Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2013, 09:36 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
What kind of a private school would that be? One that the judge makes kids go to?
Ah no, I am talking about catholic schools

Old 09-01-2013, 09:37 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Don't be a putz ... there is nothing to see in those cartoon images ... the poster thinks such rhetoric is cute. The insinuation is anyone can "find" a subliminal embeded ... i.e. it's all a product of the imagination, rather than a real and deliberate thing.

The examples I posted are pretty damned clear and hard to miss when presented in a still image rather than 30 frames of images flashed every second in video.
So what? I could care less...I suppose I didn't notice them before because I think most of them are imagined, and I don't have the sexual hang ups that you seem to have...In any case, even if everything you say is true I'm pretty sure kids don't see them, and even if they did how would it be harmful? The human body is nothing to be ashamed of.

Old 09-01-2013, 09:38 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,212,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
So, given that subliminal programming is just one technique of mind control, to ask what the purpose of it is is a rather stupid question ... the purpose of it is mind control. Asking what the purpose of mind control is wouldn't be a much smarter question ... would it?

The issue is control ... and of course, most of us who have been paying attention have already come to the conclusion that "the powers that be" are rather preoccupied with, and very attached to power and control ... haven't we? So, if they want to remain in power, the advantage of having control over us and our behavior is only too obvious.

So you think "the powers that be" will gain control over our youth and their behavior by stripping them of their morals and purity via exposure to cartoons with overt and covert sexual messages?

Sounds like you are talking about Miley Cyrus.

Old 09-01-2013, 09:40 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Ah no, I am talking about catholic schools
In what decade?

Old 09-01-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What is dangerous is religious parents who don't teach their daughters about babies and birth control. There were so many pregnant girls in my catholic high school. It was truly sad.
Yeah, same thing in the Catholic schools I went to.

Old 09-01-2013, 09:49 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
In what decade?
All decades.

Old 09-01-2013, 09:50 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
According to the 62-page draft proposal, beginning in kindergarten, school nurses will teach students proper terms such as "nipple, breast, penis, ******* and uterus." Once they are promoted to first grade, children will learn that sexual relations could happen between two men or two women. By the time students are 10 years old, instruction will include the various ways people can have intercourse, be it vaginally, orally or through "anal penetration," according to the proposal.
Read more: Montana Parents Weigh In on Proposed Kindergarten Sex Ed | Fox News
That is a 2010 DRAFT of a PROPOSAL in Montana.
Have anything on the ACTUAL syllabus for the school in Chicago?

Old 09-01-2013, 09:51 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Yeah, same thing in the Catholic schools I went to.
70's here. All girls Catholic HS and only 1 girl rumored pregnant in Senior year after the Prom.
2009 son graduated from public HS. 12 girls pregnant and they got their own page in the yearbook.

Old 09-01-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
That is a 2010 DRAFT of a PROPOSAL in Montana.
Have anything on the ACTUAL syllabus for the school in Chicago?
Plus it is reported by the ever honest faux news.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:35 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,709 times
The bottom line, going back to the OP, is that if anyone (including all of the teachers with PhD's in armchair child psychology on this thread) thinks kids from the age of 5-8 can understand what they are being taught with respect to naming sexual organs/learning one's inherent sexuality/"he's got two mommys"/ biology/sex - you're a full fledged idiot.

There is a REASON sexual education is normally taught (outside of public schools) in middle school (7th grade). Girls are getting their periods, boys are waking up with "uh, gotta change my sheets".

Who TF wants a bunch of 5 year olds who (in public school, especially) can barely write their names, walking around with knowledge they can't process? It's pointless. Just as all the sex -ed in 5th grade, back in the 70's was. Ok. Thanks. When's lunch? It doesn't hit HOME.

Stranger/danger - because there are SO many parents in this day and age who don't teach that? And who are they? The drug addicts? Illegals? Who are they? Why does anyone else's kid have to pay for the lack of parenting by others?

WHO are THOSE parents and what is the percentage of them who don't teach their kids about bad-touching before they let their kid be with ANYONE alone (including a relative) in this day and age? To the point that schools HAVE to?

The ones who come home from school to find mommy screwing some john on a couch? High? Passed out?

If you already haven't taught your kid about "bad touching" by the age of 5 and when they are away from you at school all day long....you're the problem. And you ALWAYS will be the problem. So public school can teach Johnny or Juan or Juanita all they want to about whatever...not going to change a damn thing. And when a parent is the problem, public school has never stepped in to the point that they can "save" these kids who are destined for what they are destined for.

So knock off the "for the general good", when the general good already has their i's dotted and their t's crossed and don't want their kids learning about anything they aren't ready to because a few parents are inept at being parents.

Teaching a 5-8 year old the "correct" word for a sexual organ or how the penis is placed in the vagina isn't going to do a damn thing other than create a lot of uncomfortableness for a lot of kids.

So many have already said kids can't be "kids" anymore. So why shove sex and how mommy and daddy "made them" all up in their craw before they are old enough to process the information? If anyone thinks, for one second, that a 5-8 year old can grasp the concept of sex, you need to stay on your commune and keep picking those veggies. Compost s-h-i-t pile might need a good turn over too. Get to gettin'!

What's the age a brain fully matures? Not by kindergarten...that's why 20-somethings are still STUPID, still get knocked up, still make stupid decisions...etc.

And tossing "it's only biology" on 5-8 year olds....what's the point? What are they going to do with it? Look for spiderman's peanuts (not a spelling error) on a spidey action figure? Where's my sister's bagina (not a spelling error)? Can I see it?

Little ones do best with visual and tactile learning. Good luck with that in the 5-8 year old sex ed plan.

And here's the Chi-town 2013 issue:

Video: Chicago makes sex-ed mandatory for kindergarteners « Hot Air

Gay couples with children? Why teach about it? They're so young, it's normal to them. If you don't make a big huge "we're special" deal out of some kid having two mommy's or two daddy's, for 5-8 year olds, they won't notice the difference.

Last edited by JerseyG; 09-01-2013 at 11:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies