Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 05:12 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,637,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Could just secure the massive amounts we have here in our own country.
..and yet, we havent and probably never will. Which should obviously tell you its not a priority. We have deals in place and we actually answer to the powers that be... all presidents will act accordingly and anyone who tries to go rogue will take a dirt nap or end up on fb talking about they would do if they were in charge.

Old 09-04-2013, 05:50 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,637,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
For once Palin is an the same page as most Americans. Must really irritate the Palin-haters to no end.

U.S. public opposes Syria intervention as Obama presses Congress | Reuters
Palin says what most Americans were saying last week and somehow she is a genius?

I dont think we should bomb Syria but its not like Im in the bunker with top officials throwing a million and one scenarios in my face.

This isnt Obamas decision anymore than it was W's decision to invade Iraq. The powers that be make these decisions and its usually the money men who stand to lose gazzillions.

We will do what Isreal tells us to do.

Old 09-04-2013, 06:27 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,223,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Palin says what most Americans were saying last week and somehow she is a genius?

I dont think we should bomb Syria but its not like Im in the bunker with top officials throwing a million and one scenarios in my face.

This isnt Obamas decision anymore than it was W's decision to invade Iraq. The powers that be make these decisions and its usually the money men who stand to lose gazzillions.

We will do what Isreal tells us to do.
No one said Palin was a "genius", but compared to a lot of lefties posting here, she might qualify in comparison.

This was an opinion piece posted on Palin's Facebook page,...and YES it does reflect the sentiment of the majority of Americans on Syria. As for your Israel comment,...you're way off base. Obama doesn't give Israel a second thought and would abandon them in a heartbeat if it were his lone decision.

Old 09-04-2013, 06:42 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
It must irritate the H out of you that such a beautiful lady has you covered in every way, better looking, smarter, better educated, more successful, more famous, more money, better connections, the list is endless...
Insult her some more if that makes you feel better, but you aren't fooling anyone with your jealously...
I'll bet lots of you feel that way about the black guy in the White House. Frustrating, isn't it?

Old 09-04-2013, 06:45 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,597,309 times
for once i agree with her

Old 09-04-2013, 09:24 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,341,507 times
Quote:
It must irritate the H out of you that such a beautiful lady has you covered in every way, better looking, smarter, better educated, more successful, more famous, more money, better connections, the list is endless...
Insult her some more if that makes you feel better, but you aren't fooling anyone with your jealously...
Ah.... the old jealousy ploy rears it's ugly head once again.

Yup. You're right, Nayabone.
Every adult who dislikes Palin for a few hundred reasons must be an immature eternal 14 year old girl, forever trapped in the emotional drama of the 8th grade. We must be jealously coveting a life spent in a small Alaskan rock pit of a town, spent in petty and childish competition and ego-tripping. She who gets the best double-wide and the noisiest snow machines wins, especially if her husband can sport a particularly good looking mullet.

Makes perfect sense to me. We are riddled with jealousy. Her lifestyle is just so damned hard to obtain. Got it.

I would rather be beaten on the lips with a hammer than be married to Sarah Palin. She's the kind of woman who always drives their man to drink and loves it that way.

Old 09-05-2013, 01:05 AM

39,855 posts, read 26,477,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There's nothing sadder than a loser with limited information trying to remain relevant.
Don't worry. He will be out of the white house in just a few years.

Old 09-05-2013, 05:05 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,438,858 times
Default Sarah Palin on Syria: 'Let Allah Sort it Out'

So, she finally got a speech writer with an IQ bigger than his waist size.

congrats!

Old 09-05-2013, 07:43 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,073,895 times
Quote:
Palin is right on this one. We have no business in Syria, especially given the fact the Obama and our troops have ZERO support from anyone who makes any difference.

I understand your hatred for Palin, but you missed the boat on this one.
Number one,I do not HATE anyone and number two,nobody that I know personally nor have talked to is in favor of messing with Syria..its not our business to do so,BUT Palin's opinion on ANYTHING means about as much to most of us(right/left/middle) as what a used car dealer's opinion on any subject would mean to us..nil/nada...so you hero worshipping her says a lot about how low the bar you have set your "hero" standards is all...she is a comedy act and you are missing the joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
ROTFLMAO!
The funny thing is some claim to be so informed then go on to say Palin is right (about anything), my God don't they see how warped their thinking is, nope, hard to do while sitting on ones head.
They are hilarious and they don't realise the comedy relief they provide for many of us.
Quote:
Lmao..better educated? Wanna bet you betcha?She is a 6 at best in looks(you may want to get out of the house more often) and what does looks have to do with it anyway? Hawking,Gates et al are sure not pretty,but their brains are and nobody cares what a horse looks like in a horse race as long as its fast...you might want to check her educational background and accomplishments out a bit better before posting something so utterly assinine...the only thing she "had" covered was the FAUX channel for a short while...so,what were you saying again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctk0p7 View Post
LMAO, good one! The world needs all the "you betcha's" and winks it can get
and more cheesey talking points and catch phrases...as if we don't have enough of that crap to listen to as is
Quote:
No one said Palin was a "genius", but compared to a lot of lefties posting here, she might qualify in comparison.

This was an opinion piece posted on Palin's Facebook page,...and YES it does reflect the sentiment of the majority of Americans on Syria. As for your Israel comment,...you're way off base. Obama doesn't give Israel a second thought and would abandon them in a heartbeat if it were his lone decision.
So? You don't follow her "tweets",but you do her FB page? Hmmm...I call BS,she tweeted you about how brilliant she was with the statement and you got your usual heart palipitations over her...how bitter sweet it must be for you to have to love her from afar...so sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
So, she finally got a speech writer with an IQ bigger than his waist size.

congrats!
Its about time

Old 09-05-2013, 01:39 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,584,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Is that what she tweeted you this morning?
lol.

palin spends more time on fakebook and tweets than my 11 yr old stepson.

This is not a person who should ever have a real job requiring intellect and critical thinking. She is a shill creation for trash media. People who watch "honey boo boo", or "dance moms" perhaps
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies