Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,464 times

Advertisements

Just more proof that 99.99999% of the people that ride sport bikes are complete that deserve to end up as a wet stain on the pavement.

I personally would have killed as many as possible with my vehicle. There is no way that a jury would vote to convict after watching that video. I seriously doubt that charges would have even been brought against the driver.

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-01-2013 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: language
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2013, 04:26 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Oh well. I guess people taking the law into their own hands when the situation doesn't call for it is the thing to do now.

Silly me.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:29 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,391,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Yeah because taking the law into your own hands is far more important than protecting your family and ensuring their safety.

Yeah he should have just stayed there and let Obama's children beat him half to death in the beginning instead of making the bikers waste all that gas chasing him.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:30 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Yeah he should have just stayed there and let Obama's children beat him half to death in the beginning instead of making the bikers waste all that gas chasing him.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:35 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Just more proof that 99.99999% of the people that ride sport bikes are complete aholes that deserve to end up as a wet stain on the pavement.

I personally would have killed as many as possible with my vehicle. There is no way that a jury would vote to convict after watching that video. I seriously doubt that charges would have even been brought against the driver.

Boy i agree, and let me be clear, not all bike riders are period. But i am sick and tired of those who feel they own the damn road or highway.

In and out, weaving in and out, no signals, driving crazy, i get sick of it. I don't dare look at them at all, because as in this incident, you never know what will happen.

When your on the open hwy, and there are tons of bikers, they do feel they own the damn road, and your vehicle.

Not all of them, but once together, something happens. Bad enough we have to deal with crazed drivers, let alone speed-demon bikers, who feel they own the road.

We are legal gun owners, i would shoot at their damn feet. But that would not be smart, because once the tires are gone, useless, your doomed.

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-01-2013 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: language

Old 09-30-2013, 05:05 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
That video pretty much has me hating everybody depicted.

No, you don't get to ride like idiots on all 3 lanes.
No, you don't get to make an unsafe lane change and then slap on your brakes in front of a moving car.
No, you don't get to abandon the scene of an accident. Even if it wasn't your fault.
No, you certainly don't get to use your vehicle to ram into and over other stopped vehicles.
No, you don't get to follow the vehicle leaving the scene in an unsafe manner.
And no, you don't get to smash anybody's windows.

Idiots all around.

Hope the repairs on the motorcycles and the car are as expensive as heck.

Old 09-30-2013, 05:13 PM

2,962 posts, read 3,530,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post

No, you don't get to make an unsafe lane change and then slap on your brakes in front of a moving car.
No, you don't get to abandon the scene of an accident. Even if it wasn't your fault.
No, you certainly don't get to use your vehicle to ram into and over other stopped vehicles.

Idiots all around.

The motorcyclists are clearly the one's at fault. Who the hell knows what would have happened had the driver stayed at the scene. The cops should have come to his aid quickly. I can't believe some of the stuff people post.

Old 09-30-2013, 05:43 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post

Idiots all around.

It is unbelievable that anyone can fault the driver of the SUV for what happened.

Only a fool would have stayed at the scene of the accident in this case. Ask Reginald Denny how things work out when you get trapped by an angry mob and fail to drive away even if you have to ram vehicles and people to get out of there.

Old 09-30-2013, 06:06 PM

24,405 posts, read 23,061,247 times
The problem is, that you never know just who you're dealing with. Had he did some fancy maneuvering and gotten a few of the bikers to do a well deserved asphalt face plant and road rash roll, then what? They sue and you face a criminal and civil case which would bankrupt you win or lose. Or maybe one of the losers has a LTC and decides to shoot at you and then hits your wife or child. Actually never knowing whether or not somebody has a gun might make you think about whether to act like a proto human or not, especially criminals. That's certainly a big plus for gun ownership and the right to carry. Maybe him putting a bullet into the guy breaking his windshield( who would have deserved it) would have stopped it right then and there. Its just guesswork.
No cops around so again this falls back on a person knowing how and when to defend themselves.
To be honest, if they started beating on my ride and tried to assault me, I may well have run them down. Or taken it one step further with a firearm.

Old 09-30-2013, 06:19 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Motorcycles should be illegal. One of my road rules is never to stop for a biker who wrecked himself. That guy should have smashed those hooligans into the side of the concrete barrier one by one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies