Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 10:30 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,309 times

Advertisements

These people truly are Satanist, backwards written invitations/ goat's heads....
Sick. And they DO practice ritualistic human sacrifice in Black Masses. Malachi Martin testified to this. At Bohemian Grove they do a mock ritual human sacrifice but they also practice the real thing, usually with children.

click on the link for pictures:

Prison Planet.com » Revealing Pictures From 1972 Rothschild Illuminati Ball
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2013, 10:42 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
You can't make this up....
Sure you can! Just ask Alex Jones how!

Old 09-18-2013, 10:46 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Oh, absolutely you can make this up.

Prison Planet just did.

Old 09-18-2013, 10:47 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,462,326 times
And Queen Elizabeth is descended from a race of evil space lizards. David Icke said so, so it MUST be true!

Old 09-18-2013, 10:51 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
I refuse to believe that "Satanists" (AKA, devil worshippers) exist.

If you're going to believe in the Devil-God thing, being a devil worshipper is counter-intuitive.

Old 09-18-2013, 11:04 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I refuse to believe that "Satanists" (AKA, devil worshippers) exist.

If you're going to believe in the Devil-God thing, being a devil worshipper is counter-intuitive.
It's counter-intuitive to you maybe, but that doesn't mean it's counter-intuitive.

There's absolutely nothing morally wrong with worshiping Lucifer as one's main deity. So long as the people doing keep to themselves and aren't hurting anyone, then who are you or me to deny them their freedom of religion?

I'm agnostic, so I don't have to worry about any of this nonsense, but if people are going to force their opinions down other people's throat just because they're doing something they don't agree with then when does "freedom" end and "regulation" begin?

Old 09-18-2013, 11:12 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
It's counter-intuitive to you maybe, but that doesn't mean it's counter-intuitive.

There's absolutely nothing morally wrong with worshiping Lucifer as one's main deity. So long as the people doing keep to themselves and aren't hurting anyone, then who are you or me to deny them their freedom of religion?

I'm agnostic, so I don't have to worry about any of this nonsense, but if people are going to force their opinions down other people's throat just because they're doing something they don't agree with then when does "freedom" end and "regulation" begin?

Who says it's morally wrong? It's morally wrong to hurt animals, if that's what they're doing. But to worship Lucifer is not morally wrong, it just doesn't make sense.

Also, I'm not saying they shouldn't be FREE to do so, I just think it's dumb to worship the devil if you subscribe to that paradigm.

First of all, you would have to buy into heaven-v-hell. Second, if you believe in the devil (a Judeo-Christian-Muslim construct), then hell is a bad place to spend your afterlife.

I just can't imagine people within that belief system would then say, "oh yeah, that's what I'll do." Maybe they're thinking they'll have a mansion on the River Styx?

None of it matters to me, since I don't buy into the concept of eternal damnation and all that jazz.

Old 09-18-2013, 11:16 AM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
These people truly are Satanist, backwards written invitations/ goat's heads....
Sick. And they DO practice ritualistic human sacrifice in Black Masses. Malachi Martin testified to this. At Bohemian Grove they do a mock ritual human sacrifice but they also practice the real thing, usually with children.

click on the link for pictures:

Prison Planet.com » Revealing Pictures From 1972 Rothschild Illuminati Ball
Where are the photos of Bigfoot and Chupacabra?

Old 09-18-2013, 11:18 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
dunno. we've only heard one side of the story.

Old 09-18-2013, 11:23 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
And Queen Elizabeth is descended from a race of evil space lizards. David Icke said so, so it MUST be true!

No, Queen Elizabeth is descended from the "greys" Prince Phillip is descended from the evil space lizards.

Sheesh, hasn't Alex Jones taught you anything?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies