Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 04:58 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,480,601 times

Advertisements

I mean seriously. It seems like even most conservatives can't stand him. I'm sure a few posters do though. But then, they're probably crazy anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2013, 05:04 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,543,209 times
I've never heard him speak.

But if you leftists are making screeching threads against him, I'll have a look.

Old 09-24-2013, 05:09 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
100%

Even if I never heard him speak, the fact that so many lefties and progressive GOP'ers are attacking him shows me that he is on the right track!

Old 09-24-2013, 05:10 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
I mean seriously. It seems like even most conservatives can't stand him. I'm sure a few posters do though. But then, they're probably crazy anyway.
Democrats should constantly attack Ted Cruz. Then, the Idiot Right will activate their Pavlovian response and immediately run over to his aid and support him, Sharron Angling/Christine O'Donneling him out of the Senate . Tactic works 99% of the time. Exhibit A is above me, LOL

Old 09-24-2013, 05:17 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Yupper, I do, 200% along with Rand Paul....

He's got some great ideas to offer, he actually wants to work for the people, and totally wants to do something about illegal immigration, and less government taking over this country...and that is why he is being labeled crazy....b/c most fear taking a stand like this....
Herman Cain did it, and they got rid of him quick, as soon as people started to turn around and listen, they sabotaged him, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if it was Romney's good ol' boys, but they sure did fear him. Of course they're going to call him crazy...most people who don't follow politics and listen to these people, wouldn't know any different. Time Magazine did a really nice write up on him a while ago....they liked what he had to say....McCain has been bought and paid for, like most others, however, Cruz has not, and I like what he has to say!!!! They say he is crazy, b/c he speaks the truth, "that our congressmen are no longer working for the people, both sides are courrupt"...and so on.

And by the way, so is Hannity, he is now speaking the truth about the Republicans, and why they were sideing with Dems over ObamaCare...and what they have to do, to regain Republican's belief....he even stated that he is through with republicans for the way they ignored things and sided with the Dems over Obama's wrong doings.

See years ago, I hated listening to talk show hosts....they were all one sided...extremists...but now, some of them seem to be getting it, and telling the truth about they're own parties....I didn't fear listening the any of them, like most people do...if you listen with an open mind, you can pick and choose what you believe and what you don't believe....however, most people do not do that...they actually fear doing it, and when you hear or read someone say, "OHHHH Hannity, or any other talk show host is a nut job" you know they are not listening....the best way to stay informed is to listen to both sides....but people fear doing that, b/c they actually believe they are being disloyal to they're parties. Therefore, they only hear a one sided agenda.

I'm proud of Hannity for the way he's changed his tune and jumped on board with speaking the truth....is his entire show the truth? Probably not, b/c he's got an agenda, but at least he is not such an extremist as he was...people are finally, FINALLY starting to wake up.

See, if all you can do is come into a thread and make statements like, "oh he is a nut job, or where is your tin foil hate", you know those people making those statements, know nothing....they offer nothing to the conversation but insults, b/c they are uninformed. They don't stay up to date in politics and actually believe their party is squeeky clean, why? Because they feel b/c they are politically registered and they vote, without any knowledge of who these candidates really are, and what they've done, or vote for a candidate, strickly on one issue, they are the ones who are so quick to insult posters on here. But to have a genuine conversation, without getting defensive or insulting would benefit everyone.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 09-24-2013 at 05:42 AM..

Old 09-24-2013, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
100%

Even if I never heard him speak, the fact that so many lefties and progressive GOP'ers are attacking him shows me that he is on the right track!
you betcha, they fear him....and they will do anything to get him out of there, just like they did to Herman Cain....

No one heard of Herman Cain, unless you listened to his radio show, but when he started becoming vocal about what he planned to do, (unlike any other candidate) boy oh boy, did people start sitting up and noticing, so they sabatoged him.

Ya know what I think? I think our government is so corrupt, that if they got another president in there like Kennedy, who wanted to work for the people, he'll end up like Kennedy. Remember Kennedy's last speech? Right afterwards, he was killed, was that a coincidence? No, it wasn't.

and probably most of you don't even know the content of Kennedy's last speech....and way to lazy to google it and listen to it....

It wasn't coincidence that Bobby was killed either....

Old 09-24-2013, 05:44 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,769,934 times
As a Democrat, I support Ted Cruz to keep running his mouth. I hope he's the GOP's nominee for president in 2016.

Old 09-24-2013, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Democrats should constantly attack Ted Cruz. Then, the Idiot Right will activate their Pavlovian response and immediately run over to his aid and support him, Sharron Angling/Christine O'Donneling him out of the Senate . Tactic works 99% of the time. Exhibit A is above me, LOL
The idoit right huh? Just goes to show how biased you really are....yanno
There are all kinds of Dems....some that are actually, in the middle, and agree with some conservative ideas....and arn't intimidated or afraid to say, so, b/c of people as yourself.
then there are the Dem radicals....who are so far to the left, they are actually so uninformed, they simply hate all Republicans. And it's the same for Republicans, some are radicals, some are on the fence, and some have republican beliefs, as well as Democratic beliefs...however, you probably are unable to grasp that.

to label all republicans the same is a very very very extremely uninformed biased radical assessment.
and it is actually what Washington hopes for.

Old 09-24-2013, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
As a Democrat, I support Ted Cruz to keep running his mouth. I hope he's the GOP's nominee for president in 2016.

I hope so to...so tell me, what is it that he says that you feel is so wrong? Make a list, if you would.

Old 09-24-2013, 05:49 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Me too. I don't know how many elections it's going to take the Idiot Right to realize that they are, well, idiots. If Cruz wins in 2016, he's definitely going to be Sharron Angled. Heck next year I think the GOP is going to take a beating once people realize the benefits of the AVA come January 1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies