Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2013, 03:21 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA
Is fear of a Black man justified?
Not at all as EVIL CAN COME FROM ANYONE OF ANY COLOUR!!

Old 11-04-2013, 03:30 AM

147 posts, read 135,262 times
absolutely racist to point at black color as the criminal no matter what the statistics are. There is even one party in the USA that welcomes KKK, Skin heads to vote in their party and allow symbols of racist tyranny in their flags, their rallies with the confederate flag.

As simply as this it is also being called out by the new Pope, it is social injustice. It is the living wage disparity in wages growing in the USA where the rich have not done more to help the USA yet have made more and more and send jobs out of the USA.

In germany the rich have a pride in their country and invest in their state of the art manufacturing. gee BMW, VW, Audi, Mercedes, and Porsche, do they ring a bell. Germany has some of the highest paid UNION jobs and benefits in the word for their workers. The rich invest in state of the art manufacturing to keep the German worker able to compete worldwide. This does not happen in the USA is the issue, I know because I am an engineer and see the machinery that is in our factories, it is a sad thing to try to find state of the art manufacturers/companies in the USA.

Now back to the issue how does this tie in. Yes I am afraid of the poor anywhere in the world. It is not a black issue it is that we have left the blacks in the poorhouse with no way to get out. Only recently in our countries history were they allowed to vote or even sit anywhere in a bus. And right now one party is trying to keep blacks from voting again using lies of voting fraud when it has never been shown there is in person vote fraud that would effect an election.

They built this nation and paid a higher price than any ethnicity has ever paid for building this country. Free labor goes a long way to building a nation and 200 years of it plus substandard rights for another 200 goes a long way. Look at the founding of this nation, these white slave owners went to war using terrorist tactics of their tea being taxed. Face it the Boston tea party in today's terms of dressing up as another race and attacking was a terrorist attack.

So again these slave owner rights people could not stand to not have the right to vote to determine the taxation without representation and became terrorists.. and this was just over a few years of time. They were not beat Lynched and told tthey could NEVER including their children have freedom. Look at what a slave family endured for 200 years constant beatings whippings and lynchings for even talking at the wrong time or looking when they were not to be looking. Now that would be worth being a terrorist if there was a reason for being one. But they never were. The blacks and what they did are the real heros of america much more than the boston tea party terrorists.

Now back to the poor, anywhere you go in the world it is the poor basically every culture has that have very high crime rates and one could claim to we should be afraid of. In the USA it just turns out our poor are of a certain color. and in our case it is because the rich have stolen america for which we stand and not re-invested in it. The kings do not care about america the way the kings of other lands care about their country, that is mainly why Germany and most developed nations do not have the crime we have.. For one, they all have free education for everyone all through college, even for medical doctors. We have no equivalent.

If you want to fear the poor because they really have no chance, just keep increasing that poor class of people and making them even poorer that a minimum wage job is all there is and making the rich richer. Just keep giving the poor no chance. Again we have just heard from a Pope who made some remarkable statements that were obviously directed at the USA. We are the only country that has all those issues as major right wing rallying points. Yes the russians have a hate for gays, but they do not have the issues with abortion and birth control that the US does. We are the only nation that has these as priorities by the right wing.

Old 11-04-2013, 07:16 AM

1,579 posts, read 2,341,583 times
My experiences in Seattle, Baton Rouge, and New Orleans have taught me to fear black males that are dressed like thugs with big T's, and one hand dedicated to holding their pants up. Usually they're repetitively yelling something. Especially, if theyre in packs. It's not a sure fire way to avoid being victimized but it certainly will help your odds. This single demographic is responsible for the lion's share of random violence and will absolutely fleece you if you show weakness or present an opportunity.

This weekend in Baton Rouge, urban males shot up people at the state fair. Some were downtown where the bars are, getting out of their cars to take swings at white people in a game of "knockout" and there were other murders in the city, all of which were perpetrated by blacks who subscribe to the "gangsta" culture. Not by blacks who hold professional positions.

New Orleans does a good job of keeping crimes quiet by not reporting or investigating them, where as in Seattle every minor incident gets reported and looked into. Homeless looking people of all races should be avoided, as well.

My experience in South Florida was totally different. The brazen, in your face, criminals seemed to come from all walks of life and not just the ones who subscribed to the "thug" persona/fashion.

Last edited by things and stuff; 11-04-2013 at 07:32 AM..

Old 11-04-2013, 08:24 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post

Do you ever say anything useful other than typing single sentences that call people racist?

Call it trying to justify my views on blacks, I call it being logical based on all the facts and statistics available. Its ashame that you hate common sense and choose to live in the bubble where logic and reasoning can never reach you.
C'mon, man. Do you really want to get into a peeing match with me? I read your posts all the time, long-winded, biased and misinformed as they are, and my conclusions are drawn from your words. The fact that you even have "views on blacks" is more than enough to support my words. Nothing more needs to be said.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:42 AM

199 posts, read 161,036 times
Does anyone actually believe EdwardA's black ?

I don't.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:45 AM

199 posts, read 161,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
The intersting thing that I'm starting to notice is that this country is so prone to violence that it scares the hell out itself. It reminds me of a bully that picks on smaller kids (countries) and whenever they fight back they cry "terrorist!" and attack with all of their fury. There are segments in this country that feared blackmen based strictly on what is protrayed in the media, so naturally when they are face to face with one they aoutmatically think the worst. Hell, I have even heard whites who actually afraid of Punk P. Diddy and Cryea West
This. All of this.

Everyone's learning how to push back, and that just chaps the asses of Real (white) Americans.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:55 AM

872 posts, read 827,938 times
I would be concerned of a person who was dressed with droopy pants, hat on backwards/sideways, any kind of gang attire. Does not matter what color they are.

Old 11-04-2013, 11:06 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thand1 View Post
Does anyone actually believe EdwardA's black ?

I don't.
Nah. No way he's black.

Old 11-04-2013, 11:07 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
To fear someone because of their skin color is ridiculous! As Dude says evil comes in all colors!

Old 11-04-2013, 11:09 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
White conservatives pay more attention to Al Sharpton than any other group. Lol. Search Al Sharpton on CD and confirm what I'm writing.
I'm starting to think that maybe I should start listening to a hell of a lot more Al Sharpton. He must be saying some good stuff if conservatives hate him so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies