Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 03:26 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times

Advertisements

Greta: 'Knockout Game' is no laughing matter, must be KO'ed | Fox News Video

This is awful, will Jackson and Sharpton comment or the president?

Old 11-19-2013, 03:33 PM

3,863 posts, read 6,296,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Greta: 'Knockout Game' is no laughing matter, must be KO'ed | Fox News Video

This is awful, will Jackson and Sharpton comment or the president?
Don't look for it. These roaming gangs of feral children need to be ....I don't know. What? Knocked out too? Oh, heavens, no. We can't do that to them. What needs to happen is for their parents to be locked up right with them. But that'll never happen. There are some under arrest currently for murder; one I think is as young as twelve.

Old 11-19-2013, 04:42 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post
Don't look for it. These roaming gangs of feral children need to be ....I don't know. What? Knocked out too? Oh, heavens, no. We can't do that to them. What needs to happen is for their parents to be locked up right with them. But that'll never happen. There are some under arrest currently for murder; one I think is as young as twelve.
I think they can be rounded up like stray dogs. Why not? Why should they be on the street if they cannot show a purpose for why they are out there. Going somewhere productive. We need some very strict new laws for teens.

For my kids? Would have never been a problem. They were at sports or school or other activities. I don't care about the "rights" of feral kids. Their parents don't care, why should I?

Round them up and find out what they are up to and deal with it. If that means putting the parents in jail, so be it. Clean up the streets.

Old 11-19-2013, 08:07 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Shouldn't the news media report on something of this nature. I'm white and would be appaled if white kids were doing this. And i would want to know where they are doing this, and if anyone has been killed. Which didn't they say tonight that 4 people have been killed.

Waiting for someone of presence, to comment on this, because this is bad as it can be. Would be bad if white kids or mexican kids, or any race of kids were doing this, because this is something that can get out of control. And spread like wild fire, we don't need this.

If these were white kids or even mexican kids doing this, sure this would be worthy news, it is worthy news, becaause this is something that is going to get out of control and fast. And some maybe even will die, this is unacceptable behavior i care not about their color, as i do about the innocent victims. My really good GF who happens to be black commented to me tonight, that she did not hear about this until her friend told her about it and she is wondering why no news on a important situation. Bad is bad, no matter who is doing it, color is not the issue, the devious hateful act is.

If you were a parent of a child who got slammed by one of these thugs, how would this make you feel.

Old 11-19-2013, 08:08 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,301,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Not trying to glorify it....just stating how it was when I was a youth.

All things considered, yes I do find a relative level of dignity in playing the game and targeting somebody who can put you to sleep as easily as you can...even if it you have the preemptive advantage.

Not like the examples we see in this case with modern youth targeting middle-aged white guys who clearly hold the ability to knock someone out very low on their personal hierarchy.
Nah, you scared. Go to a boxing gym and fight like a real man. Cowards sucker punch.

Why you scared to get beat up? And you go with your crew.

Guarantee that you would be too scared to do this one on one.

Old 11-19-2013, 09:02 PM

21 posts, read 25,072 times
Default Black On White Crimes Under Reported...Knockout..Polar Bear Hunting

Why is Black on White crime spree where a group of black youths hunt out white people so they can hit them to try to knockout not being reported or not being reported for what it really is, black on white crime. Today you can't even disagree with Obama with out the race card being played in his defense but when it come's to actual racial physical attack it doesn't get reported properly.

Old 11-19-2013, 09:24 PM

1,579 posts, read 2,341,277 times
Black males play the game of knock out here in Louisiana. In Baton Rouge a few weeks ago it happened downtown where they drove through 3rd street where people were coming out of bars as they were closing. The males jumped out of cars, selected white people and punched them from behind or from the side then ran back into their cars laughing.

Most of the local news agencies did not report it, except for one. WAFB did report it but then pulled it from their front page around 2 hours later because it was deemed too controversial.

I've also heard of his game being "played" in New Orleans. For some reason it's always black males attacking non blacks. The victims are generally white or asian.

Old 11-19-2013, 09:53 PM

2,325 posts, read 5,509,230 times
I'm going to stop putting off getting my conceal carry permit.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:02 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,947,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisjongalt View Post
I'm going to stop putting off getting my conceal carry permit.
Not gonna help you when you're getting sucker-punched, unfortunately.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:18 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
One thing no one is doing is asking questions. What goes through the mind of those who would play "the knockout game"? Why would said persons be stupid enough to videotape their violent behavior?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies