Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 12:38 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,332,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Things were great under Reagan...
Riiiight.

Unicorns pooped candy rainbows, everyone became a millionaire, there was peace throughout the world, our government didn't arm any dictators or guerilla soldiers, Reagan didn't consult wackjob psychic Jeanne Dixon on matters of national policy, and oh--let's not forget how he single-handedly pointed his magic, presidential finger at the Berlin Wall and toppled communism.

Pfft.

Were you even alive during Reagan's administraiton?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2013, 12:38 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
I saw a young woman with an Obama tattoo on her arm today. I just stood there in utter disbelief that someone would degrade their body by permanently marking it with the name of the worst president in U.S. history spelled out in Old English much like a gang tattoo. She looked like a Muslim to me, but I wasn't quite sure. I find it scary that this man has is literally becoming a dictator, and nobody is doing anything to stop him. When he issues out an order to confiscate your guns, will you give them up?

A gang tat? Did the vest give her away?

Islam dictates that your respect your body. That means no tats.

Some people see dead people all around them, you see Muslims.

Try again.

Old 09-14-2013, 12:41 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,332,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
You do realize that Reagan banned guns. You are a fake gunlover. Reagan also supported the ban on assault weapons. Don't get me started on amnesty for illegal immigrants.
Reagan was one of the first, and really the first truly high-profile NON-conservative Republican in national office. The GOP had begun to abandon conservativism at least a full decade before Reagan took office, but Reagan was one of the LEAST conservative presidents this nation has ever had.

Let's also not forget that during the McCarthy witch hunt era, he was one of the first celebs to raise his hand and go "OOh!" and start throwing his colleagues under the bus for allegedly being radical commies.

Old 09-14-2013, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
OMG I wish the GOP would get over their hard on for bitching about Obama... No matter what the topic is, you all find away to b itch about Obama... I wish the mods would start closing retarded b itch fest trolling threads like these...
To the OP Obama and Muslims are one in the same.

Old 09-14-2013, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Please, what traits/characteristics did this woman display that made you think that "she looked like a Muslim"?
She was eating with her right hand? She ordered a Caesar's Salad and asked that they leave the bacon off? Oh, those Muslims are so darn obvious!!!

Old 09-14-2013, 12:49 AM

Where did the OP go? Shamed by his/her own stupidity??

Old 09-14-2013, 01:23 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,652,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
I saw a young woman with an Obama tattoo on her arm today. I just stood there in utter disbelief that someone would degrade their body by permanently marking it with the name of the worst president in U.S. history spelled out in Old English much like a gang tattoo. She looked like a Muslim to me, but I wasn't quite sure. I find it scary that this man has is literally becoming a dictator, and nobody is doing anything to stop him. When he issues out an order to confiscate your guns, will you give them up?
I would assume the young lady was an African American. In Americas past black people were greatly persecuted against, and many black Americans have long dreamed of there being a black president. Perhaps black people have had this dream because it would symbolize the day when all of America respected black people enough to elect one as president. The young lady most likely got the tattoo in pride, joy, and happiness that black people have finally been delivered from Americas horrible past.

Now if you want to see a real idiot look at these pictures. These white (men) have damn tattoos of the face of R. Reagan on their arm.

https://www.google.com/search?q=reag...&bih=643&dpr=1

Reagan started Americas national debt because he felt the need to lower rich peoples tax rates. And at the same time Reagan was against high min wage laws for workers, tax cuts for regular Americans, welfare, ex.ex.ex.

What kind of freak gives money to the rich and is against giving money to the poor and middle class?

Do you think those men are homosexuals with a fetish for rich men, and when Reagan gave the rich all that money they got so excited they had to tattoo his face on their bodies?

And these white idiots have tattoos of GW Bushs face on their bodies.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tatt...A4fA8ASZ1oGIAQ

GW Bush turned Clintons balanced budget in huge deficits and debt because he gave the rich a $2.5 trillion dollar tax cut. Then Bush attacked Iraq for nothing and killed 1,000's of young American soldiers for nothing. And his Iraq war also killed 100,000 innocent Iraqi people.

Do you think those men are homosexuals with a fetish for rich men too, and when GW Bush gave the rich $2.5 trillion dollars it made them so excited that they had to tattoo Bush's face on their body?

Who is worse that young lady who takes pride in freedom and equality, or those white (men) who tattoo pictures of other men on their bodies that give rich men money?

Another thing you should show more respect for women, you said some cruel things about that young lady.

Chad.

Last edited by chad3; 09-14-2013 at 01:33 AM..

Old 09-14-2013, 04:08 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Right after they hang a big poster of him shirtless riding a horse over their beds.
You owe me a vat of brain bleach for that one.

Old 09-14-2013, 04:11 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Things were great under Reagan...
Ummm, no.

Old 09-14-2013, 04:49 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,335,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vox populi View Post
there are plenty leftards who worship their messiah, but this is, probably, the peak of the cult.

talk about dumb
The peak of dumb is believing that the OP is true...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies