Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2013, 05:22 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,935,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Better than being guaranteed you will be shot dead attacking an army that out matches you.
Nobody lives forever and sometimes there are things more important than YOU.

Old 11-18-2013, 05:26 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,741,572 times
Quote:
If you are killed with a gun in your hands, you are still dead. That isn't good odds. The people who had better odds were the ones who fled.
If you had no choice, which one is better? to fight for you life? or "talk a shower"?

Old 11-18-2013, 06:50 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
You tell yourself that as you bleed out of your bullet holes. .

Old 11-18-2013, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
If you had no choice, which one is better? to fight for you life? or "talk a shower"?
If I had no choice, how could I choose between options?

Old 11-18-2013, 06:51 PM

Quote:
You tell yourself that as you bleed out of your bullet holes. .
I have before...

Old 11-18-2013, 06:57 PM

Quote:
I have before...
You've bled out of your bullet holes?

Old 11-18-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
Here's the absurdity of the right wing view. Give the military a blank check to develop all sorts of insanely lethal weapons, then think you are going to stop a drone with an unregistered Glock.
We have 1000 drones above Afghanistan, how is that working out?

Gun enthusiasts=Terrorist Terrorist=Gun enthusiasts, we get it, we can actively say no, and not following your ideals, plans and ideology, therefore we are a threat...it is funny when because you see you and everyone like you as the hero's and defenders of this nation, when in reality you are the enmines.

Eroding our rights,

Importing millions of 3rd worlders to stack the voting deck in your favor knowing full well that Americans would never vote for your failed ideals,

Taking over 1/6 of the economy,

Taking over public schools and turning them into centers of indoctrination and sub per learning,

Disarming the people of this nation, forbidding them to own the best arms for defense of life and liberty,

and the best for last.

Labeling those who stand and speak against you as "Domestic Terrorist" or other our right lies, and using the threat and out and out right illegal force against them...

And WE are the biggest threat...

yeah, I wonder how many drone pilots will man their drones, I also wonder how many will sabotage, or commit acts of fratricidal before flying it into a mess hall filled with other pilots, or how many Fighter pilots will strafe their own fields, and shoot down those drones, or how many mechanic will put "something" or "do something to those drones, planes, tanks ect.

The more people you kill, the more law abiding you and your follow statist murder, the more you will drive them to fight..

Last edited by gunlover; 11-18-2013 at 08:05 PM..

Old 11-18-2013, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Better than being guaranteed you will be shot dead attacking an army that out matches you.
Quote:
He will never understand that there are things with die for, and things worth killing for, That the army of a tyranny is not to be submitted to but fought and destroyed.

Old 11-18-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
You've bled out of your bullet holes?
It burns like hell, but not like the pain of being a coward. I know it may be hard to understand but there are those of us in this country that would and have fought to preserve it. Was it always truly necessary? No, not at all, but for some when your country calls, you do what your country asks. Perhaps it was youthful naivete, or perhaps a sense of patriotism which I understand you don't comprehend, but for some people in this country, the defense of the principles of freedom are more precious than the life of a single man. Oh, I am sure you will pass judgement on me and frankly I couldn't care less, but before you give an eye roll, you may want to consider that for some people this is something very personal and very deep. It's not something that is taken lightly or without thought. I know you think you have all the answers, and you're a real "smart guy". I hope you never have to find out how smart you really are.

Old 11-18-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
He will never understand that there are things with die for, and things worth killing for, That the army of a tyranny is not to be submitted to but fought and destroyed.
Yeah, I am sure you have fought so many armies of tyranny Gunz. So tell me, when do you plan to take to the streets and die fighting against this tyranny you keep going on about or do you plan on dying of old age as you keep telling everyone you are gonna take to the streets with your guns one day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies