Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 11:54 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,134,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Going to college doesn't make you smart. Something liberals will never understand. I know a lot of dummies, my wife included, who have two degrees and she's dumb as a rock. I still lover her though. lol
I agree, going to college does not make you smart and it has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives. Especially with a lot of these garbage universities. If you don't go to a top 25 college, you're probably not all that much smarter than someone who didn't go to college.

We tend to look for people like ourselves for companionship. Your wife may be dumb as a rock, but she is, perhaps, a perfect fit for you.

Old 10-08-2013, 11:54 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,133,498 times
Quote:
Hmmm who said they could "wipe out the west". However with your support they can subvert the west, provide terrorist attacks on the west which is happening now and can get worse. You seem to support that movement. You are the enemy of the US.

I "seem" to live in KCMO? Where do you get that from? Are you planning some sort of attack there? I'm not advocating anything you appear to be a supporter of terrorist activities though. I don't hate anybody I just know who to steer clear of. The only talking points I see are yours from your terrorist friends. You go hang out with em all you want. They will kill you in the end because you aren't one of em. Just a warning.
Your moniker is the reason why I think you live in KCMO (not that I care, I once went there for a business trip and found the city to have a nasty segregation/race problem) since you are obviously a fan of the KC Chiefs if your moniker is anything to go by. How exactly will Muslims in America kill me anyways?

Old 10-08-2013, 11:57 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times
Oh so your just ASSuming where I live? So one business trip to KC and you found all the "nasty segregation/race problems". LOL. Are you kidding me. How completely ridiculous are you trying to sound or maybe you don't even realize it. I think you don't. Keep screaming crazy man.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:00 AM

577 posts, read 512,291 times
Quote:
Going to college doesn't make you smart. Something liberals will never understand. I know a lot of dummies, my wife included, who have two degrees and she's dumb as a rock. I still lover her though. lol
Calling people childish names, making assumptions, and accusing them of being terrorist supporters doesn't make you smart either. Knowing how to debate an arguement in a civil way gives much more credibility to a stance.

3,353 posts, read 6,439,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
I know for sure that they do not like USA, because I know a lot Bosnians Muslims. And Bosnian Muslims are list extremist. Yet even they support terrorist, Al Qaeda etc. I always wonder why all Muslims of world when go out of their country they try to come to Christian West. As is proved countless times even that ones who come to West as asylum seeker hate us Christians. 2% get involved in terrorism and 98% support them. Why they do not go in countries that practices Islam and are rich like Saudi Arabia and Kuwait?
I know plenty of Muslims that love the US and our people in general, in-fact, I haven't seen any publicly announce their dislike of the US. I'm 99.9% sure the Muslims I know don't support extremist, but one thing is for sure, they don't like US or any foreign nation for that matter in their countries starting wars and bombing people.

Quote:
Oh so your just ASSuming where I live?
The word "assuming" is not a proper noun.

Hope this helps.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
I agree, going to college does not make you smart. Especially with a lot of these garbage universities. If you don't go to a top 25 college, you're probably not all that much smarter than someone who didn't go to college.

We tend to look for people like ourselves for companionship. Your wife may be dumb as a rock, but she is, perhaps, a perfect fit for you.
Oh cmon even a top university doesn't mean a lot. Edumacated unless it's an engineering degree or a math degree don't mean a lot in today's world. Taking "terroristst" classes at college??? LOL

No my wife is a rabid democrat, dumb as a rock, has two degrees in philosophy and economics and a minor in math, but she can't figure out how to pay the bills or tell our kids no. LOL

College aint what it's all cracked up to be but most companies want it on your resume so that is what folks do. Don't mean you know anything more than some bum on the street who's seen it all.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
The word "assuming" is not a proper noun.

Hope this helps.
Do you think I care? LOL

Old 10-09-2013, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctk0p7 View Post
Calling people childish names, making assumptions, and accusing them of being terrorist supporters doesn't make you smart either. Knowing how to debate an arguement in a civil way gives much more credibility to a stance.
Oh I take it you took debat in college too? Was that before or after the terrorism classes? I really don't care hero. I never said I was smart. You threw out your "I took terrorism classes" as if it meant anything. I don't care. Do you even know whey we are in the middle east to begin with? And no it's not Bush. The US dollar is why we are there. Go figure it out.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Oh cmon even a top university doesn't mean a lot. Edumacated unless it's an engineering degree or a math degree don't mean a lot in today's world. Taking "terroristst" classes at college??? LOL
Engineering or math doesn't make someone more educated than another person who studied something else. Disciplines of academia go well beyond STEM and they all mean a lot in today's world. Maybe not in the private sector, but in academia and research, they do.

Yes, terrorism is something that is researched in college. Research is done on just about everything.
Quote:

No my wife is a rabid democrat, dumb as a rock, has two degrees in philosophy and economics and a minor in math, but she can't figure out how to pay the bills or tell our kids no. LOL
The fact that your wide is dumb as a rock has nothing to do with her college education. College doesn't teach you how to pay bills, btw. That's not the purpose of college.
Quote:

College aint what it's all cracked up to be but most companies want it on your resume so that is what folks do. Don't mean you know anything more than some bum on the street who's seen it all.
You're misunderstanding what college is about. College isn't about employment. That's a huge misconception. College is about furthering research and academia. Someone who attended college knows how to learn and use critical thinking. Someone who has not attended college is weak these two assets. But they can still be employed flipping burgers... something that is needed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies