Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 07:58 PM

2,080 posts, read 3,922,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And Black men are the most likely to be murder victims. Whenever I hear "Blacks kill at 10 times the rates of Whites and Hispanics", no one mentions that Black men are often the victims, as well as the targets, of those murders. It is like many care only if a Black male commits murder, not when a Black male is a murder victim.

It doesn't have anything to do with "family values" but rather, the lack of family. A large number of Black children grow up in broken homes.
It strange, really. One of the black guys at work was saying how if he lost his job and could't find another he would resort to breaking into homes and taking whatever he could to provide for his family. My thoughts were, gee, i guess i'd have to work three jobs to provide for my family, not break the law. I guess thats the difference right there.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:59 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,374,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southking500 View Post
I remember years ago seeing t-shirts that said "It's a Black Thing, You Wouldn't Understand". These violent racist attacks are definitely a black thing. Someone prove me wrong by posting all the incidents of black senior citizens being beaten to death by white teens, black babies being shot in the head by whites, black shoppers being randomly stabbed or punched in the face, black joggers being shot in the back by whites with racist facebook pages. These are not isolated incidents, it is happening daily and only the more gruesome attacks are publicized.
Blacks have a huge racism problem, not just the bloodthirsty killers, but the hypocritical race card players like the above posters who want to project their bigotry onto the white victims.
The solution is simple and colorblind, lock up violent offenders on the first offense and throw away the key. Ignore the race card players complaints about the color of the prison population.
The civil rights community has just issued and official response to you observation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Old 08-22-2013, 08:00 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,519,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
you took my post out of context. how typical for someone who rarely brings facts to a fact fight.
LOL! What a joke this post is. The only person between you two that's light on facts is you.

Old 08-22-2013, 08:01 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
So this is ok? We should rejoice that majority of victims of the insane amount of killing by Blacks are Blacks?
No. I am not saying we should celebrate that. In fact, the total opposite. My issue is this. All anyone seems to care about is when Blacks commit murder, and seem to not care when Blacks are the victims of murder. If you are going to mention Blacks committing murder, you should mention that Blacks are the majority of the victims.

Old 08-22-2013, 08:01 PM

7,500 posts, read 5,749,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
I hope they find them, max sentence, no plea deal
Put them to death the same way they took life. Eventually folks like this will figure it out. Eye for an eye...

These kids are mental defects and need removed from the gene pool.

Old 08-22-2013, 08:02 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,519,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
So this is ok? We should rejoice that majority of victims of the insane amount of killing by Blacks are Blacks?
don't pretend you care about black victims of violence. half of the posters here wouldn't be here if this was an elderly ww2 vet killed by black kids who happened to be black. the point is, most of the people killed by black men are black men. white men being murdered by black men are not the norm.

Old 08-22-2013, 08:02 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
It strange, really. One of the black guys at work was saying how if he lost his job and could't find another he would resort to breaking into homes and taking whatever he could to provide for his family. My thoughts were, gee, i guess i'd have to work three jobs to provide for my family, not break the law. I guess thats the difference right there.
What is the difference? And what does this have to do with what I said about many people not caring if Blacks get murdered?

Old 08-22-2013, 08:06 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,519,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
LOL! What a joke this post is. The only person between you two that's light on facts is you.
lol. you said it so it must be true. now, please, disprove my facts. it must be easy.

my facts:
-most white murder victims are murdered by whites
-most murders committed by black men are of other black men

c'mon. shut me up with your counter "facts".

Old 08-22-2013, 08:11 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,318,192 times
Quote:
ACtually because you can see that as being a plausible solution, which is nothing wrong with that but imagine someone who had to fight tooth and nail to get ONE job, neverless three.

Old 08-22-2013, 08:12 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,165 times
Quote:
Exactly my father was 11 when the Great Depression hit and he already had 3 jobs to help his 5 brothers,2 sisters plus his father had recently died from pneumonia he stayed upright and true.Hell they didn't even lock the house at night...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies