Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2013, 09:09 PM

13,414 posts, read 9,947,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
Bull.

No Child even has the capacity to even understand such a thing. I had no idea what sex even was at that age. If I did I would probably have mental issues by now.
Why? Why would you have mental issues?

I don't see why any kid would be freaked out if you explain the very simple basics of sex. What would freak a kid out?

Capacity to understand what, exactly? That there's a biological mechanism for having babies? So what?

We explained it very simply to our 6 year old when she was five, when she asked about puppies.

She said "oh" and went back to playing.

Why wouldn't she? Being freaked out about sex is a purely adult construct. Kids who grow up on farms where animals breed don't have mental issues.

If you just treated it matter of factly like it's an actual fact of life, which it is, there wouldn't BE so many "mental issues" when it comes down to it.

It's completely ridiculous how people treat an essential human process that's akin to eating or sleeping, in that it's something we all need to do. Ridiculous.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:16 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,320,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Why? Why would you have mental issues?

I don't see why any kid would be freaked out if you explain the very simple basics of sex. What would freak a kid out?

Capacity to understand what, exactly? That there's a biological mechanism for having babies? So what?

We explained it very simply to our 6 year old when she was five, when she asked about puppies.

She said "oh" and went back to playing.

Why wouldn't she? Being freaked out about sex is a purely adult construct. Kids who grow up on farms where animals breed don't have mental issues.

If you just treated it matter of factly like it's an actual fact of life, which it is, there wouldn't BE so many "mental issues" when it comes down to it.

It's completely ridiculous how people treat an essential human process that's akin to eating or sleeping, in that it's something we all need to do. Ridiculous.
But...but...sex is dirty! And evil! Anyone who engages in it without God's blessing will burn in eternal hellfire. I hope you like the smell of brimstone.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:16 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,041,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Everyone should watch it. It's really funny.
Hilarious! I just love Anderson Cooper.

How much do you want to bet "The Co-Prophet" is a Republican?

Last edited by Annie53; 08-31-2013 at 09:53 PM..

Old 08-31-2013, 09:17 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,052,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
Kindergarten is WAY too young. Who the hell honestly believes that this is a good idea? Liberal "progressives"? The same group of people that want to allow so called "transgendered" people into the opposite sex showers and bathrooms at schools? The same group of people that thinks being gay is perfectly normal and that killing unborn babies is natural?

You REALLY want these people teaching 5 year old about sex? LMAO! You guys can rip on social conservatives all you want, the reality is that social liberals are the reason why our culture sucks and has no class. Just look at Miley Cyrus recent incident as an example. This is their fault.

You do know that miley cyrus is from tennessee and her parents are republicans. So please tell me how her behavior is liberals fault??

Old 08-31-2013, 09:21 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,169,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
What is wrong with your brain? Not "BE A HOOKER" just be as KNOWLEDGEABLE ... IT's A FREAKING FIGURE OF SPEECH !!!!!

And yes, I'm very knowledgeable ... so since this whole "figure of speech" has you completely confused ... let's just say that I don't think it's a good thing for the 9 year old to have acquired a level of sexual knowledge of an experienced adult.
So you are as knowledgeable as a hooker, I must say, I have never heard that figure of speech before. Do you think they are gonna teach children how to turn tricks or something. You Cons are so nutty when it comes to education, it is a miracle you guys make it out of elementary school.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
That is up to me to tell my child, not for some teacher to decide want she thinks is appropriate.

You act as if these are not my sons and daughters, and I'm somehow delinquent in teaching my child what is and what is not appropriate touching.

You also seem to think I need the school to decide when my daughter should aught to know about a man's penis, and sexual intercourse.

Maybe what we parents really need are schools that do not have lecherous teachers praying on our young children. Is that why the school thinks it's a good idea, because they feel the need to protect our children from the pedophiles employed on their teaching staff?
Then opt out of it or send your child to an alternative school. You guys love preaching about how great the private industry is, ehy not practice what you preach and send your child to a private school that will never ever teach your child about penises and vaginas.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
No, we have a problem with the anti-knowledge liberals push on our kids.
Anti-knowledge?....interesting, the people who are going crazy over how wrong it is to teach a child the difference between good touching and bad touching is trying to blame liberals that they are anti-knowledge...irony must be a word you are not familiar with, but you comment is full of irony.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post

How much do you want to bet "The Prophet" is a Republican?
Well, not too many Libs believe in the Coming Apocalypse, so...yeah.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post

How much do you want to bet "The Prophet" is a Republican?
Which gal doesn't? He's a hottie.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:43 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,251,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Everyone should watch it. It's really funny.
Well worth the almost five minutes it took to watch.

Thanks for posting it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies