Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 01:06 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So the guy who is wanted for the 911 attacks declares he's the leader of the "rebels" and our leaders still plow on? I heard old Hanoi John is going to do his "homework" and get back to us in a week or so. It's utter insanity. Not to far a ways back they were screaming how we had to go save all the women and children and innocent civilians. I guess they will have to wait for the ketchup man to do his homework now too. Zawahri just has to wait for guns from the CIA.

"Al-Zawahri is wanted for alleged connections to the September 11 attacks and Osama bin Laden. According to London’s “The Telegraph,” he called yesterday for new attacks on the United States to “bleed America economically.”
According to a Bipartisan Policy Center report titled “Jihadist Terrorism: A Threat Assessment,” “Zawahiri rejected AQI’s (Al Qaeda in Iraq) assertion of control over al-Nusra and declared the Syrian group to be under his direction … (Al Nusra) is widely acknowledged as the most effective fighting force in the war against Bashar al-Assad’s regime”.
If this doesn’t qualify Obama and Brennan for indefinite detention under the 2012 NDAA section 1021 for having “substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces,” then it is difficult to imagine what does.
The reality dawning on even the most casual observers of this circus is that the Obama Administration’s sales pitch for an attack on Syria, and by proxy Russia, has turned the “war on terror” into a bloody exercise in absurdity."

Read more: Syria Dream Team: Obama, Brennan, and al-Zawahri | Washington Times Communities

No kidding, this has become the ridiculous and bizarre.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2013, 01:11 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
No kidding, this has become the ridiculous and bizarre.
Beyond...........unless our government is working hand in hand with these folks to do something we don't know about. Hell for all we know bin laden is working with Elvis to overthrow Assad now?? lol

It's pure insanity what is going on.........thing is I don't even think our president even knows where Syria is. He just blabs the **** they put in front of him. I doubt he cares either as long as his speech isn't on a monday night when the football game is on or when he has a golf outing scheduled. That IMO is what we have as the leader of the US right now............pa.......freakin.....thetic........ .

Old 09-15-2013, 01:22 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Since the military coup in Egypt (which we still have not admitted to) the Obama administration has distanced themselves from the brotherhood.
That's because he's too busy spooning with the rebels.

Old 09-15-2013, 01:42 AM

Quote:
So the guy who is wanted for the 911 attacks declares he's the leader of the "rebels" and our leaders still plow on? I heard old Hanoi John is going to do his "homework" and get back to us in a week or so. It's utter insanity. Not to far a ways back they were screaming how we had to go save all the women and children and innocent civilians. I guess they will have to wait for the ketchup man to do his homework now too. Zawahri just has to wait for guns from the CIA.

"Al-Zawahri is wanted for alleged connections to the September 11 attacks and Osama bin Laden. According to London’s “The Telegraph,” he called yesterday for new attacks on the United States to “bleed America economically.”
According to a Bipartisan Policy Center report titled “Jihadist Terrorism: A Threat Assessment,” “Zawahiri rejected AQI’s (Al Qaeda in Iraq) assertion of control over al-Nusra and declared the Syrian group to be under his direction … (Al Nusra) is widely acknowledged as the most effective fighting force in the war against Bashar al-Assad’s regime”.
If this doesn’t qualify Obama and Brennan for indefinite detention under the 2012 NDAA section 1021 for having “substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces,” then it is difficult to imagine what does.
The reality dawning on even the most casual observers of this circus is that the Obama Administration’s sales pitch for an attack on Syria, and by proxy Russia, has turned the “war on terror” into a bloody exercise in absurdity."

Read more: Syria Dream Team: Obama, Brennan, and al-Zawahri | Washington Times Communities

Obama's reaction upon hearing the news:

Old 09-15-2013, 07:12 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Well I don't buy the tossed off the ship into the ocean BS anyway so who knows who is running their side of things. It appears our president does though and has no problem shipping em arms.
I think most wise people question Bin Laden was buried at sea.....

Old 09-15-2013, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
That's because he's too busy spooning with the rebels.
Thought the MB are the rebels?

Old 09-15-2013, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Thought the MB are the rebels?
There are different terrorist factions fighting in Syria, MB rebels are one of them, but Al Nusra takes the lead above all of them. I guess Obama sees the MB as a failure since their fall from power in Egypt, and went with another team. Actually the MB is considered a legitimate organization.

Old 09-15-2013, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
There are different terrorist factions fighting in Syria, MB rebels are one of them, but Al Nusra takes the lead above all of them. I guess Obama sees the MB as a failure since their fall from power in Egypt, and went with another team. Actually the MB is considered a legitimate organization.
Aren't these people with Al Qaeda some think Al Qaeda is a legit organization. Look who's claiming responsibility for the chemical attacks.......mishandling of chemicals caused the blast.
Jabhat al-Nusra Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack | Global Research

Old 09-15-2013, 03:26 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Where are the obamabots in this thread? I guess like usual they can't deal with reality. What a joke........their grand puba has turned out to be a traitor and they just want it to all go away. Impeach this POS!!

Old 09-15-2013, 03:32 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,232,884 times
I'm a liberal that thinks Obama should stay the hell out of Syria. Let them kill each other for all I care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies