Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 08:43 PM

150 posts, read 92,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
I think you're nuts.

If you want to have kids, great, but why care if Europeans are dying off? They're not my people so much. I'm Caucasian with nearly entirely Caucasian ancestry (okay...also am 1/16th Blackfoot). My family are my only 100%people...with members of the U.S. also being kinda my people, and members of humanity being kinda my people still, but less so.

Our descendants aren't my people either so much...they're like other members of humanity around the world, just kinda my people.

I don't care if one race goes extinct, so long as it goes peacefully and there are some other humans somewhere.
That's sad it really is. That's the long term goal. To make Europeans not care that they are being genocided...its all part of the of the plan. We are the only ones smart enough to stop the evil plans in place..Once we are either killed off completely or completely mixed into other races so there is no white race their goal is complete...I care because European's and those of that heritage are the best of the best...we made society what it is now..minus the bad stuff...We build civilizations...we did so many great things it would be a horrible thing to have that die off.

Old 09-29-2013, 08:43 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,522,995 times
Quote:
for the first time in a very long time, in 2012 Russia’s birth rate actually exceeded that of the United States. This is, to put it mildly, a significant reversal from the not too distant past when the US had a birth rate that was as much as 75% higher than Russia’s. As you can see, the speed and scale of the convergence is impressive
Since 2008, the Russian birth rate has increased by about 10% while the United States has slumped by about 9%.
more: 'Dying' Russia's Birth Rate Is Now Higher Than The United States' - Forbes

Looks like it's the US that is dying.

Old 09-29-2013, 08:50 PM

150 posts, read 92,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Unfortunately its the whites in the US that aren't reproducing I have a feeling maybe not my kids but my grandkids will have to migrate to Russia or Europe somewhere to not be a minority in their own country. Its going to come down to a great war between a Nationalist unified Europe vs a decadent old multicult US if the US even lasts that long...Maybe I should just move now...maybe once my parents are dead I will...save my kids or grandkids the problems with doing it. In a way its a good thing because kids in the US are raised to be little sissy's Russia under Putin is going to raise a generation of Young Nationalists...My kids are the exception to the sissy thing but eventually the US will no longer be an exceptional nation. The conspirators have focused on the US so hard that its lots its grip on Europe and Russia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.