Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 08:30 AM

545 posts, read 451,716 times

Advertisements

Its really amazing. Its difficult to imagine the difference through the time of an administration with a chief objective to wreck everything but be careful to not get caught, and one that is interested in doing the job. Add to it the VP as a comparison tool for what is alleged common sense-who knows everything is a 21 century sales pitch .. and its history in the making. Also amazing the whole world with communication can watch along, unbelievable the disclosing very much including media on that. From what does it matter now to all the unbelievable . And BTW that reporter that hounded the women the other day for answers in that gov building was out of line, its obvious there are layers of things that the general public and prob many more are just not aware of. Theres no point in anything but all together new gov without delay. The whole thing could resign, it wouldn't be the end of the world. Theres prob about 100 people in every city who could go in there, have the education and the ability, with zero experience in the market of swaying people and baloney advertising and do a decent job very efficiently without delay. Too bad the patriotic in politicians is only skin deep..while i can't see any other patriotic initiative never mind all the arguing and nonsense every single day and a new huge debacle every single month. The set up regardless is not working. If there was another USA or upper branch the whole thing reported to, it would just send all home, go golfing , go on vacation, even if your on track what good is it , you have no persuasive talent or cannot budge it and have failed. the group cannot do the job, they can't make the hamburger. Temporarily contract the whole thing out is the only session worth having. A programmed comp could do better.

Last edited by macpherson; 10-10-2013 at 09:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2013, 08:42 AM

46,278 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC

Let's be clear about one thing: If the number
of sign-ups had exceeded expectations....or even MET expectations....the USG
would be shouting from the moutaintops how well received the Affordable Care Act
is.

So, that begs the question: Where are the numbers?
Here are some numbers for you AeroGuyDC....of course the left may not like or enjoy them....

Quote:
Covered California, that state’s subsidized insurance exchange, initially claimed that its website had received 5 million hits on October 1. They later had to revise that number down 87 percent, to 645,000. ****-TV in San Diego is reporting that not one policy has yet been sold on the California exchange.
Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits' - Forbes

Old 10-14-2013, 10:56 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Folks, where are the numbers?

As I said in the OP....if Obamacare were successful from the get-go, the government would be shouting from the mountaintops how much of a success it is.

THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:15 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,856,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post

As I said in the OP....if Obamacare were successful from the get-go, the government would be shouting from the mountaintops how much of a success it is.

I think I hear a faint 'spinning' noise coming from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.......but I still don't see any numbers.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:17 AM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Obamacare even waived confirmation of income requirement just to get more sign ups that hopefully will be weeded out of whatever numbers they come up with. What are the chances of that happening. The people who gave you the stiff requirements to enter the country, obtain mortgages, get cell phones and food stamps will use their sleeping barney frank watch dogs and dept of social justice lap dogs to ensure taxpayer money is not stolen by fraud or mismanagement.

Flush your money down the toilet or give it to the IRS to flush down their toilet which empties out in the septic tank of political cronies.

Old 10-14-2013, 01:17 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,416,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post

Zero is a number.

Old 10-14-2013, 02:39 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Didn't the Obama administration say that they are waiting to release sign-ups for every month (just like unemployment numbers?) I say we wait for the actual numbers before we assume things. Yes I know, an anti-Obama poster who wants to be fair, NOT POSSIBLE!

Old 10-14-2013, 04:43 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,416,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Didn't the Obama administration say that they are waiting to release sign-ups for every month (just like unemployment numbers?) I say we wait for the actual numbers before we assume things. Yes I know, an anti-Obama poster who wants to be fair, NOT POSSIBLE!
In fairness you can't sign up to a program in a system you can't access..

Millions will sign up. The program is dependent on tens of millions signing up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies