Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 05:01 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,647,077 times

Advertisements

Yes!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2013, 09:17 AM

66 posts, read 69,529 times
So the situation is clear. America has a number of problems ( Detroit and other cities, where the financial and the social sphere are not stable - mortgage loans, inflation, unemployment). Now remember that the U.S. has many military bases outside the country. I don't want to say anything about the accident, all it or not - but when half and even more of the army are outside the state, but still there is the prospect of military action in the middle East - but this contradicts the strategy of security of the State such as the United States. Remember the Rossian Empire( WW1 - when all her army fought in the fields of Europe - and in the rear was not a single normal division, capable to restore order in the event of unrest. So the United States if they want to maintain their position in the world and the most important thing - our state must be put in order first of all in the States. And then think about the middle East. If and put pressure on Iran and its totalitarian allies( China, Russia, Lebanon), then only a bloc-NATO or the UN. A special role is played here Israel. Israel as would be kept between the two blocs of countries( officially for the United States formally many allies of Israel in totalitarian countries - Iran, Russian Federation). Yes USA has its interests in the middle East, but in any case not bind them to the interests of Israel.Many are interested in the civil war in the USA( America has many enemies in America) . case with Detroit shows it. Will be fewer problems if print as much paper money as that produced in the country of production - then such problems as with Detroit and unemployment to be less...

Last edited by Mihaike; 08-31-2013 at 09:28 AM..

Old 09-24-2014, 04:04 PM

11,999 posts, read 12,861,409 times
In light of recent events I feel that this is a relevant topic.

Again, from General Wesley Clark:

Decorated American General Tried to Warn us About Plans to go to War with Syria in 2003 | The Anti-Media

Old 09-24-2014, 04:06 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,130,662 times
I don't listen to conspiracy theories.

I just want all terrorists dead.

Old 09-24-2014, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I don't listen to conspiracy theories.

I just want all terrorists dead.
Hah-the Government and Media will have no shortage of boogeymen to keep you in fear obviously.

Old 09-24-2014, 06:24 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,862,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Please read the following interview from General Wesley Clark. It appears that military intervention in Syria was planned long ago and simply a precursor for the ultimate prize-Iran. Any Americans that continue to support warmongering will hold liability in this travesty-the information and truth is available for those that care.

"This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."

DN!
No it is not predetermined, in fact if anything our actions are helping Assad.

Old 09-24-2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Why do we refuse to legitimize our actions by working with their Govt?

Old 12-10-2015, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Still think this is the case?

It seems the US Government is more concerned with removing Assad from power than fighting ISIS.

Old 12-10-2015, 01:51 PM

2,606 posts, read 2,688,281 times
The time line is off (7 countries in 5 years) but the plan is solid there. So what the president changed, the military & all the personal in high power are still the same people. President doesn't make huge difference, just minor detail.

I am surprise it took USA this long to form a plan to take over Middle East. Anyone on earth would be lusting for the ME oil & American greed is nothing to write off. But Arabs are not going to let go easily & this time line of 5 year will stretch over decades. We been in Iraq for almost 10 years and ruined it. Now we are just moving on to Syria & that will be another 5+ years. Then on to the next.

Old 12-11-2015, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keraT View Post
The time line is off (7 countries in 5 years) but the plan is solid there. So what the president changed, the military & all the personal in high power are still the same people. President doesn't make huge difference, just minor detail.

I am surprise it took USA this long to form a plan to take over Middle East. Anyone on earth would be lusting for the ME oil & American greed is nothing to write off. But Arabs are not going to let go easily & this time line of 5 year will stretch over decades. We been in Iraq for almost 10 years and ruined it. Now we are just moving on to Syria & that will be another 5+ years. Then on to the next.
Agreed-our only hope is if enough Americans demand accountability from what is now pretty much a rogue Federal Government. We'll probably need to convene on DC. And I mean Millions of people.

The media seems to only be trying to manufacture consent for war. It feels eerily similar to 2003 when media pieces like the NY Times were doing the same thing-promoting fear and manufacturing consent for war.

I even saw there will be a new "terror alert system" like we had during the Bush era. Fear, fear, fear.

Homeland Security secretary unveils new terror alert system - CNNPolitics.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies