Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2013, 08:19 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,075,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
BS just a troll. Every thread they have commented has been locked.

What a horrible person that lacks this much integrity to post like this.

You should be ashamed.
Yes, it should have been clear from the first line that this was nothing more than a troll post.

Old 09-01-2013, 08:21 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,078,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernesther View Post
And I am aware of other methods of conception. I just don't agree with it.
Ever hear of adoption?

87 posts, read 78,173 times
There ARE instances of positive situations regarding homosexual parenting. But there are also negative ones. This country is not friendly to anything that's not the norm. This site proves it. Stir the pot and watch people judge and berate because something is "different".

There are MANY who don't agree with ANYTHING homosexual.

And I'm wrong to express my difference of opinion about a couple of issues?

Ill start talking about sunshine and rainbows..

5,299 posts, read 4,836,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I gave birth to them, so whose would they be?
Careful, you're using that logical reasoning again, some heads are going to explode...

My kids don't even have a biological link to me...

Old 09-01-2013, 08:26 PM

My thoughts on the matter don't stop a thing. So yes, to each its own..I still don't agree with it. I'm not going to be disrespectful though.

Old 09-01-2013, 08:28 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,168,058 times
Quote:
There ARE instances of positive situations regarding homosexual parenting. But there are also negative ones. This country is not friendly to anything that's not the norm. This site proves it. Stir the pot and watch people judge and berate because something is "different".

There are MANY who don't agree with ANYTHING homosexual.

And I'm wrong to express my difference of opinion about a couple of issues?

Ill start talking about sunshine and rainbows..
There are instance of heterosexual parenting having positive results, and negative results too. Does that mean that heterosexuals shouldn't have children?

Old 09-01-2013, 08:38 PM

I'm not talking about heterosexual couples...

Sheesh..

Words are being dissected like a frog in biology class..Then go to chemistry so folks can add their own chemicals..

If you all think I'm such a horrible human being, why respond? Why bother. I'm less of a person because I don't see the world as you all do. I'm angry and miserable.
I should head my feeds with troll because I'm controversi

Old 09-01-2013, 08:40 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,102,216 times
Quote:

Sheesh..

Words are being dissected like a frog in biology class..Then go to chemistry so folks can add their own chemicals..

If you all think I'm such a horrible human being, why respond? Why bother. I'm less of a person because I don't see the world as you all do. I'm angry and miserable.
People are calling you a troll cause you are trolling as you pretend to be a butch lesbian female.

Old 09-01-2013, 08:40 PM

11,121 posts, read 10,672,022 times
Quote:

Sheesh..

You started this thread in the Politics and Other Controversies forum. This is a place where we try to have reasonable discussions about issues. If you aren't open to reasonable discussion or to people pointing out why they disagree with you, probably not a good place to start a thread.

Old 09-01-2013, 08:42 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,168,058 times
You are saying that you believe that homosexuals shouldn't raise children, because some are good and some are bad parents.
I simply pointed out that if that was the qualification for raising children, then heterosexuals shouldn't be raising children either.

Why do you feel that the gender of the parents makes any difference in parenting ability?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.