Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 09:23 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
The Hollywood Reporter?
At least it's not another life news article.
At least it's not another pathetic deflection attempt by an Obomot.

Liberal/Obama Supporter Auto Response Protocolâ„¢

1. The source isn't valid
2. That's racist
3. GOP obstruction
4. But...but...but George W. Bush
5. Haters gonna hate
6. Repeat 1,2,3,4 and/or 5 as needed then insult the opposition for failing to support this great man, declare victory, and move on
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2013, 09:25 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Stalin has achieved his goals.

Political correctness is designed to intimidate and compel individuals to sacrifice reason and common sense out of fear.

Liberals are such idiots that they now actually realize that they are wrong, but cannot act properly due to political correctness!
Liberal tactics are now working against liberals. They created political correctness to silence freedom, to create fear in people from speaking their opinions in public, and now it's working to silence liberals.

Old 09-09-2013, 09:38 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
No. However, Republicans are so out of touch that they actually thought that Romney was a viable candidate. Ummmm, Republican tears taste so YUMMY!

I support our president and believe that he will act in the best interest of our nation.
Instead of defending Obama by saying Bush was worse, I notice his lapdogs are slowly but surely moving to Obama's not as bad as Romney Would Have Been.

Old 09-09-2013, 09:49 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Syria: Why Hollywood's Anti-War Voices Are Quiet

They don't want to be called racist? How about wusses?
Wull he is half white to...I'm sick and tired of every time someone disagrees with his policy we are called racists....this bull has got to stop.

I voted for Obama in his first term?

And he is not a good president, period....has nothing to do with race...it is just simply the fact that Obama isn't doing a good job, he is a weak president, and inexperienced.....very childish....plus, I still don't believe what a bad job he is doing....period. has nothing to do with his skin color

Old 09-09-2013, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Liberal tactics are now working against liberals. They created political correctness to silence freedom, to create fear in people from speaking their opinions in public, and now it's working to silence liberals.
yes, indeed they did and it's time to stop, it is not working and only creating a crutch for those who want to side step the system....or create fear in people, as you say.

Old 09-09-2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Really? Why are you happy? Is it the weakest economic recovery since the great depression? Is it the foreign policy disasters? Is it the economy killing Obamacare disaster? Is it the shameless race baiting and the unprecedented divisiveness? What is it that makes you like Obama so much?
It is actually everything he is doing...and it's not racist....it is a fact. He is a bad president, and I wish I hadn't voted for him.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:14 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
It is actually everything he is doing...and it's not racist....it is a fact. He is a bad president, and I wish I hadn't voted for him.
This is refreshing to see. I wish more people would admit to the obvious. We'd be in a much better place as a nation if that had happened before the last election.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:22 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
And on the other side you have people quoting anything and everything that a celeb spews. That is until it doesn't support the agenda.
Right, just like you republicans do. Tit for tat.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:30 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,754,282 times
It IS peculiar that some of the most vocal of Hollywood's liberal elite have remained mum on the subject.
Where is:
Susan Sarandon
Sean Penn
Bawbra Stweisand
George Clooney
Eva Longoria
Ben Affleck?

Old 09-09-2013, 10:33 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
A lot of people voted for Obama, believing his flowery campaign rhetoric, and hoping he would bring about the good change that was needed. Instead, Obama has incorporate withing himself every bad trait from every president that came before him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies