Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 08:26 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,751,017 times

Advertisements

She hit the nail on the head.. I just wish the rest of the main stream media that covers for this moron would call him out on the carpet for what he is...

Justice with Judge Jeanine | Fox News

This guy is a liar.. It's as simple as that.. He doesn't have a clue as to what the hell he is doing. He has demeaned the office of the President of the United States and made us the laughing stock of the world..

She's right, he should give back the the Peace Prize.. Hell, he's about ready to start a war that is going to kill far more than anything we have seen to date. Syria is not Iraq with scuds. Russia and Iran are their allies.. Someone needs to stop this moron before he starts World War III.

He calls for taking guns away from Americans but turns around and provide weapons to terrorists. The same terrorists that kills thousands of Americans on 9/11..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2013, 09:07 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
............and Drug Cartels too!

Old 09-08-2013, 09:11 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,322,951 times
In before the usual cracks about the source without addressing the facts.

Old 09-08-2013, 09:29 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,880,812 times
I watch her every week, she is great.. She makes way too much sense for a democrat to pay attention to...

Old 09-09-2013, 12:05 AM

7,502 posts, read 5,751,017 times
I'm just looking for someone to dispute what she stated as facts. Any takers?

Old 09-09-2013, 10:37 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
She hit the nail on the head.. I just wish the rest of the main stream media that covers for this moron would call him out on the carpet for what he is...

This guy is a liar.. It's as simple as that.. He doesn't have a clue as to what the hell he is doing. He has demeaned the office of the President of the United States and made us the laughing stock of the world..

She's right, he should give back the the Peace Prize.. Hell, he's about ready to start a war that is going to kill far more than anything we have seen to date. Syria is not Iraq with scuds. Russia and Iran are their allies.. Someone needs to stop this moron before he starts World War III.

He calls for taking guns away from Americans but turns around and provide weapons to terrorists. The same terrorists that kills thousands of Americans on 9/11..
There there, there there, feel better after getting that rant out, good to see someone is making sure they keep their blood pressure down through venting their inner deamons.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:40 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,097 times
Quote:

The only gun action Obama's administration has taken is to allow concealed carry in national parks for the first time ever. Guns sales have broken all time records recently.

Tell me more about his plans to "take away our guns", please.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:42 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
The only gun action Obama's administration has taken is to allow concealed carry in national parks for the first time ever. Guns sales have broken all time records recently.

Tell me more about his plans to "take away our guns", please.

Bengazi Barry signed an order to ban the re-importation of military surplus weapons into the US.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:45 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Bengazi Barry signed an order to ban the re-importation of military surplus weapons into the US.
I see.

Guns that are not currently for sale in the US will in the future not be for sale in the US.

I'd wager there will continue to be other sources for all kinds of firearms for the American public.

So, tell me how this will take away your guns.

Please.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:48 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,563,668 times
Quote:

Wow what a drama Queen you are ! but what would one expect from people who watch Fox News?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies