Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 01:03 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,449,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by micrguy View Post
What does this have to do with Phoenix? Please take this to another forum if you want to discuss 9/11 theories.
I didn't start it. But I do believe it's important for all Americans to know what happened. Do you disagree?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2006, 01:03 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,668,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicQueen View Post
Here is an article that says that Rumsfeld said that Flight 93 was shot down.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42112

Here is a link about Rumsfeld saying that a missile hit the Pentagon. They have links to the actual quote and all.

http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%2...Flight-77.html

GQ
I already read it, so if was a missile, which I dont think it was, where did all the people missing from the plane go? wheres the plane, I am sure the families of those missing would sure like to know.

Old 10-15-2006, 01:13 PM

it isnt shocking to me, things like this have happened beofre I am sure, i just dont believe our government would willingly kill and demolish it's own, for some unknown reason or even known for that matter.

Anyway enough of this back to Phoenix, sorry about that got off topic!!!

Old 10-15-2006, 01:15 PM

67 posts, read 242,059 times
Well, our government allowed Pearl harbor to happen. There is no reason to not believe that the government would allow something else to happen if they felty it would be particularly political for them

And yes, back to Phoenix.

GQ

Old 10-15-2006, 01:23 PM

Nope not going there ( pearl Harbor) had a relative there, not getting into that one.

Old 10-21-2006, 05:29 PM

7 posts, read 37,532 times
"Where's the plane?" is a good question. I've seen what was claimed to be the parking lot security camera video - didn't look like a Boeing 757. People did see a jet in the sky, but, did they see a jet hit the Pentagon? In all of the saved newspaper articles, none showed the parts of that jet on the ground. Look up the physical stats on the 757, and imagine that hitting a solid rock wall. Confusing! JFK theories next?

Old 10-21-2006, 07:13 PM

2,290 posts, read 2,471,344 times
Geez.... I say missle too, the planes were used like missles. OMG this is why us Republicans need to get out there and vote, can you image these type of people in power. We have terrorist trying to kill us and they think it's Bush and Rumsfeld. If this was ever a reason not to sit this election out here it is. The heck with that pervert Mark Foley we need to get to the polls. These are the type of people you can be putting in office. People that think Bush is trying to kill us.

This is totally disrepectful to these 911 families. You people ought to be ashamed of yourselves. It's time to get a grip and stop listeing to these pot smoking professors.

If this President ordered a missle attack and made a plane vanish in order to attack his own country and also get re-elected for a second term, he deserves to be the President because he's pretty darn clever.

Last edited by a1m1700; 10-21-2006 at 07:33 PM..

Old 10-21-2006, 07:22 PM

986 posts, read 2,807,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1m1700 View Post
Geez.... I say missle too, the planes were used like missles. OMG this is why us Republicans need to get out there and vote, can you image these type of people in power. We have terrorist trying to kill us and they think it's Bush and Rumsfeld. If this was ever a reason not to sit this election out here it is. These are the type of people you can be putting in office. People that think Bush is trying to kill us.
I sooo agree!!! I just want someone to tell me if these were missles where did all the people go that were on the planes.

Old 10-21-2006, 07:27 PM

2,290 posts, read 2,471,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by milliebfit View Post
I sooo agree!!! I just want someone to tell me if these were missles where did all the people go that were on the planes.

Didn't you hear about the Bermuda Triangle they went through?

You'll hear that theory tomorrow.

Old 10-21-2006, 07:46 PM

2,815 posts, read 12,985,389 times
I don't know what happened other than what I saw as I watched the twin towers get hit and fall in shock that morning in Sept. of 2001. We've seen the Al Qaeda videos from Afghanistan taken "before" 9/11" which showed the hijackers preparing and acknowledged their goals. We don't know why #7 WTC collapsed, why a 50 story building that wasn't directly hit and had little visible damage suddenly collaped seven hours or so after the towers. What would have been the purpose in blowing it up anyway? We haven't seen photos that show a plane fuselage lodged in the side of the Pentagon, and it does seem strange that no one seems to recall a plane hitting it, where's the plane? Did it suddenly become dust upon impact and all traces disappear? Whatever happened that day, President Bush launched two wars based on that day. The first one was absolutely just and we had every right to invade Afghanistan and remove the Taliban who shelted Al Qaeda and go after Al Qaeda. With Iraq the argument is up for grabs. Clearly that was falsely sold. Why though? I don't know.... a stepping stone to go after Iran maybe? I don't know. But if Bush and his cohorts Cheney and Rumsfeld were truly interested in stopping terrorists and the threat they pose to the U.S., why did they make the rebuilding contracts in Iraq no-bid awards to companies they get income from and have interests in??? Why if preventing terrorism is so important to Bush & Co. have they ignored the Mexican border and refused to follow American's wishes to stop the flow of illegal aliens including those infiltrating from the Middle East through Mexico to the U.S.? Why if terrorism is so important to Bush and key Republicans have they tried to slam amnesty through for people who are undocumented and of whom we know nothing without securing the borders, enforcing employment laws against illegal aliens, etc.? Well, I am not much of a conspiracy buff for 9/11 myself, but I think it's pretty clear that Bush and his Administration abused our natural sense of patriotism and sense of outrage to launch a false war with geopolitical and business interests contrary to the good of the USA and 3000 further Americans are now dead because of his actions. I am definitely voting in November. I've read the voting records of the incumbents. I will be voting to toss out all incumbents, who in my state, are Republicans. I don't think the Democrats can do anything better about Iraq this time, but the loss of liberty has gone so far under the Republicans we have to consider the long haul and hope the Democrats in charge of the House and Senate will check this maniacal power-mad dictator wannabee in Washington. That's just my opinion. As for Mr. Bush on a personal level...believe it or not, I bet he'd be fun to be a friend of. In politics and policies however, he destroying this country. Again, only my opinion and I think 9/11 has been used and abused to that end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies