U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 12:19 PM

67 posts, read 219,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Just because they dont agree doesnt mean they are right, It was a freaking plane.
Yeah well, the whole 9/11 thing is not about just the darn plane at the pnetagon. You should not base you whole belief on the government just because of the pentagon plane thing at all. The facts are that Tower 7 in NY was a demolision and never got hit by a plane at all. You can't prove that it was not a demolision and so far all you have done is to spout the Rush Limbaugh.O'Reilly stuff.

GQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2006, 12:25 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,697,044 times
What are you talking about, they were saying that the pentagon wasnt hit by a plane but a missile or something. No , two towers were hit that day, the rest was fallout from the two falling, I didnt mention anything about tower 7. it wasnt a conspirasy it was an act of terriorism. Whats with the rush limbaugh comment all I said was it was a plane, most people agree it was.

Old 10-15-2006, 12:30 PM

Quote:
What are you talking about, they were saying that the pentagon wasnt hit by a plane but a missile or something. No , two towers were hit that day, the rest was fallout from the two falling, I didnt mention anything about tower 7. it wasnt a conspirasy it was an act of terriorism. Whats with the rush limbaugh comment all I said was it was a plane, most people agree it was.
And I never said a plane did not hit the pentagon. It did. I do know that Tower 7 in NY City was a controlled demolition and that has been proven by many with the degrees behind their name to listen to. Planes did hit the Twin Towers but the facts remain that there are far many more questions unanswered than there are answered, at least answered by anyone with real knowledge and not some Bush hack of some kind.

BTW, there most definitely was a conspiracy and there has been conspiracies for decades in this country. That is nothing new at all. I am not one who would ever believe what the government says just because they are the government. People who do show a lack of intellectual character, IMO.

GQ

Old 10-15-2006, 12:35 PM

Yes there was a conspiracy for sure, just not by us. I dont believe most of what ANY government or ANY president on alot of subjects, we will never get any honest answers on any of it. But I Do not believe our government had anything to do with the 9-11 attacks ( directly), I do however believe they didnt act when they should have.

Old 10-15-2006, 12:41 PM

4,247 posts, read 9,155,521 times
Quote:
Actually, Rumsfeld did say the word Missile, while in Iraq. I can hunt down the source, but I actually listened to him say that. It was two years ago and it was over Christmas, when he went there. I follow this stuff in depth.

WTC7 was a controlled demo (no plane hit it), as the building didn't sustain enough damage to collapse. It takes more than one day to wire a building to come down. You can figure out the rest...

But I digress...

Old 10-15-2006, 12:43 PM

I know it wasnt a missile. And so what it was a controlled demo? I dont get the conspiracy theory there? Please inform me, I would like to know. Ok never mind I went and read something on the issue. There is no proof it was or wasnt a controlled demo. Some experts say it was due to the fires in the building and the intense heat as well as falling debris. i think it is just something else for people to argue about. Like I said before i do not believe our governemnt had any thing directly to do with it, they may have however ignored warnings.

Last edited by Nea1; 10-15-2006 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: add more

Old 10-15-2006, 12:53 PM

Quote:
I know it wasnt a missile. And so what it was a controlled demo? I dont get the conspiracy theory there? Please inform me, I would like to know.
Okay, a missile hit the pentagon. Rumsfeld did say this. The plane over PA was shot down (he also said this). WTC7 was a controlled demo (but he did not say this). I know it's shocking, and God knows I went through months of freaking out over the whole thing but, yes, our govt was involved.

Old 10-15-2006, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Okay, a missile hit the pentagon. Rumsfeld did say this. The plane over PA was shot down (he also said this). WTC7 was a controlled demo (but he did not say this). I know it's shocking, and God knows I went through months of freaking out over the whole thing but, yes, our govt was involved.
Sorry,nope not believing this one, I have talked with people that had seen the plane coming into hit the pentagon, while we live in DC, so no missle. No proof of the controlled demo, and no the plane wasnt shot down, the people fought against the terriorists and unfortunalty crashed.

Old 10-15-2006, 01:01 PM

Here is an article that says that Rumsfeld said that Flight 93 was shot down.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42112

Here is a link about Rumsfeld saying that a missile hit the Pentagon. They have links to the actual quote and all.

http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%2...Flight-77.html

GQ

Old 10-15-2006, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Sorry,nope not believing this one, I have talked with people that had seen the plane coming into hit the pentagon, while we live in DC, so no missle. No proof of the controlled demo, and no the plane wasnt shot down, the people fought against the terriorists and unfortunalty crashed.
Well, I heard him say it. All you have to do in google it, and you be the judge. Look, I know it's shocking. Do me a favor and google Operation Northwoods. Read the PDF at the George Washington University site. It's not the first time something like this was considered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies