Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 10:04 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,323,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
this isn't about Obama.

If you want to change the topic though I suppose thats fine.
Good idea!

Stifle negative talk about The One and just pretend it ain't so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2013, 10:04 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
What do you expect with massive media bias painting them as evil incarnate and democrats as angles and saints every 15 minutes? All that poll shows is that people are stupid, but we knew that after they fell for Obama twice.
So the Pubs are just a bunch of sheep? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
Obama's favorability just happens to be an all time low as well (37%).

Funny how that little tidbit gets excluded.
Heck, there are several threads about it.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:05 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Among Independent voters 32% favorability for the dems and 31% for the GOP. It's not surprising that the free thinkers see that both parties about equally bad.
» Democratic Party Favorability
The sad thing in all this is that anyone would approve of the job the elected reps from either party is doing.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
In whose poll is his favorability 37%? I don't see a poll like that anywhere.

AP Poll: Obama Approval Plummets to 37

Old 10-10-2013, 10:12 AM

5,365 posts, read 6,337,762 times
Republicans just really need to get the tea party out of the front of their ranks. I think their approval could improve if the Republican party stops being the tea party.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
Republicans just really need to get the tea party out of the front of their ranks. I think their approval could improve if the Republican party stops being the tea party.
I'd say the democrat party would do better if they got the statists and collectivists out of their party, but that's like asking the non virgins to leave the maternity ward.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:18 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,898,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
It's an all-time record low for any political party in America since Gallup began asking this question in 1992.

Republican Party Favorability Sinks to Record Low

The issue I have with this celebration is that Democrats have yet to provide a plan for governing America. Their mantra is "we suck, but they're crazy. Vote for us." Also, Democrats have a 43% favorable rating. That's nothing to brag about.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:19 AM

6,369 posts, read 6,408,962 times
Quote:
The record rating can be credited almost entirely to tireless efforts and unbelievable strategy of the great Senator Ted Cruz of the Great State of Texas.

[Is that tame enough to avoid deletion of this post?]

Old 10-10-2013, 10:19 AM

4,176 posts, read 4,670,550 times
Quote:
Problem is, it's the tea party who screams the loudest. And most of them are from ultra-safe districts. They feel no pressure to compromise or even engage in basic governing. They're nihilists. Frankly, I hope the GOP continues to embrace these lunatics and that it drags them into the gutter, permanently.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:21 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
What do you expect with massive media bias painting them as evil incarnate and democrats as angles and saints every 15 minutes? All that poll shows is that people are stupid, but we knew that after they fell for Obama twice.
Amen, brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I love it. Republicans never blame themselves. It's always the media, isn't it? And now they're blaming Facebook?! LOL
Actually, no. We're blaming stupid people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
This would mean doom for the GOP if it were happening next October. But depending on what happens, it will likely be ancient history by then. Voters can't even remember what went on last week, let alone last year.
See my post above. Low information, short attention span, stupid!

Gotta love democrats! They're so...............childlike and...........non-thinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies