Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 08:25 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Maybe the Israeli government doesn't really believe that they live under a threat of a chemical attack.
What Israel believes is that if you attack us with chemicals is that we (Israel) will blow your a$$ off of the face of the earth!

Old 09-03-2013, 08:43 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What i realize has nothing to do with it.

If they fear a gas attack, why doesn't everyone have their own gas mask?

The only thing i could come up with is that they don't fear a gas attack.

Sitting here and telling me what i should realize is a waste of time...yours and mine. I don't live there, and i don't really care either way.

Yeah...i have to say i agree with you for the most part.

Meh...any country would do what Israel would do if they wree attacked by a foreign power with chemicals if they had the capability. Israel isn't special in that regard.

Again, ANY and ALL nations with similar capabilities would do what Israel would do if they were attacked. Their wrath is no different than anyone else's.

Once again....lol

You guys act like the Israelis are some sort of Gods or something. Every country will attempt to terminate a nation that attempts a chemical weapons attack against them if they have the capability to do so.
Because you have no clue what a gas mask is..... it isn't the silly little face covering you see in Army - Navy Stores anymore..... You would need the entire chem suit to go with it. What you see is stores is suitable for paint ball maybe.....

It is amusing to see how one group of repressed peoples views another.

Old 09-03-2013, 08:47 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
But as history has shown mostly all the other countries bring along their buddies with them, yet Israel in all its wars has been able to stand on its own without its buddies needing to set foot on Israeli soil.

The last time the US Military came close to the Israeli border was when they were in Lebanon in the early 80's. And for that I was there as a US Marine during the incident that occurred then. So Israel is special amongst an extremely small group of countries that can actually defend themselves without their buddies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
What Israel believes is that if you attack us with chemicals is that we (Israel) will blow your a$$ off of the face of the earth!
6 Days........ say bye bye if it comes to that... The world was stunned in the later 60's as i recall.

Old 09-03-2013, 10:59 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
6 Days........ say bye bye if it comes to that... The world was stunned in the later 60's as i recall.
Correct. People need to understand the Israeli mindset that when s**t hits the fan, Israeli citizens drop everything and deal with the issue. Finish dealing with issue and return to normal life asap. People need to stop emphasizing on the money Israel gets from the US which is less than 5% of their budget.

Old 09-03-2013, 06:17 PM

Its only a test:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...terranean.html

Good thing Israel doesn't advertise like other countries do.

Old 09-03-2013, 09:29 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Because you have no clue what a gas mask is..... it isn't the silly little face covering you see in Army - Navy Stores anymore..... You would need the entire chem suit to go with it. What you see is stores is suitable for paint ball maybe.....

It is amusing to see how one group of repressed peoples views another.
What groups are repressed?

And I've worn full MOPP suits with mask before. You're not telling me anything I don't already know.

Old 09-03-2013, 10:28 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
They will never need them. Israel's military is so overwhelmingly powerful that a poison gas attack would result in the country that launched the attack's destruction to the point of near annihilation. A 'moderate' response to such an attack would result in the destruction of the other nation's military and leadership.

And it's not like Israel's opponents haven't tried. The list of Middle East leaders who were driven out and crushed after Israel defeated them is long, goes back over 60 years, and has happened when Israel was far less ready or prepared as it is now.

Iran, Syria, Iraq, ant others bluster away, but they know the consequences of actually mounting an attack (or even preparing seriously for one) all have had Israeli jets hammer their plans to dust since the 70's. The only military force equivalent to Israel's is Egypt's, and Egypt learned it's lesson in the 7 Day War. Egypt made peace with them afterward that has been unbroken ever since by either side.

Old 09-07-2013, 05:22 PM

And you can't satisfy everyone:

Orthodox Jews demand beard compensating gas masks - YouTube
Israeli ultra-Orthodox Jews demand more beard friendly gas masks

Old 09-08-2013, 11:20 PM

4 posts, read 3,031 times
Israel should be serious about gas masks. Israeli cities will be hit (Isaiah 17:9) and Damascus will be destroyed. (Isaiah 17:1)

Old 09-08-2013, 11:54 PM

4 posts, read 3,031 times
Four Blood Red Moons Prophecy

May 14, 1948 Israel attacked by Sunni Arab nations. Israel's survival is at stake. Israel wins victory.

Passover 1949 One Blood Red Moon. Sukkot 1949 One Blood Red Moon.
Passover 1950 One Blood Red Moon. Sukkot 1950 One Blood Red Moon.

June 1967 War Israel attacked by Sunni Arab nations. Israel's survival is at
stake. Israel wins victory.

Passover April 1967 One Blood Red Moon. Sukkot 1967 One Blood Red Moon.
Passover....... 1968 One Blood Red Moon. Sukkot 1968 One Blood Red Moon.

2013 A.D. is followed by Four Blood Red Moons:

Passover 2014 One Blood Red Moon. Sukkot 2014 One Blood Red Moon.
Passover 2015 One Blood Red Moon. Sukkot 2015 One Blood Red Moon.

When will the Sunni Arab Jihadist terrorist attack Israel?

2013 followed by Four Blood Red Moons like 1948 was followed by Four Blood Red Moons 1949-1950? Will the Sunni Arab attack on Israel occur this year?

Or will One Blood Red Moon pass on 2014 like in the 1967 war? Will Passover 2014 pass then a Sunni Arab major war occur before Sukkot the second Blood Red Moon appears in October 2014?

We have a little over 3.5 months left for the prophecy to come true in 2013 and we have one year left if the prophecy is accurate and is fulfilled by the end of September 2014.

Al-Qaeda is allied with Hamas in Gaza. Al-Qaeda attacks Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai. Jordanian Islamist cross over into Syria and link up with Al-Qaeda. Lebanon Al-Qaeda is starting to skirmish with Hezbollah forces. Iraq Al-Qaeda forces from Mosul, Iraq filter into Syria to fight Assad's army.

Weaken Assad and the Al-Qaeda terrorist group becomes stronger and Al-Qaeda has stated once Assad is out of power Al-Qaeda will attack Israel.
Al-Qaeda is in all the territories listed in Psalms 83:6-8. The Sunni Arab Al-Qaeda will meet the same fate as the Arab armies met in 1948-1949 and 1967. These terrorist shall perish. Psalms 83:17.

Last edited by Tom Skylark; 09-09-2013 at 12:28 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies