out about my opposition to liberal (or conservative) ideologies. I have never received in backlash.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:31 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
What welfare would that be? The programs run by the states?

Maybe you are referring to Food Stamp, and believe the statement of Newt Gingrich "more people have been put on food stamps by Barack Obama than any president in American history."

If so, both you an he are wrong. More were added under Bush than under Obama, according to the most recent figures.
you are so full of **** I can smell you from here. Don't you people get tired of spreading lies or is the pay that good that you have no conscience?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies