Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 10:42 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,873,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
9/11, Boston bombing, Fort Hood shooting, London bombing, Madrid bombing, Kenya mall etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,...

Oh you're just racist. You dont like them because they have brown skin.

Old 10-08-2013, 02:00 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,749,616 times
Quote:
I know for sure that they do not like USA, because I know a lot Bosnians Muslims. And Bosnian Muslims are list extremist. Yet even they support terrorist, Al Qaeda etc. I always wonder why all Muslims of world when go out of their country they try to come to Christian West. As is proved countless times even that ones who come to West as asylum seeker hate us Christians. 2% get involved in terrorism and 98% support them. Why they do not go in countries that practices Islam and are rich like Saudi Arabia and Kuwait?
Because most Muslims are just regular people who want to work, play, and raise their children in a safe environment.

Old 10-08-2013, 06:12 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,228,339 times
Quote:
9/11, Boston bombing, Fort Hood shooting, London bombing, Madrid bombing, Kenya mall etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,...
Wow. You just named at least 35 Muslims. What about the other 1.5 billion?

Old 10-08-2013, 06:24 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,794,628 times
Quote:
I know for sure that they do not like USA, because I know a lot Bosnians Muslims. And Bosnian Muslims are list extremist. Yet even they support terrorist, Al Qaeda etc. I always wonder why all Muslims of world when go out of their country they try to come to Christian West. As is proved countless times even that ones who come to West as asylum seeker hate us Christians. 2% get involved in terrorism and 98% support them. Why they do not go in countries that practices Islam and are rich like Saudi Arabia and Kuwait?
Because they are running away from the crazy Muslims.

Old 10-08-2013, 06:44 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,178,011 times
Quote:

I wonder the same about conservatives who moved to California.

... Or Bostonians who moved to NYC.

... Or New Yorkers who moved to Boston.

... Or Texans who moved to San Francisco.

... Or Brits who moved to France.

... Or soccer fans who moved to America.

... Or football fans who moved outside of America.

But yet, they happen. Go figure.

Old 10-08-2013, 06:54 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,946,144 times
Quote:
Ignorant post.

You are parroting the propaganda generated by the western governments. It's intended to scare us ... or inflict false flag terror (terrorism) on the people by the government. Most Muslims are not radicalized and the limited ones that are were radicalized by the western governments.

Old 10-08-2013, 07:21 PM

408 posts, read 391,917 times
Quote:
Guess what? Here in Atlanta, all four of the terrorist bombings over the last 20 years were done by a white christian dude. So by your logic, we should be following them around and investigating them, or else not letting them in, right?

Keeping white christian dudes out of Atlanta because of Eric Rudolph is as stoopid as keeping muslims out of the US because of your gripe list above.

Old 10-08-2013, 07:22 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,366,170 times
Quote:
Because they go to nations they hate to spread islam and to plant the seed of dissent.

They go to increase their numbers, so that eventually they will have great enough numbers to make a difference in the political process of the nation they invaded.

Study how a virus operates, that's how they operate. And there's nothing that cures a virus, it has to burn out on its own if it doesn't take over its host.

I wanna know why they don't take over Dubai - all the excessive wealth that's there. I bet it's because that's where they get their money from in the first place.

Old 10-08-2013, 07:26 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,749,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Because they go to nations they hate to spread islam and to plant the seed of dissent.

They go to increase their numbers, so that eventually they will have great enough numbers to make a difference in the political process of the nation they invaded.

Study how a virus operates, that's how they operate. And there's nothing that cures a virus, it has to burn out on its own if it doesn't take over its host.

I wanna know why they don't take over Dubai - all the excessive wealth that's there. I bet it's because that's where they get their money from in the first place.
I believe you are confusing Muslims with Zombies.

Old 10-08-2013, 07:27 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,366,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
I believe you are confusing Muslims with Zombies.
Oddly enough, they both have something in common.

Devoid of humanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies