Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2013, 07:14 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,094,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
Please show me where I said that gay people were pedophiles or animal abusers?
Um, he said you compared gay people to pedophiles and those who **** animals, not that you said said gay people are pedophiles and/or those who **** animals. Reading is essential.

Old 09-03-2013, 07:15 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,195,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
So swans that mate for life go against nature or other pair bonds.

Got it.
Swans go get a civil marriage license?
Swans Also have male male life long pair bonds.

Old 09-03-2013, 07:19 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
If that was against the laws of nature, it wouldn't work.
Tell me where in nature that insulin, vaccinations and kidney transplants exist....News flash...They don't. They are the results of humans manipulating nature.

Old 09-03-2013, 07:19 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,195,922 times
Quote:
So what's your point? You're against those particular persons getting married because of unnatural consequences? Being gay has unnatural consequences too, including being the highest group of contracting and spreading HIV and other STDS, they cannot donate blood, they cannot reproduce, and they cannot provide a child with the necessary love of both parents. They also have a higher rate of mental illness and tend to be far more promiscuous than straight people.

And in some countries those things like child marriages are legal, so is polygamy. It's been happening forever, which according to your logic makes it "natural and normal "because the same thing has happened with gays too" there were societies that encouraged the lifestyle like ancient Greece and Rome.

CDC ? Gay, Bisexual and other MSM ? Gender ? Risk ? HIV/AIDS

Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals | Psych Central

Statistics on sexual promiscuity among homosexuals | homosexual partner statistics | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Why Children Need a Male and Female Parent | Cornerstone Family Council
I'm a lesbian. We have the lowest rates of STD transmissions of any group. Maybe heterosexual couples shouldn't be allowed to get married, and only lesbians should, if you want to base marriage on STD rates.

Also, you might want to look up the meaning of the word natural.

Old 09-03-2013, 07:21 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,466,155 times
Quote:
Please show me where I said that gay people were pedophiles or animal abusers?
You make the equivalence in almost every inane post you make on this subject. As some have pointed out to you and others of your ilk try making your arguments starting with marriage in general instead of just gay marriage. In all seriousness this subject has been done to death on this forum. The fact that you refuse to learn the legal and ethical reasons supporting the gay marriage position doesn't make you a homophobe or bigot, just willfully ignorant. Its your willful ignorance that makes you a bigot and your repeted and oft refuted arguments that make you a homophobe.

Old 09-03-2013, 07:22 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,316,291 times
laws of nature plural of law of na·ture
Noun
A regularly occurring or apparently inevitable phenomenon observable in human society.
-----------
If you're using this definition, then homosexuality fits in quite nicely as regularly occurring and inevitable.

Old 09-03-2013, 07:23 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,695,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
You make the equivalence in almost every inane post you make on this subject. As some have pointed out to you and others of your ilk try making your arguments starting with marriage in general instead of just gay marriage. In all seriousness this subject has been done to death on this forum. The fact that you refuse to learn the legal and ethical reasons supporting the gay marriage position doesn't make you a homophobe or bigot, just willfully ignorant. Its your willful ignorance that makes you a bigot and your repeted and oft refuted arguments that make you a homophobe.
So again where did I say that gay people were pedophiles or animal abusers?

Once again I see you have no argument.

Old 09-03-2013, 07:27 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,695,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
laws of nature plural of law of na·ture
Noun
A regularly occurring or apparently inevitable phenomenon observable in human society.
-----------
If you're using this definition, then homosexuality fits in quite nicely as regularly occurring and inevitable.
And using your same logic so does polygamy, child marriages, incest, and beastiality. Does that make those things "natural and normal "too?

Your entire logic is flawed. If this is what you use to justify gay marriage than you also are inversely justifying the other perversions too. Hell you can justify anything really with that same logic, if I steal from you then it's okay because it too must be "natural".

Old 09-03-2013, 07:30 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
And using your same logic so does polygamy, child marriages, incest, and beastiality. Does that make those things "natural and normal "too?

Your entire logic is flawed. If this is what you use to justify gay marriage than you also are inversely justifying the other perversions too. Hell you can justify anything really with that same logic, if I steal from you then it's okay because it too must be "natural".
Homosexuality is a perversion? You are a self confirmed homophobic bigot.

Old 09-03-2013, 07:34 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,466,155 times
Quote:
So again where did I say that gay people were pedophiles or animal abusers?

Once again I see you have no argument.
No, once again you refuse to educate yourself on the subject thus remaining willfully ignorant, ie. a bigot.
That is your right in the U.S. However its not your right to have your bigotry codified into the laws. And when such bigotry manages to get itself codified its the duty of the courts to throw those laws out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies