Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2013, 07:10 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,470,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
...how? by saying no we wont pay for you? that is deny? deny would be block the door to the ER...not saying no..

Now under trot reform those would preexisting conditions would get coverage, they cant now because the of risk of malpractice law suits.
Americans pay twice as much as other developed countries, receive less health care, and has middling health outcomes.

While you see this as patriotic, I see it as a problem that needs to be addressed.

Then again, that is the difference between Conservatives and Liberals; Liberals believe that problems should be addressed while Conservatives believe that problems should be ignored.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:11 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,155,491 times
Im now a Democrat....there are some decent right of center folks but the more right you go, there is a hateful greedy selfishness, wanting more for the rich and not even basics for the poor. Its that kind if disgusting attitude by the right wingers that drove me running to becoming a Democrat

Old 10-05-2013, 07:12 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,470,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I am awake and no they haven't. You're just repeating left wing lies over and over again. I've never heard a single right winger, conservative or Republican EVER say that they didn't want people to have healthcare. We don't feel that tax payers should pay for it, there's a huge difference there which I'm sure you can't comprehend.
LMAO....then run on a platform of repealing Medicare.

Stop being such flaming sissies, and do it.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:12 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,024,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
Americans pay twice as much as other developed countries, receive less health care, and has middling health outcomes.

While you see this as patriotic, I see it as a problem that needs to be addressed.

Then again, that is the difference between Conservatives and Liberals; Liberals believe that problems should be addressed while Conservatives believe that problems should be ignored.
To be fair, I'm a conservative and I believe that liberals should be ignored and problems would be solved. Those 2 things generally go together anyway.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:13 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,024,821 times
Quote:

I could never run for public office nor could I ever be a politician. I speak my mind and I'd insult and **** off more people than you could count.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:15 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,737,261 times
Quote:
I love when Cons become liberal once their stupidity is put on display.

Plenty of third world countries do, what you just advocated for. Please leave.

So you are on a drinking and driving crusade? Gosh, give it up. I realize that you are just a child, but you have no right to be driving drunk on public roads.

The cold hard facts is that America was the most propsperous during a time of economic liberalism - when wages kept up with productivity due to a strong middle class, a minimum wage, unions, fair trade agreements, progressive taxation, strong safety nets, greater equality in the workforce, and investment into public infrastructure, health, and education.

It is simply disgusting that you want to **** on America and take her back to a more regressive time period
Many third world nations practice marxism, you will be at home.

So wanting to true the federal highway system over to the state+ support of drinking and driving? that makes less then no sense.

No they were not, how was the 1930s? or the 1950s home of 7 recessions , or the 1970s how was carter?

really unions made America strong, not a precious metal back currency, import tariffs, a system that does not reward companies for out source, not a system that rewards illegal immigration. and a logic tax system that does not punish those who succeed.

Regressive time? you want to ripe apart any notion of federalism, do you even know federalism is?

We want to help, but throwing people hard working money into a failed or failing system is not help, at best its waste at worse its harm...

Old 10-05-2013, 07:17 PM

Quote:

Who said they wanted to?

Old 10-05-2013, 07:19 PM

33,539 posts, read 18,131,587 times
No, I don't think the liberals are more warm and loving. Just the opposite. They are self centered and care only for themselves.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:21 PM

Quote:

funny least compare the amount of laws, rules and regulations. wonder which nation will have more and a higher cost...

No you are the problem wanting to throw money into a system that benefits only the federal government and who they pick as the "winner"

The difference between Conservatives and Liberals is We use logic, reason, facts, common sense, The Constitution, and the Bill of rights to solve problems While the liberals use emotions, feelings, opinions to address the problems.

Who would want to address a problem instead of solving it?

Old 10-05-2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Do every American a favor and leave.

SS and public education is not going anywhere. These are staple programs and Americans have no need for people who want to dismantle this either of these policies.
you are right they are not going anywhere, they will go bankrupt...as for public education, we spend the most and still have a joke of an education system..so money is not an issue..

We are not dismantling them, we are improving education by getting the Federals and the Teacher Unions out of the classroom and giving choice back to the parents and students.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.