Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 03:26 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,088,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Not me..... i don't give a damn. Since Spring I have been making myself 'equal' using ladies rooms whether not women are in them. It started at a Lowes in the mens room where in the sink was a big purse and a women was using a stall.
Well, aren't you special.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2013, 03:26 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,239,415 times
Quote:
Not me..... i don't give a damn. Since Spring I have been making myself 'equal' using ladies rooms whether not women are in them. It started at a Lowes in the mens room where in the sink was a big purse and a women was using a stall.

I didn't care about that and when she came out i was still takin' a leak. It might have ended there, but she went to the manager and complained a man was using the mens room and she had left her purse in the sink to 'let men know'.

Ever since I have been using the ladies rooms at will and so far I find no purses in the sinks to let me know.

Over bike week coming out of a single pot ladies room 2 guys looked shocked, and i placed my hand on one of their shoulders and said "it's ok I'm a lesbian!'

I kinda like this equality thing myself. anything to make life interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
What does this have to do with haircuts?

Do you take your pants down or bring your "member" out for all to see when you sit in the barber chair?
@Annie -- you don't get the analogy? Or are you just being Liberalistically obtuse?

Old 08-29-2013, 03:29 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,452,185 times
i hate those obnoxious over the top feminists like the woman who did this.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:31 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,917,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
What does this have to do with haircuts?

Do you take your pants down or take your "member" out for all to see when you sit in the barber chair?
This isn't about hair cuts. That's just the excuse.

It's about equality. I don't do barbers or hair dressers. My hair is half way down my back and the wind trims it while i ride my motorcycle. Last time anyone thought to cut it was in 1990 when i sat on a picnic table for it.

I would have taken you for somewhat smarter than you appear to be. I would have thought you knew this was about equality.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:39 PM

Equal is equal see? Holding doors was the excuse back in the day. Stupidly i admit i once held doors for what I took as ladies.

Today I still do, but i look at them closer than i did. If you look too butch i just let the door go. But not then. I held the door at BU and for it i got kicked in the shins. LOL

Poked that broad right straight in the nose but not as hard had she been male. Well that was more than enough to drop her, where she began to cry and make it known she was a feminist. LOL

I told her that's how equal feels honey, and left her there.

When people decide it's going to be their way or the highway, they better be able to back it up.

That little fatty in canada don't look as if she can back up much.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Well, aren't you special.
I bet I can pee faster than you..... That counts get in there do the deed wash up and be gone.. Where is the equality?

In life nothing is equal not a single thing. I understand women don't get the same pay as a man for the same thing, and for that it is wrong. But to just go throw weight around you don't have because you just say so is as wrong.

One day that idea will catch up with any fool who tries it, because someone else is always bigger, and someone else is always more equal.

In NH as of late there are unisex rooms and ladies rooms in the same places with no mens rooms. Where is the equality in that?

Men might like a few places where females are not so welcome.

These are all excuses......

Old 08-29-2013, 03:47 PM

16,903 posts, read 16,064,479 times
I might have a cheeseburger tonight. I hope the onion is still good.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:56 PM

15,701 posts, read 17,001,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOTAlex View Post
@Annie -- you don't get the analogy? Or are you just being Liberalistically obtuse?
I get that the poster thought it was a good analogy.

It wasn't.

Old 08-29-2013, 04:02 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,467,969 times
Quote:
I bet I can pee faster than you..... That counts get in there do the deed wash up and be gone.. Where is the equality?

In life nothing is equal not a single thing. I understand women don't get the same pay as a man for the same thing, and for that it is wrong. But to just go throw weight around you don't have because you just say so is as wrong.

One day that idea will catch up with any fool who tries it, because someone else is always bigger, and someone else is always more equal.

In NH as of late there are unisex rooms and ladies rooms in the same places with no mens rooms. Where is the equality in that?

Men might like a few places where females are not so welcome.

These are all excuses......

I'm not for unisex restrooms but the ladies room usually has the line around the block with the men's room is practically empty. Sometimes I wish I could just jump the line and use it instead.

Old 08-29-2013, 04:08 PM

15,701 posts, read 17,001,975 times
Quote:
This isn't about hair cuts. That's just the excuse.

It's about equality. I don't do barbers or hair dressers. My hair is half way down my back and the wind trims it while i ride my motorcycle. Last time anyone thought to cut it was in 1990 when i sat on a picnic table for it.

I would have taken you for somewhat smarter than you appear to be. I would have thought you knew this was about equality.
Yes....equality.

I am pretty confidant that if you walked into a woman's beauty salon and asked for a shampoo and trim of those gorgeous locks of yours, you would get it without any histrionics.

Last edited by Annie53; 08-29-2013 at 04:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies