Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 01:25 PM

9,137 posts, read 5,791,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
"Mebbie".............rotflol! That's funny. I've never seen that spelling before.
You prolly have seen it in one of my posts.

Old 09-19-2013, 01:29 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,315,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yes. This is simply appalling. Red, white, blue, green, black - it doesn't matter. This was just WRONG.

Any officer who had anything to do with the shooting should be fired, prosecuted, and sued in civil court.

Our police force seems to operate on the position of shoot first and ask questions later. We should all be afraid.
our thug populous seems to operate on the theory that if that cop doesn't show u enough respect hit him
if you aren't carrying a Gun he is fair game. teaching the police manners with your fists is your job and an important part of u exercising your civil rights
did I get it?

Old 09-19-2013, 01:32 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,802,531 times
WOW....Who hires these cops...Look at the officers eyes...He is bordering on suffering from some sort of birth defect....He appears to have a touch of mongalism.....Hate to use the word...he looks "retarded"....no offense...and you give this underdeveloped person a gun and tell them to up hold the law..........This guy appears to have an IQ of 60 if that...Why would someone allow this mutant to be a cop? It's crazy...a picture tells a thousand words and this cop - well.......I would not hire him to clean toilets because I can tell by looking at him he would not do a proper job.

Old 09-19-2013, 01:36 PM

George Zimmerman and this cop would do well playing checkers together...Why do people not trust their eyes..........They are STUPID..........but liberal progressives are trying to convince us everyone is equal and everyone is smart...well - there is no such thing as equality...This cop along with the woman who assumed the man in distress was a criminal were an unfortunate domino effect...one stupid person summons a second stupid person with a gun and a smart man dies....?????

Old 09-19-2013, 01:49 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,424,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
George Zimmerman and this cop would do well playing checkers together...Why do people not trust their eyes..........They are STUPID..........but liberal progressives are trying to convince us everyone is equal and everyone is smart...well - there is no such thing as equality...This cop along with the woman who assumed the man in distress was a criminal were an unfortunate domino effect...one stupid person summons a second stupid person with a gun and a smart man dies....?????
That about sums it up.

Old 09-19-2013, 05:14 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,315,397 times
I dont get it
U confront bek it appears a crime is being committed
He jumps on u
He is twice your size and half your age
U r supposed to determine what weapons he possesses and respond with the correct item on your utility belt while he is sitting on your chest punching your face in

Old 09-20-2013, 08:06 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,865,709 times
Quote:
typical stupid racist white woman in North Carolina! Most white folks who live in that state, anyplace other than the Raleigh/Durham area are still brought up to be racists and don't hesitate to use the "N" word. I have many well educated racist white bigots relatives in North Carolina. Yes, even TODAY.
A strange man is banging on a woman's door at 2 AM and the fact she calls the cops makes her a racist? Please, give me a break.

Old 09-20-2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Why does it matter that the cops were white? I don't get it.
It is not a case of black or white- I can tell a lot from a photographic image of a human being...how their face is structured...how their eyes are set...whether they are defective or well bred and balanced human beings...this cop if you look at his face...........and I will try not to offend by using this word...the man looks like a retard...a mutated under developed human being. The man is clearly defective...why in heavens name would you have this freak being a police officer? What you see is what you get....go back to the photo...and look at the cops eyes....I have seen dogs with more intelligence.

Old 09-20-2013, 08:15 PM

16,895 posts, read 10,559,275 times
The car looked pretty messed up, did they do a toxicology screen on this guy?

Old 09-20-2013, 08:18 PM

9,137 posts, read 5,791,980 times
Quote:
typical stupid racist white woman in North Carolina! Most white folks who live in that state, anyplace other than the Raleigh/Durham area are still brought up to be racists and don't hesitate to use the "N" word. I have many well educated racist white bigots relatives in North Carolina. Yes, even TODAY.

What a ridiculous racist assumption.
If anyone were banging on my door at 2:00,
the second thing I would grab would be the
phone and I'd be on with 911 before I ever
knew what color the person was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.