Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 08:34 PM

2,707 posts, read 2,836,447 times

Advertisements

One sure fire way to tell if O'Bummer is an alien, or not. Put a cage with some nice healthy rats in the Oval Office, sorta in the corner where he will find them. Most all aliens eat rats, or at least the ones on V did. If that doesn't work ask Roddy Piper for a pair of those sunglasses, off of the movie They Live. We can really see who he is then. OK, if those tactics don't work, look at his little finger on one of his hands. If it is crooked, then he is an Invader. Or, just listen to him talk. All aliens talk in a monotone about the superiority of their supporters, and their weapons.

Old 09-07-2013, 08:35 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,257,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
What does the idiot Boehner have to do with anything being discussed in this thread?
Boehner shows the contrast between someone that is ruled by emotion and a cold calculating criminal.

Old 09-07-2013, 08:37 PM

33,551 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 124c41 View Post
One sure fire way to tell if O'Bummer is an alien, or not. Put a cage with some nice healthy rats in the Oval Office, sorta in the corner where he will find them. Most all aliens eat rats, or at least the ones on V did. If that doesn't work ask Roddy Piper for a pair of those sunglasses, off of the movie They Live. We can really see who he is then. OK, if those tactics don't work, look at his little finger on one of his hands. If it is crooked, then he is an Invader. Or, just listen to him talk. All aliens talk in a monotone about the superiority of their supporters, and their weapons.
Well, Obama is the rat. He is a rat alien?

Old 09-07-2013, 08:41 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Still not too clear on what a "parody" is, are we?

Let me spell it out for you: "The Borowitz Report" is like "The Onion" and "The Daily Currant." It's parody news. Fake news. Make-believe news. Pretend news.

Got it now?

Obama didn't *really* call Putin a jackass.
Funny.

Now, justify the Comedy Central News Agency.

Old 09-07-2013, 08:45 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
There is truth to every parody otherwise it's not a parody, isn't it?
Quote:
You better refresh on basics yourself. Parody. A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule.
Quote:
Reality is that a comedy story not based in reality is not funny or believable.
The French have this awesome saying which roughly translates to "Once you realize you put your foot in the soup, don't splash".

Old 09-07-2013, 08:47 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Well, Obama is the rat. He is a rat alien?
What a lovely compliment. Rats are very, very, very smart.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:01 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,585,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The French have this awesome saying which roughly translates to "Once you realize you put your foot in the soup, don't splash".
The New Yorker is not known for making things up so I have overlooked a smiling face in the top right corner. However, you are intentionally overlooking gay obsession of the American leadership that fueled that particular piece of satire. They duped you into thinking Obama is a messiah, and he's just another pre-programmed clown who don't bite the feeding hands. That's what I call "duped". We should check for a parasitic extraterrestrial that could have attached itself to Obama' spinal cord. I think it's pretty Obvious that Bush is a walking host for his extraterrestrial master.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:22 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Boy, the lefties in this thread are showing their stupidity. Again.

Everyone knows it was a parody but, sadly, we recognize that it's not far removed from what your little boy president is capable of.
Apparently most on the right do not know it was a parody considering what the OP wrote. Who is stupid now?

Old 09-07-2013, 09:30 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,136,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtcare View Post
1) Yes, Obama is quite insane.

2) No, it is I, that controls the "wold" elites. Thank you for noticing.

YC.......
OK YC, grab the earthling and let's GET OUT OF HERE !!!!!!!!

Old 09-08-2013, 01:32 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed from California

Boy, the lefties in this thread are showing
their stupidity. Again.

Everyone knows it was a parody but, sadly, we
recognize that it's not far removed from what your little boy president is
capable of.
Apparently not. What was that you were saying about stupidity?
Quote:
The New Yorker is not known for making things up so I have overlooked a smiling
face in the top right corner.
As soon as I saw the thread title I knew it was BS, but the right is so deeply entrenched in their hatred for Obama, they put logic aside and believe anything negative that comes down the pike.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies