Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2013, 08:27 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Sounds like an AWFULLY long commute.
It was back when I lived in Virginia and my company did business in the DC beltway, so I was the poor bastard who had to spend my day in traffic going up there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2013, 08:28 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
This protest sounds pretty awesome.

No matter how much power the politicians "think" they have, there's always the human element that they underestimate.

Old 10-08-2013, 08:29 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
This is being promoted by, among others, Mark Kessler and his supporters. Kessler is the deranged Pennsylvania police chief who is about to be fired for making a bunch of YouTube videos in which he creates targets he names "*******s" and city council members who disagree with him, and then proceeds to shoot them up, using guns owned by the town. He first came to national awareness at a birther event in Arizona. This is the mentality behind this protest. Enough said.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:27 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
BWAhahahaHAHAhahahhhaahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If these ignorant rednecks get traffic on the Beltway to move at 55 MPH, then they will be celebrated as HEROES!

Those "ignorant rednecks" as you like to call them make this country go round when it comes to having our shelves stocked at the grocery store, as well as other goods and services.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:46 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
In other words, you have no idea. As I predicted.
You cannot be serious. It's in the first few paragraphs. If you cannot understand what you are reading, you should just get off the political forums altogether.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:55 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You cannot be serious. It's in the first few paragraphs. If you cannot understand what you are reading, you should just get off the political forums altogether.
It's not me that has no idea what this is about. It's you. You still can't answer.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:01 AM

4,582 posts, read 3,408,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Really? The Secret Service is going to allow a bunch of truckers to illegally imprison Senators and Congressmen?

Sure they will.

I think some folks have been inhaling too many diesel fumes.
The SS will imprison Hoffa, Jr. at Quantico and arrange for a prisoner exchange. Maybe.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:15 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
So is this really going to happen?

Old 10-08-2013, 10:25 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
So is this really going to happen?
Most likely the numbers will not be what they predict.

Old 10-08-2013, 10:26 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
It's not me that has no idea what this is about. It's you. You still can't answer.
For the love of God, I cannot believe I have to hold your hand through this. Fricken unreal:

Quote:
Organizers of the three-day ride want to call attention to a litany of trucker frustrations and express their disapproval of national political leaders.
Quote:
...tractor-trailer drivers will circle the beltway "three lanes deep" as he rides with other participants to Congress to seek the arrest of congressmen for allegedly disregarding the Constitution.
Quote:
"We are not going to ask for impeachment," Conlon said. "We are coming whether they like it or not. We're not asking for impeachment, we're asking for the arrest of everyone in government who has violated their oath of office."
(I even fricken quoted that in the original post....you can't be that damn blind.)

Quote:
"We are going to ask the law enforcement to uphold their constitutional oath and make these arrests.
Do I REALLY have to tell you WHAT that means? REALLY?!?!!?!!?! Are you completely incapable of understanding it? Seriously?!

What can I expect from a liberal lackey who will sit there and take it right up the backside? Lick those shoes, shill, just sit back and allow the gubmint to treat you like a peasant. Don't ever stand up and say anything is wrong...well, except on a forum...don't ever stand up for your Constitutional rights. Just sit there, like the little weasel you are, and allow them to slowly destroy your life. You do realize that the government is supposed to work FOR US, right? You do realize they are not your boss?

You really didn't get it? Really? REALLY?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies