Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2013, 04:40 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You know not all college kids are morons. Some actually do have a great head on their shoulders and understand what's going on in the world. And I guarantee, even without watching the show, that none of them said they wanted higher taxes.
No, they're like most liberals and want OTHER people to pay higher taxes, not themselves. It's much easier to spend other peoples money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2013, 05:40 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times
Did Hannity even graduate from college???

Old 10-05-2013, 05:43 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Did Hannity even graduate from college???
No. Which is why he takes great delight in trying to put down college students.

Old 10-05-2013, 05:56 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,471,430 times
The OP and Hannity need to get a room.

His adulation is disturbing.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:02 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,742,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
The OP and Hannity need to get a room.

His adulation is disturbing.
You just cant get over the fact they (IE the statist) were shown as they are indoctrinated...I mean you vote for job killing candidates and support job killing bill, laws, rules and regulations..I have no pity for you..

Old 10-05-2013, 06:04 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Hey if you voted for Zero, I don't feel any pity, you support amnesty, Obamacare, higher taxes, crap and trade, more regulation, ect I dont feel any pity for you...at all...ever....
I didn't vote for Bush and I still got stuck with two wars and no plan to pay for them.

Tax breaks for the rich. Then, when the economy tanked because of Wall Street financial flim flam, I was stuck bailing them out.

Not to mention, our nation was attacked on Bush's watch. Worst attack since Pearl Harbor, though technically, as Hawaii was not yet a state at the time, this would be the worst attack since the Civil War.

By the way, amnesty is on Reagan, not Obama. Look it up.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
You just cant get over the fact they (IE the statist) were shown as they are indoctrinated...I mean you vote for job killing candidates and support job killing bill, laws, rules and regulations..I have no pity for you..
^^Has unrequited man-love for Sean Hannity since he spews nonsenses on our public airwaves

Old 10-05-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I didn't vote for Bush and I still got stuck with two wars and no plan to pay for them.

Tax breaks for the rich. Then, when the economy tanked because of Wall Street financial flim flam, I was stuck bailing them out.

Not to mention, our nation was attacked on Bush's watch. Worst attack since Pearl Harbor, though technically, as Hawaii was not yet a state at the time, this would be the worst attack since the Civil War.

By the way, amnesty is on Reagan, not Obama. Look it up.
so it was just the Republicans who voted for the wars? not a single dem did?

if you remember the real cause of the 2008 collapses with the Community reinvestment act.not tax cuts, so you are wrong, and those firms should not have been bailed out, that market could have corrected in last then 6 months and save us countless billions in tax dollars

..our nation was attack 4 times when Clinton was in office, your point?

Yes Amnesty is on Reagan he made the mistake of trust those dem parasites who removed all fence and enforcement provisions..

Old 10-05-2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
^^Has unrequited man-love for Sean Hannity since he spews nonsenses on our public airwaves
ever notice liberal always resort to personal attack, or return everything to sex?

Old 10-05-2013, 06:19 PM

The majority of Dems voted against your useless wars.

Stop blaming F&F and poor people for a global financial crisis that began from an unregulated shadow banking industry.

Gosh, there is never a moment that Cons don't blame poor people for all our troubles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies