Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2013, 01:01 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
After Obama is out, libs will have had eight years of control. Eight years of president, eight years of senate control (we will see in 2014), and two years of congressional control. Few, if any presidents, have had such a political landscape in which they could implement thier policy.

So.................... after eight years of

lower incomes
more unemployment
lower savings
more in poverty
more on foodstamps
more homeless
more part time workers

...........................what next? More of the same policy of the previous eight years? If not, what "new" ideas will liberals have to reverse the above trend? Do you contend it will take sixteen years? Fifty years? Why did it take Reagan only three years?
Now what?

President Hillary!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2013, 01:05 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,389,033 times
I love these "political discussions" it allows me to add new members to my ignore list.

If your planning on adding me to your ignore list, good. I don't care.

Old 09-27-2013, 01:16 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,030,239 times
Quote:
After Obama is out, libs will have had eight years of control. Eight years of president, eight years of senate control (we will see in 2014), and two years of congressional control. Few, if any presidents, have had such a political landscape in which they could implement thier policy.
Get over it. We are not going to repeat our mistakes.

Old 09-27-2013, 01:19 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludy-L View Post
You mean the woman who had imminently more executive experience than the never governed anything, vote present, loon who you voted for?

Posted with TapaTalk
You mean the city mayor of a small town that couldn't hack it as a governor of a state and quit after two years on the job? You mean that person?

Old 09-27-2013, 01:20 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
It's 2016 already? wow, who knew?

Old 09-27-2013, 01:24 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Obama is only a liberal when you compare him to far right lunatics, most sane and moderates don't consider him a liberal or leftist.

Doesn't matter, if Hillary runs she'll win. So get used to 4 more years
If that f***-off gets elected, I'll move. She is a bumbling idiot. She was one as a NY Senator to the US and US Seceratry of State. I will vote for anyone over her, even wasting my vote on the green party ticket before voting for her.

Old 09-27-2013, 01:28 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
If that f***-off gets elected, I'll move. She is a bumbling idiot. She was one as a NY Senator to the US and US Seceratry of State. I will vote for anyone over her, even wasting my vote on the green party ticket before voting for her.

So, you don't like Hillary Clinton, right? I mean you were so subtle.

Old 09-27-2013, 01:28 PM

2,040 posts, read 2,459,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You mean the city mayor of a small town that couldn't hack it as a governor of a state and quit after two years on the job? You mean that person?
And Obama was what? NO executive position in his entire life!

The mayor of a city and resigning a governorship where your favorability rating was very high trumps the boy king any day.

Don't even bring up experience since you voted twice for someone without any.

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 09-27-2013, 01:29 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,969,876 times
Quote:

So.................... after eight years of

lower incomes
more unemployment
lower savings
more in poverty
more on foodstamps
more homeless
more part time workers

...........................what next? More of the same policy of the previous eight years? If not, what "new" ideas will liberals have to reverse the above trend? Do you contend it will take sixteen years? Fifty years? Why did it take Reagan only three years?
It just means they need 8 more years to do more of it and when that doesn't work, it means they need 8 more years, which will prove they need more...and more...and more... Money, power, control, until the point where your every decision has to be approved by Congress.. .and it still won't work.

At which point they execute the dissenters.

Old 09-27-2013, 01:32 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,969,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Who would that be?

I suspect you mean Palin. Who was an extremely successful governor, who was targeted for personal bankruptcy by people like you, by a scheme of organized false ethics accusations.

Remember, people like you lie because you believe the ends justify the lies. Which is why you lie about Palin. And every other non-liberal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies