Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 08:00 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,070,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Good grief people. He's a criminal of the US Justice system not some piece of meat or being so far reduced that we're just gonna let people kill him and NOT charge him with murder.

Maybe the restrictions are too harsh, maybe they're not, but good grief all this talk is making you all seem no better than the bomber.

I thought you all were better than that.
Then you were wrong. I'm not better than that. He can RIP. Rot In Pieces.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2013, 08:02 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
That dude is still alive...time to feed him to the crocs!

Demostinkers would probably love to give him 5 years of Turrapppy....then work-release.

Old 10-02-2013, 08:04 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,070,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie1946 View Post
This "kid" alledgedly deprived a number of people of their limbs and their quality of life; parents of their child; a child of his entire life. I find it hard to generate any sort of sympathy for his pre-trial confinement.

I am not opposed to a death penalty, but there is something to be said for life time incarceration. This kid was used to running free; doing what he wanted; eating where and when he wanted; watching on TV or internet anything he wanted. But with a life in prison, his world will be controlled. His diet limited. His TV watching limited. Everything this punk took for granted will be taken from him. No dates with women. No drive through at McDonald's. No meals with family. For the rest of his life he will get none of those things that make life pleasant. For my part, I'd rather be executed than face a life of endless control and living day and night with males who might do you some significant harm. These are not British prisons or European prisons where he might have gotten 5 to 15 years. These are US prisons where life without parole means life. I am almost surprised the Supreme Court has not ruled that life without parole is unconstitutional. This idiot has a long road ahead and it will be massively unpleasant 24/7.
Let me see...........no fast food, no girls, limted TV.......a lifetime in prison paid for by us the taxpayers.

Or one quick round to the head.

Nope. I'm not seeing that there's a choice to be made here.

Old 10-02-2013, 08:20 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Thumbs up Hanging is to good for him...

Old 10-02-2013, 08:43 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Whenever he begins to complain,, they should point out to him that he still has his limbs unlike the people he helped to mutilate. Every time I think of that little girl that lost her leg, I feel ill.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:01 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,888 times
Well he is lucky I am not running a jail. I would just give him to a white supremacist prison gang and let them do what ever they wanted to him.

Two words for you perforated colon : Gastrointestinal perforation is a hole that develops through the whole wall of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large bowel, rectum, or gallbladder.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:42 PM

2,964 posts, read 3,531,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Well he is lucky I am not running a jail. I would just give him to a white supremacist prison gang and let them do what ever they wanted to him.

Two words for you perforated colon : Gastrointestinal perforation is a hole that develops through the whole wall of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large bowel, rectum, or gallbladder.
That sounds brutal. Did you have an encounter in the shower with the Aryan Brotherhood, lol?

Old 10-02-2013, 09:54 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
That sounds brutal. Did you have an encounter in the shower with the Aryan Brotherhood, lol?

Ha HA NO

I am willing to bet it would play out like that one scenes in deliverance you got a purty mouth Dzhokhar Tsarnaev . Young kids you tube it .

Old 10-02-2013, 09:55 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Then you were wrong. I'm not better than that. He can RIP. Rot In Pieces.
I see that. It's unfortunate because aren't we supposed to be the shining example to the world? He's a prisoner of the US prison system and will get his just desserts. I never understood this mindset of violence when it comes to criminals and how they ought to suffer.

We're a civilized society with rules and regulations in place - not a pack of barbarians. Yes, the Bomber deserves to rot in hell and suffer a thousand times over for his actions and the lives he took needlessly away; however, there's a system to enact punishment for his crimes.

To do any different would be to stoop on his level or even lower. Do you want to be considered on the same ground as some terrorist?

Old 10-02-2013, 10:00 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Why Hemp?

nylon, polypropylene, cotton, hair, what ever works
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies