Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2013, 11:04 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times

Advertisements

Syria WMDs starting to be destroyed , except all the best ones Azzad buried in the desert
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2013, 11:09 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
Syria WMDs starting to be destroyed , except all the best ones Azzad

buried in the desert
You know this? From what source? Or is this just anti Obama snark?

Old 10-06-2013, 11:13 AM

7,929 posts, read 9,152,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Ahh, this was accomplished by your President Putin. Hmmmm...
Now you are just being stupid Bob.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:18 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,536,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
About 4000 dead, mostly women and children from his drone attacks, so much for diplomacy
that many?? I always see how they publish the number of US deaths never any Iraq's count...

Old 10-06-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Thanks Putin. Helped use diplomacy instead of the threat of war offered by this administration.

thumbs up on this one.......

If the POTUS had hi way..... it would be aaaaa..... a much different story. O wait not to mention. going into Syria and not being able to sole the situations at home...

Old 10-06-2013, 11:25 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
And the slaughter of its citizens continues on steroids while the west fiddles with rarely used chemicals!!!!!

Talk about a diversion! Assad wins big.
Yep Assad is just laughing and yucking it up with Putin and his Iran buddies right now. They made Obama out to be a complete and utter fool. UN destroying chem weapons is the funniest part. Put some water in a mayonnaise jar and dump it out on youtube wearing a blue helmet and folks nod their heads and say yep they are surely getting rid of those chemical weapons. It's just so ridiculous anymore.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
How So????? Nobody but you has mentioned race. What exactly IS your agenda. I'm confused. How exactly is Obama still killing Iraqis? We are not conducting drone strikes in Iraq. We have no combat operating troops in Iraq. We have embassy personnel but no front line combat troops. Where exactly are you getting this "Obama is killing women and children in Iraq?"
oh yes..... did you say Embassy troops in Iraq.... hmmm...
US Embassy Baghdad Iraq

Old 10-06-2013, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
oh yes..... did you say Embassy troops in Iraq.... hmmm...
US Embassy Baghdad Iraq
Yes, we have a very large embassy force in Iraq. Are you complaining about that? Seems not too long ago the RW was complaining we didn't have enough protection for our embassy in Libya. Now it's too many?

Don't you guys have any shame?

US soldiers are NOT, I repeat, NOT killing Iraqi women and children in Iraq like Lionsgater stated. I challenge you to post one verifiable link that proves otherwise.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:38 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Well are you counting drones as US troops? Now I don't know what the drone status in Iraq is. In Afghan they were evreywhere. ACtually I think the government has brought many back home to keep an eye on us here recently. Who knows what the hell is going on over in the sandpit. Half the stuff we see is made up, the other half is not true. The rest is reality..........lol.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well are you counting drones as US troops? Now I don't know what the drone status in Iraq is. In Afghan they were evreywhere. ACtually I think the government has brought many back home to keep an eye on us here recently. Who knows what the hell is going on over in the sandpit. Half the stuff we see is made up, the other half is not true. The rest is reality..........lol.
Naw, Chief. We are not using drones in Iraq. Most other countries in the ME, but not Iraq. When we left that cesspool, we left for good. We S#!t in our foxholes and left the mess for the Shiites to clean up. I agree with some of the posts in this thread but disagree vehemently with Lionsgater who stated that Americans are slaughtering women and children in Iraq. This statement is patently untrue and not backed up by any source, reputable or suspect even. You know me. Fact checker first.
I agree with you about half the stuff is made up and the other half is not true part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies