Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 05:18 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,167,874 times

Advertisements

Fox news lives rent free in his head. Good for them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2013, 07:14 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,876,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
You get tax credits based on your income. I think that point has been made at least 5000 times here. Memory malfunction perhaps?

Oh, and I'm glad to see that Republicans suddenly care about low-income Americans. That was a pretty quick turnaround, wasn't it.
Oh, yeah. Those "tax credits". I wonder where the 12 million unemployed Americans AND their children will get the money, because, clearly, there will be no tax credits.

Ultimately, someone has to pay.

Old 09-29-2013, 07:17 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,876,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
Why do you -- or any conservative -- suddenly care about the working class? Until any of you answer that question, you have no place to complain about how those people are treated.
Because conservatives make up a large percentage of the working class. Derp...

Old 10-02-2013, 12:24 AM

91 posts, read 210,718 times
Because many of us are the working class, genius. My rates for insurance as a State Employee just tripled. Thank You to your President!

Old 10-02-2013, 12:58 AM

Right Wingers are not the only ones freaking out. This registered democrat just saw my insurance nearly triple. I work for the State. I don't draw a large salary though I am thankful for what I make. At least I was till Obamacare just squashed a good chunk.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:04 AM

RANT ON ***

Of course they don't. They have no clue. A daddy-financed Harvard MBA grad driving around in his BMW with his nose in the air crying about equality nauseates the hell out of me, as I'm sure it does others as well. These folks are ten times WORSE than the "fat cats" they constantly denigrate. At least the "fat cats" don't play charades and try to make everyone believe they are anything but fat cats. The fat cats don't base their existence on hypocrisy and lies.

The sniveling high-income (which most are) liberal who sh**s hundred dollar bills and then proceeds to tell everyone how much he cares about the poor is a kick in the crotch to the poor. It's the middle finger. The poor would probably rather hear the truth--that they don't give a damn. Oh sure, they say they give a damn as long as someone else's pocket is picked to "help the cause." But you try to pick their pocket and all hell breaks loose.

Tell you what, when I see every one of these stealth-affluent, caterwauling lefties--who profess to champion the poor, equality, "freedom," save the world, the environment--living in a 400 sf solar cabin, riding a bike or walking, living a humble, down-to-earth existence, purposely limiting their income to, say, $20,000 per year and donating the rest to the poor they profess to care so much about... well, perhaps then I'll even bother listening to their drivel. I'd then listen because I'd know I wasn't witnessing a hypocrite that doesn't even come close to practicing what he preaches.

And there may even be a few out there who do live like this. If so, my hat's off to you. I may not totally agree with you, but I DO respect you. Because you really do believe your words, unlike the rest.

RANT OFF ***

RIGHT ON!

Old 10-02-2013, 04:40 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,429,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
They won't. They will be charged a "penalty" by the IRS and will remain uninsured without any health care. You see why this is not about health care? You see how it's just another revenue generation device for the government? You see how it's about control?

Or are you all still blind and drunk?
How can that even be legal?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

Old 10-02-2013, 04:59 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,524,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodymoose77 View Post
RANT ON ***

Of course they don't. They have no clue. A daddy-financed Harvard MBA grad driving around in his BMW with his nose in the air crying about equality nauseates the hell out of me, as I'm sure it does others as well. These folks are ten times WORSE than the "fat cats" they constantly denigrate. At least the "fat cats" don't play charades and try to make everyone believe they are anything but fat cats. The fat cats don't base their existence on hypocrisy and lies.

The sniveling high-income (which most are) liberal who sh**s hundred dollar bills and then proceeds to tell everyone how much he cares about the poor is a kick in the crotch to the poor. It's the middle finger. The poor would probably rather hear the truth--that they don't give a damn. Oh sure, they say they give a damn as long as someone else's pocket is picked to "help the cause." But you try to pick their pocket and all hell breaks loose.

Tell you what, when I see every one of these stealth-affluent, caterwauling lefties--who profess to champion the poor, equality, "freedom," save the world, the environment--living in a 400 sf solar cabin, riding a bike or walking, living a humble, down-to-earth existence, purposely limiting their income to, say, $20,000 per year and donating the rest to the poor they profess to care so much about... well, perhaps then I'll even bother listening to their drivel. I'd then listen because I'd know I wasn't witnessing a hypocrite that doesn't even come close to practicing what he preaches.

And there may even be a few out there who do live like this. If so, my hat's off to you. I may not totally agree with you, but I DO respect you. Because you really do believe your words, unlike the rest.

RANT OFF ***

RIGHT ON!
No one can stand leftists no matter what disguise they don.

Old 10-02-2013, 06:01 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,864,760 times
Obama leans on the uneducated, the uninformed, the guilt-ridden and immature to get his message out. Any mature, independent, critical thinking adult can see right through this guys charade.

I have never seen a effective President or leader, whine and blame like this loser does. At the same time, he has a contingent of sniveling idiots who would claim that an Obama turd is a work of art.

The sooner we are done with this moron, the better.

Old 10-02-2013, 06:08 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,920,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodymoose77
Because many of us are the working class, genius. My rates for insurance as a State Employee just tripled. Thank You to your President!
Rates for state employees have been increasing for decades. It has nothing to do with Obama. NYS employees used to pay nothing for Medical 25 years ago, with no copayment on office visits or drugs. For a number of years now the employees share the premium and have copayments. Obama wasn't even a U.S. Senator when this change occurred.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies