Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 07:46 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Without even clicking on the link it's obvious.

They only care when it's white on black crime.

Or........maybe they are visiting Jesse Jr. in prison?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2013, 08:17 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,126,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
And I'm sure the parents were too young when they gave birth to these disgraceful kids.

It's pathetic when the educational process is hijacked by the moronic behavior of kids that will never become educated.
Not to argue with you, but its not the kids fault they're a product of their environment.

How do we change the environment?

Old 10-03-2013, 08:36 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,003 times
I for one just think its hilarious when someone so blatantly misspell's a word in the thread title like that. (Nooo! Fail!!!)

Old 10-03-2013, 08:37 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Not to argue with you, but its not the kids fault they're a product of their environment.

Good point and that is the problem. Nobody cares about changing the environment. Well I take that back there are some folks who do great things for kids in bad situations but most, the government in particular who created a lot of the mess, just don't care. Well they put on the show that they appear to care but that is about it. Garners some votes which is all they care about.

Old 10-03-2013, 08:43 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,833,811 times
I didn't watch the video. Are you implying not many white people were involved in this? Just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Without even clicking on the link it's obvious.

They only care when it's white on black crime.

Old 10-03-2013, 08:56 PM

144 posts, read 182,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
What's really sad is I can't tell if these posts were made in jest. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't.
Illinois is pretty laid back when it comes to who the school principals hire as teachers. I'm sure they're legit unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
I for one just think its hilarious when someone so blatantly misspell's a word in the thread title like that. (Nooo! Fail!!!)
Are you talking about me? What have I misspelled? I'm on a phone btw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I didn't watch the video. Are you implying not many white people were involved in this? Just curious.
I live in the area and both of these schools are close to, or above 90% African American.

Old 10-03-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post

Then who's fault is it? The school? The parents? Explain yourself.

Old 10-03-2013, 09:15 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,892,503 times
I grew up in that area and the reason this is happening is the ghetto trash is moving from the housing projects there. These people have no respect for life and instead of being productive they have a life long government dependency.

Old 10-03-2013, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I grew up in that area and the reason this is happening is the ghetto trash is moving from the housing projects there. These people have no respect for life and instead of being productive they have a life long government dependency.
Do you by chance know what the test scores are for these schools?

Old 10-03-2013, 09:35 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,811,230 times
I'm from that neighborhood, and when I was on the basketball team, after the game ended at schools like Dunbar, Marshall or Westinghouse, often violence would irrupt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies