Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 11:35 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Neither school is in the city of Chicago.
Oh noes!!! Should the thread title be changed to Chicago Suburbs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2013, 11:50 AM

5,261 posts, read 4,155,515 times
It "irrupted," eh? Which school system may we credit for this development?

Old 10-20-2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Parents of children ( including adult children) who commit crimes usually claim their child is innocent or the charges are too tough.

What is the point of this thread?
As I commented before when right-wingers were doing their usual dance after someone posted another story meant to convey that blacks teenagers are marauding animals, I've seen rural white parents apologizing for the crimes and misdeeds of their white children my whole life. It's never their little angels. Actually, it's precisely the type of folks who make these types of threads about blacks who are the ones informing us, "Not my Junior/Jim Bob/Amberly Sue. They wouldn't do something like this. They never lie to me. They's good kids," when their brood has broken the law and gotten caught.

Old 10-20-2013, 01:19 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
So only rural white right wing parents apologize for their childrens misdeeds? Is this what your claiming? Why won't liberal parents apologize or are you saying THEY are the ones who's little angels never do anything wrong? LOL

Old 10-20-2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So only rural white right wing parents apologize for their childrens misdeeds? Is this what your claiming? Why won't liberal parents apologize or are you saying THEY are the ones who's little angels never do anything wrong? LOL
No, parents all over do it. That's the point when some of you geniuses try to imply that it's always those Negro children committing crimes and their incompetent parents sticking up for them.

BTW, shouldn't you be watching the NFL right now, or are you multi-tasking, between this, the game and the chicken wings with your name on them?

Old 10-20-2013, 01:45 PM

I didn't see anybody say anything about negro children until you brought it up. Why did you bring it up is the question? Are you a racist and don't think parents of negro children apologize for their misdeeds?

Chiefs kick off at 3:25. I'm just killing time..........

Old 10-20-2013, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I didn't see anybody say anything about negro children until you brought it up. Why did you bring it up is the question? Are you a racist and don't think parents of negro children apologize for their misdeeds?

Chiefs kick off at 3:25. I'm just killing time..........
Because at least three to four times per day, your fellow geniuses make a point of posting some story about a black kid who has committed a crime. Interestingly, they hardly ever, if at all, post stories about white kids breaking the law. Why do you think that is? Are they so completely stupid that they believe that only blacks commit crimes? That's certainly a possibility given how bottom-of-the-barrel they are in the intelligence department, but I suspect it's something else. What are your thoughts on why they only post about minority kids committing crimes?

Old 10-20-2013, 02:11 PM

Maybe its because they post what they see in the news? Some don't see color like you apparently do in every thread . I know you have been trained to think the way you do by the obamites but I think your seeing things that aren't there. You are the one who brought race into this thread and nobody else. Give it a rest.

Old 10-20-2013, 02:13 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,994,198 times
I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. The parents of these kids don't view school as a place of learning and preparing for their future, they view it as free baby-sitting. They become outraged when their misbehaving brats are punished or expelled.

Old 10-20-2013, 03:40 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
I'm from that neighborhood, and when I was on the basketball team, after the game ended at schools like Dunbar, Marshall or Westinghouse, often violence would irrupt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra<3 View Post
Violence irrupts at two South Side Chicago schools

Please, stop. I can't take it anymore. The spelling is "Erupts" or "erupt".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies